Author Topic: As gay as these forums are sometimes..  (Read 380 times)

N_M_N

Re: As gay as these forums are sometimes..
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2009, 03:17:42 PM »
The ignorance in this thread is astounding.

have u ever tried expanding your music taste? Give classic rock a chance.. check out some Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, The Beatles, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, etc.  Try some trance even..

That's not expanding. That's YOUR music taste. You want him to like what you like.

Yeah both my parents were huge classic rock fans so I was raised on it but I never cared much for it.I love a few bands like ccr and some of the stones.I never cared for led zeppelin much.its hit or miss for me but I feel like classic rock is extremely overrated and just gets too much credit because its a bunch of old people clinging to the music they grew up on.ill probably be the same way when I'm in my 50s still listening to nate dogg and 2pac while my kids think its crap ha ha

Classic rock gets a lot of credit because it introduced the pioneering of distortion and new uses of the electric guitar. It is not overrated, overrated would be some guy who walks into a studio, listens to a beat made on computer, then proceeds to "trees" with "nigga please", and repeat the process on every song he does.

It reminds me of that one Chapelle Show where they go into the barber shop and try different instruments.....when i hear loud electric guitars i just wanna say....HEY.......SHUT THE FUCK UP...

Chances are, you just want to share similarities with black people, it's not the guitars. You are rebelling against your country upbringing and this is how you do it. In ten years you'll be married, looking across your backyard at the tractor, reminiscing about how bad the music you listened to as a kid was.

Until then,

No More Nonsense.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: As gay as these forums are sometimes..
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2009, 06:17:07 PM »
And you will be wasting all your time trying to look smart on the internet....  do i even have to do it???

::)