Author Topic: PROOF HUSALAH IS A SNITCH  (Read 704 times)

disarmxnet

• Lil Geezy

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: PROOF HUSALAH IS A SNITCH
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 10:30:20 PM »
damn
does anyone know if a-wax snitched (someone said he snitched and got off wit his case and that he only did 5 years when he killed someone)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

zilla

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 11:54:43 PM »
^ He got 5 years because he was accused of murder at 15 years of age! Not because he snitched. He was released at 21.

Putting a snitch jacket on somebody is very serious, and I've been paying attention to the Husalah case for years now. Honestly, it's not looking good. All of Wax's words are adding up finally.

DOPE, GUNS AND RELIGION

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2009, 06:16:19 AM »
a-wax wack tho

husalah >

MILFSTA

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2009, 08:40:24 AM »
a-wax wack tho

husalah >

LMAO husalah is pure garbage

AWAX >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HUSALAH AKA THE SNITCH lol

Dubbz

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2009, 08:54:32 AM »
I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that Hus said in an interview a little while ago that the dudes he was with essentially set him up, so he gave them up. If that's true, it is what it is. Eye for an eye.

Hus and Wax both can both spit, though. Apparently dudes in Oakland are not very happy with A-Wax. Maybe that's just AP.9 and family, though.

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2009, 09:30:14 AM »
I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that Hus said in an interview a little while ago that the dudes he was with essentially set him up, so he gave them up. If that's true, it is what it is. Eye for an eye.

Hus and Wax both can both spit, though. Apparently dudes in Oakland are not very happy with A-Wax. Maybe that's just AP.9 and family, though.

nah dont nobody in the bay like a-wax

everyone likes husalah mob figaz ap9 n them, people dont fukk wit a-wax

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2009, 01:25:11 PM »
FREE THA BOY HUSSALAH

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2009, 02:47:24 PM »
i like husalah but if he did give up the people that set him that's still a snitch and he shoulda got somebody to take care of that.

zilla

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2009, 03:14:20 PM »
dudes in Oakland don't like Wax? What dudes? AP.9 and family ain't from Oakland. Wax fucks wit hitters too, you groupies don't know the streets out here, quit flip flappin !!

You don't see Wax around much because he has 2 strikes, one more minor charge and they will slap him with an L.. The paranoid life of a 2 strike felon is one I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

I fuck wit Jack and I know it's hard to down your right hand man, but the paper work is right there and everything is finally adding up. It's finna be interesting.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2009, 03:49:30 PM »
dudes in Oakland don't like Wax? What dudes? AP.9 and family ain't from Oakland. Wax fucks wit hitters too, you groupies don't know the streets out here, quit flip flappin !!

You don't see Wax around much because he has 2 strikes, one more minor charge and they will slap him with an L.. The paranoid life of a 2 strike felon is one I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

I fuck wit Jack and I know it's hard to down your right hand man, but the paper work is right there and everything is finally adding up. It's finna be interesting.

shut up know one wants to hear your boll shit  valley music ass

zilla

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2009, 03:54:18 PM »
my bullshit valley music ass? I dont get it  ???

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2009, 03:55:57 PM »
lol bra, everyone i know from the dubbs to fuckin san jose fukks wit huss, dont nobody fukk wit a-wax  :D

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2009, 04:54:07 PM »
lol bra, everyone i know from the dubbs to fuckin san jose fukks wit huss, dont nobody fukk wit a-wax  :D

u from sj?

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2009, 04:58:23 PM »
LMAO @ Zilla like he a factor
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh