Author Topic: Snoop Dogg vs Ja rule - whos better MC  (Read 583 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Snoop Dogg vs Ja rule - whos better MC
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2009, 05:49:51 AM »
u guys are dumbass dickriders if you think ja rule is not a good rapper seriously

Venni vetti vecci is as good as any snoop album besides doggfather and tha last meal(maybe)

get your head out your westcoast dick riding asses and recognize

he has spit real shit that snoop can't even do. when ever snoop tries to do a real life song i cant feel it only song that i can feel is lil gehtto boy THATS IT.

PLEASE dont act like ja rule aint shit cuz his first album is the fucking shit and every album he has has dope ass songs on them just lack consistency

LOL @ Ja being a good rapper.

compare Ja to other emcees from New York  (Big Pun, G Rap, Big L, Gza, Biggie) and he aint sheeeet
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2009, 07:02:38 AM »
but we not comparing them to those rappers were comparing him to snoop d o double dizzle

anyone who hasnt heard R.U.L.E. is missin out that albums nice... its got a mature sound to it. i didnt like ja back when he was making his debut  all that hypeness on records, now hes alot more poised on the mic. hes a gifted SONG WRITER while  some artist cant write complete songs they just freestyle or make some really weak shit

hobomotel

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2009, 09:34:03 AM »
Ja Rule is an R&B artist trapped in a rapper's body.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2009, 10:21:07 AM »
^ snoop dogg has sung on records before. and is guilty of making teenie bopper poppie bubble gum shit in the past as well ? he just sung using autotune lol

FreeMac

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2009, 10:44:22 AM »
The edge goes to Snoop, even though he fell off incredibly. Snoop's problem to me is the laziness, sometimes he sounds like he's more comfortable talking than actually rapping.

That's something every Snoop record afer 1995 had a problem with, and that's his delivery. It works well on some, but not on most.

As for Ja Rule, he was a half way decent artist with his own lane, until he oversaturated the market and thought he was Makaveli reincarnated. He started posin like 'Pac, stealin his whole style, and that was disgusting. But like someone said, R.U.L.E. was a VERY good album.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2009, 02:35:07 PM »
u guys are dumbass dickriders if you think ja rule is not a good rapper seriously

Venni vetti vecci is as good as any snoop album besides doggfather and tha last meal(maybe)

he has spit real shit that snoop can't even do. when ever snoop tries to do a real life song i cant feel it only song that i can feel is lil gehtto boy THATS IT.

PLEASE dont act like ja rule aint shit cuz his first album is the fucking shit and every album he has has dope ass songs on them just lack consistency

compare Ja to other emcees from New York  (Big Pun, G Rap, Big L, Gza, Biggie) and he aint sheeeet

WTF???

why in the hell would you compare him to LEGENDS????

thats just stupid

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2009, 06:04:59 PM »
but we not comparing them to those rappers were comparing him to snoop d o double dizzle

anyone who hasnt heard R.U.L.E. is missin out that albums nice... its got a mature sound to it. i didnt like ja back when he was making his debut  all that hypeness on records, now hes alot more poised on the mic. hes a gifted SONG WRITER while  some artist cant write complete songs they just freestyle or make some really weak shit

i like maybe three Ja verses i've heard in my lifetime

i remeber when VVV came out, it was good AT THE TIME

but shit ain't hot now.  and the way to measure solid music is if it holds it's own a decade or more later. 

holla holla was a tight track, and the remix was great too (with busta, jayz and a whole bunch of others)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2009, 06:06:22 PM »

WTF???

why in the hell would you compare him to LEGENDS????

thats just stupid

i was starting out with Ja's own city

i didnt even include the great rappers OUTSIDE of N.Y.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2009, 06:08:53 PM »

haha damn

fuck you and your brother
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.