Author Topic: I just got back from The Game/Nipsey Hussle/Jay Rock show... (UPDATED W/ PICS)  (Read 476 times)

Blood$

and DAMN that shit was fuckin' live, best show I have ever been to and probablly will ever be to for life

I will post up pics/videos sometime tonight or tomorow  8)

oh yeah and I got some of Game's money and dapped Nipsey lmao, and my boy caught one of Game's towels
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 10:03:18 AM by BloodMoney2009 »

Outlaw_91791

• Lil Geezy
Re: I just got back from The Game/Nipsey Hussle/Jay Rock/Top Dawg show...
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 10:57:05 PM »
nice, isnt jay rocks album suppose to drop already?  ???

Blood$

Re: I just got back from The Game/Nipsey Hussle/Jay Rock/Top Dawg show...
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 09:52:10 AM »
I hope it drops soon... after the show we actually were stopped at a red light and Jay Rock's promotional van was right next to us and we tried to get a pic but then the light turned green and the pic got fucked up lol

but here's some pics I got... I'll put the videos up soon

Nipsey Hussle

Jay Rock

K-Dot

The Game

8)

I like the pics. Sounds like a good show.

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
and DAMN that shit was fuckin' live, best show I have ever been to and probablly will ever be to for life

oh yeah and I got some of Game's money and dapped Nipsey lmao, and my boy caught one of Game's towels

OMG ur boy caught one of Game's towels? OH MY FUCKIN GOD u must be kidding.

lol that was funny to read.

Blood$

OMG ur boy caught one of Game's towels? OH MY FUCKIN GOD u must be kidding.

lol that was funny to read.

I already knew I was gonna get clowned for that one but w/e, how am I supposed to word it lol

the show was fuckin' insane though, K-Dot even performed "Bitch I'm In This Club" and he tore the whole place up

Menace was up on stage too but he didn't do any songs... and Clyde was supposed to be performing but I guess Jay Rock replaced him