Author Topic: As gay as these forums are sometimes..  (Read 364 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
As gay as these forums are sometimes..
« on: March 20, 2009, 09:53:25 AM »
I like them. As an aspiring artist/producer (yeah right ::) ) i have always had a pretty closed mind when it comes to music, as i am a very stubborn person. Which is the exact opposite of what i want to be doing. I'm from New York (The state not the city, yes there is a state called New York) but i have always listened to mostly west coast artists.

Also- I have never really kept up on the new artists coming out, on either coasts. But since i signed up here, just reading the west coast connection and outbound forum has broadened my horizons a lot. So props to everyone keeping those sections filled with good shit. And as far as everyone who dislikes me goes, prepare to be the butt of my next corny joke!  :baseballbat:

Chuch Preach Tapernackle!!!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: As gay as these forums are sometimes..
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 09:57:21 AM »
^^^thats pretty good. You managed to get both of your smileys in there...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Floydness

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 10:06:14 AM »
have u ever tried expanding your music taste? Give classic rock a chance.. check out some Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, The Beatles, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, etc.  Try some trance even..

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 10:07:52 AM »
I actually have stuff from all those artists you listed. I don't really like any rock stuff though, not really my 1st choice when i want to listen to music. But i fuck with some techno/drum&bass stuff, besides that its mostly Rap/R&B and sometimes i throw on some oldies.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 10:09:41 AM by Þ ® î ñ ¢ ê ™ »

Floydness

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 10:11:36 AM »
nice.. im not really into drum and bass..  to each his own though.. I guess classic rock will always be in my heart.. My first real present as a kid was an album full of classic rock from the 60s-80s and ever since then I fell in love.. while all my friends listen to gay ass music played by MTV I rock out to classic rock.. and whats funny is that they think that IM the weirdo lmao..  do u like this?

Its from a good movie, and its a good song too.

the ghost

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 10:13:03 AM »
That whole soundtrack is rockin Floyd nice pick.

Floydness

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2009, 10:13:41 AM »
Thanx ^  :D

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2009, 10:20:12 AM »
See - I don't really like that song.. This is why.... It sounds too country... and i grew up in Upstate New York... My highschool was like 80% rednecks and hicks. I remember in the lunch room they wouldn't let anyone watch BET but the rednecks could watch music videos about tractors all day. I can't stand country. And most rock now a days literally gives me a headache... my mother plays guitar and listening to some of these songs today i can't see how they make this instrument sound so fucking annoying.

It reminds me of that one Chapelle Show where they go into the barber shop and try different instruments.....when i hear loud electric guitars i just wanna say....HEY.......SHUT THE FUCK UP...

Jaydc555

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2009, 04:39:22 PM »
Yeah both my parents were huge classic rock fans so I was raised on it but I never cared much for it.I love a few bands like ccr and some of the stones.I never cared for led zeppelin much.its hit or miss for me but I feel like classic rock is extremely overrated and just gets too much credit because its a bunch of old people clinging to the music they grew up on.ill probably be the same way when I'm in my 50s still listening to nate dogg and 2pac while my kids think its crap ha ha

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2009, 04:46:11 PM »
lol im gonna make my kids listen to classical music (because it makse them smart)

then when they hit puberty, introduce them to 2pac and The Chronic.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2009, 04:46:49 PM »
LOL

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2009, 05:00:35 PM »
I like them. As an aspiring artist/producer (yeah right ::) ) i have always had a pretty closed mind when it comes to music, as i am a very stubborn person. Which is the exact opposite of what i want to be doing. I'm from New York (The state not the city, yes there is a state called New York) but i have always listened to mostly west coast artists.

Also- I have never really kept up on the new artists coming out, on either coasts. But since i signed up here, just reading the west coast connection and outbound forum has broadened my horizons a lot. So props to everyone keeping those sections filled with good shit. And as far as everyone who dislikes me goes, prepare to be the butt of my next corny joke!  :baseballbat:

Lmao @ the spelling of tabernacle
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2009, 05:01:57 PM »

Lmao @ the spelling of tabernacle

Give me a break

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2009, 05:14:44 AM »
Prince if u like techno sorta shit..imma pm u sum bassline youll like it 8)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2009, 08:17:16 AM »
Sweetness, ill check it out for sure.