Author Topic: What pasta sauce are you fucking with?  (Read 629 times)

NotoriousTDA

What pasta sauce are you fucking with?
« on: March 20, 2009, 02:44:22 PM »
http://www.raos.com/premium-sauces.aspx

This shit is unbelieveable. Its expensive but i dont think i will ever buy another pasta sauce ever again.

I fucks wit the Marinara Sauce and Arrabbiatta Sauce.

I know there could be itialians on the board that have the homemade stuff which is always bomb. But this sauce in the next best thing!

N_M_N

Re: What pasta sauce are you fucking with?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 02:50:26 PM »
I don't really buy pasta sauce. My grandmother was from Italy so she taught my mom, dad, and now I make my own. It's pretty easy and tasty, but I checked out the link and I like the variety of flavors your people have. Not just "marinara", or "mushroom", like so many bullshit sauce companies like prego hawk at us.

Until then,

No More Nonsense.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 02:50:50 PM »
Beaner sauce...by me

idk we make our own, we've been eating organic lately so we don't fuck with the bs store bought stuff

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 03:20:20 PM »
I don't really buy pasta sauce. My grandmother was from Italy so she taught my mom, dad, and now I make my own. It's pretty easy and tasty, but I checked out the link and I like the variety of flavors your people have. Not just "marinara", or "mushroom", like so many bullshit sauce companies like prego hawk at us.

Until then,

No More Nonsense.

yeah prego is straight bullshit!

im a caker but i respect fine italian cuisine

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 03:26:15 PM »
idk we make our own, we've been eating organic lately so we don't fuck with the bs store bought stuff
:puke:

Yo, put chicken and pepperoni in the sauce that shit is bangin'! My grandmother makes her's with pepperoni but my moms put sausage and pork both nasty meat.

But yeah Marinara Sauce is straight.

Jar sauce ain't good though at all. The ones I had at least, never heard of Rao's.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 03:35:04 PM »
ragu son

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2009, 03:36:23 PM »
Beaner sauce...by me

Yeah, only place I shop is Whole Foods and Trader Joe's ( And Costco). And this local haven out here called Berkeley Bowl, man its so bananas in there though.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Luigi Vercotti

• Lil Geezy
  • High Class
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2009, 03:48:34 PM »
Aye best one is the one you make on your own, not that bollocks from the store. Bolognese for me allways. Olive oil, garlic, onions, flour, tomato juice, fresh tomato, salt, pepper, sugar, bit of mediteranian ingredients and thats a winner !
I decided to open a high class night club for the gentry at Biggleswade with international cuisine and cooking and top line acts, and not a cheap clip joint for picking up tarts -- that was right out, I deny that completely.

Suga Foot

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2009, 04:01:40 PM »
I make a mean sauce.  But it usually takes me all day to do.  Usually my girl just buys the pre-made stuff, whatever's on sale lol.  She got Vodka Sauce a while ago which was better than I thought it would be.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2009, 04:13:52 PM »
for real mothafuckaz only:

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2009, 04:21:15 PM »
I don't know how to make marinara sauce, so I usually buy some. Henry's has a good one.
I make some serious alfredo sauce though. I usually make it about 5 or 6 times a month.
My Future Wife:

Jaydc555

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2009, 04:31:48 PM »
Alfredo is the shit.especially homemade.I was in a hurry one day and bought some classico alfredo and it was disgusting

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2009, 05:21:24 PM »
How many are there?

kemizt

Floydness

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2009, 06:05:15 PM »
I make pasta sauce from scratch.. pasta is my fave food.. so I have a signature dish that I make..  fetta alfredo with grilled lime garlic shrimp and mushrooms..  :stir:

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2009, 06:09:50 PM »
I make pasta sauce from scratch.. pasta is my fave food.. so I have a signature dish that I make..  fetta alfredo with grilled lime garlic shrimp and mushrooms..  :stir:

u even have youre own special spelling of the word "feta"! Cool.. :-X ;D
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"