Author Topic: MTV News: Crooked I talks career, shooting in new song (FULL SONG DROPS 3/23)  (Read 884 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

"But I can't walk in and willingly get [shortchanged] by a record executive. I can't do it."
He should stop living in a fucking dream world, major executives are gonna fuck you over always & you aint gonna get a million dollar record deal.
Go team up with Tech N9ne, get your hungry flow back & put some shit out independent.

true. what artist hasn't been shortchanged the first time? Rappers don't make money from their record deals, they get exposure from that and then make their money doing concert tours. He's either gotta take the deal and finish his contract quickly, or go independent and prove he can move units on his own.

DPGC23

IMALL 4 MAKIN UR STACK CROOKED, BUT COMON MANNN,
12YRS????

ITS BOUT TIME HOMEBOYYYYY

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

Africandogg

• 'G'
Fck long beach iz active u a hater. Why don't u let the man live his life. Crooked I is tryin out his luck in the biz, let him do wat he wanna do wit his life.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Fck long beach iz active u a hater. Why don't u let the man live his life. Crooked I is tryin out his luck in the biz, let him do wat he wanna do wit his life.

staging a shooting to create buzz is whats hot in the streets?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

WestCoaster

• Lil Geezy
Crooked I is a beast, aint no one can touch him ever, and that is my honest opinion, BUT what i don't understand is when he says

“ But I can’t walk in and willingly get [shortchanged] by a record executive. I can’t do it.”

Hes been in the game since 95 ish.why cant he just sign a deal to release his album, even what he calls a little change got to be better than continuously leaking his songs and albums for free and him getting absolutley no money.

EFFeX

even what he calls a little change got to be better than continuously leaking his songs and albums for free and him getting absolutley no money.

Agreed.

Elano

PLEASE CROOKED I DO A REMIX OF THIS BEAUUUUTIFUL SONG  :-*

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn that shits dope, I'd like to hear Crooked over some Eminem production, I reckon they could cook up some dope shit together.

FuckTheWorld

• 'G'
DAMN !!!!!!!

what a fuckin song  :o

crooked goes off

OG Hack Wilson

i might call some sluts tonight

and bang Black Superman while i fuck your wife

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

conqueso34

• Muthafuckin' OG
cant believe im saying this, but monday come now!!

EFFeX

cant believe im saying this, but monday come now!!

Feels like I'm waiting for Hip Hop Weekly to drop on a Wed or something, LOL.

Mr. VIP

whoever has a crooked i freestyle tattoo should kill themselves.

8)

EFFeX

whoever has a crooked i freestyle tattoo should kill themselves.

8)

*Jumps off building*

Na! I'm joking! LOL  8)