Author Topic: UFO's in San Diego...anyone there see? Vid inside  (Read 1092 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: UFO's in San Diego...anyone there see? Vid inside
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2009, 08:58:54 AM »
Yes, it's ET's and Extra Dimensional beings among us.  Check out the Pleiadians, they are a benevolent race of ET's.  There are many of them among us now, they look just like us and are hear to help us see the light.

I'd recommend everybody read up on David Wilcock, Edgar Cayce, The Ra Material, aka The Law of One. 

And FYI, December 12, 2012 is not a cataclysmic event.  It will be very positive.

1) be careful of the so-called "friendly" species.... they usually are just being nice in your face only to double cross you....

2) it's the 21st, not the 12st, and some of the newer ages theories pushed the date out as far as 2029...

3) 4 different cultures of Humanity have created calenders pointing to different elements of the date, "december 21st, 2012"..... The exact phrasing is "The end of Mankind, as we know it." which, for most will be a negative thing.... it's all realive to one's growth as a living entity.....

Keep in mind, Humanity is unique in it's perception of good and band....

1) Plaeidians are benevolent.  There is a lot of stuff to support this.

2) Typo on the date.  My bad.

4) If you look at the MASSIVE changes going on not just on earth, in our entire solar system, it's quite apparent that we are currently undergoing a massive renewal.  Ascension is upon us very very soon.

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2009, 06:28:42 PM »
Yes, it's ET's and Extra Dimensional beings among us.  Check out the Pleiadians, they are a benevolent race of ET's.  There are many of them among us now, they look just like us and are hear to help us see the light.

I'd recommend everybody read up on David Wilcock, Edgar Cayce, The Ra Material, aka The Law of One. 

And FYI, December 12, 2012 is not a cataclysmic event.  It will be very positive.

1) be careful of the so-called "friendly" species.... they usually are just being nice in your face only to double cross you....

2) it's the 21st, not the 12st, and some of the newer ages theories pushed the date out as far as 2029...

3) 4 different cultures of Humanity have created calenders pointing to different elements of the date, "december 21st, 2012"..... The exact phrasing is "The end of Mankind, as we know it." which, for most will be a negative thing.... it's all realive to one's growth as a living entity.....

4) If you look at the MASSIVE changes going on not just on earth, in our entire solar system, it's quite apparent that we are currently undergoing a massive renewal.  Ascension is upon us very very soon.
Asscension for Humanity is not guaranteed dude.... it's based on individual growth, and most humans won't make it.....

Plaeidians are 1 of 14 conscious species (not including humans) inhabiting this planet..... and I would still be weary of them.... all the other species are....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2009, 01:47:18 AM »

Asscension for Humanity is not guaranteed dude.... it's based on individual growth, and most humans won't make it.....

Plaeidians are 1 of 14 conscious species (not including humans) inhabiting this planet..... and I would still be weary of them.... all the other species are....

Of course Ascension is not guaranteed for humanity.  I believe that the majority (at least 51%, but I think much more) of humans on earth are genuinely noble and will ascend.  As far as the Plaeidians go, I guess you never know your friend or foe.  I believe they are benevolent, as they preach love and peace.  I don't know of any case in 3d that Plaeidians were malevolent - and that's all that really matters at this point.