Author Topic: Scarface- Sorry For What Appreciation Thread  (Read 873 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Scarface- Sorry For What Appreciation Thread
« on: March 21, 2009, 01:38:44 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nRLKCfQj4Fg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/nRLKCfQj4Fg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

WOAH, I have been listening to this since Last Of A Dying Breed first came out. Has to be on the greatest Face solo tracks of all time, period. The beat is insane, I believe Mr. Lee and Face co produced this track. Lyrically it is on point.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 01:48:24 PM by D~Nice »

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Re: Scarface- Sorry For What Appreciation Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 01:42:45 PM »
Dope track but I've always been kinda partial to "In My Time."  Shit is incredible.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 01:46:51 PM by Laconic »

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 01:50:48 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nRLKCfQj4Fg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/nRLKCfQj4Fg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

WOAH, I have been listening to this since Last Of A Dying Breed first came out. Has to be on the greatest Face solo tracks of all time, period. The beat is insane, I believe Mr. Lee and Face co produced this track. Lyrically it is on point.

one of the best tracks in Hip Hop's history.... shit so cold I have no words  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :P

You know it is a cold Scarface track when Chad says this.  ;D

Laconic yeah I don't dispute that he has some INCREDIBLE tracks but for me this one is on some other shit. This and Death Around The Corner from Pac I used to start off my morning listening to this shit lol.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2009, 01:53:43 PM »
this the " i gotta head but aint no screwz in it" face.. i became a fan of in the 90s...kuz this is the type of shit he been dealin with all his life..

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2009, 01:55:33 PM »

one of the best tracks in Hip Hop's history.... shit so cold I have no words  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :P

I stand corrected, produced by Face, N.O. Joe and Mr. Lee.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2009, 01:58:18 PM »
this the " i gotta head but aint no screwz in it" face.. i became a fan of in the 90s...kuz this is the type of shit he been dealin with all his life..

Yeah Face can paint a very vivid, morbid picture when he gets into that mode. He pretty much stayed in that mode on LOADB. One of my all time favorite albums from him, just raw southern hip hop.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2009, 02:02:18 PM »
yeah.. no other rapper can talk about that straitjacket like face.. kuz he is that straitjacket rapper..nigga sick in the head..

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2009, 02:06:41 PM »
yeah.. no other rapper can talk about that straitjacket like face.. kuz he is that straitjacket rapper..nigga sick in the head..

Yeah he has said in a couple interviews he was almost admitted into a mental institution. Didn't he also pull heat on Willie D in a club back in the day?

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2009, 02:21:20 PM »
he was sittin in the lobby at the crazy house in terrell,texas right before he got started...

nall..willie dont play that shit.. willie woulda whupped face ass with the gun in his hand

willie d whupped 3 cops at this club called gucci back in the day

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2009, 02:23:20 PM »
he was sittin in the lobby at the crazy house in terrell,texas right before he got started...

nall..willie dont play that shit.. willie woulda whupped face ass with the gun in his hand

willie d whupped 3 cops at this club called gucci back in the day

My homeboy told me a story that Face and Willie D pulled heat on each other at a club. I think they are both from different wards right 3rd? Anyways he said that they got into a argument and pulled heat. This was around the time they formed the Geto Boys.

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2009, 02:28:33 PM »

Laconic yeah I don't dispute that he has some INCREDIBLE tracks but for me this one is on some other shit. This and Death Around The Corner from Pac I used to start off my morning listening to this shit lol.

I hear you.  I used to do the same with Hellrazor.  Good times...

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2009, 02:37:33 PM »

I hear you.  I used to do the same with Hellrazor.  Good times...

Oh man that track was sick too.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2009, 02:37:46 PM »
face aint even from a ward.. he from newark new jersey...only nigga from houston dealin wit the geto boys was willie d...only nigga from 5thward

face aint built for all the gunplay stuff..tell u the truth face is a mark...he aint the type to get gangsta wit u face to face..if thats the case lil troy woulda been handled a long time ago..he the yukmouth type..drama pop off..he hide behind lil j and scream out lil j and rap-a-lot mob 24-7

catch em by himself..him n the nigga he beefin with makin movies together like aint nuthin happen.. then movie done..he back to dissin em...

the one time face done ever tried to get gangsta with somebody..he got shot n stripped but naked... james prince babysittin the nigga ever since..

n the type of cat willie is...

willie back then was wreckless..he didnt give a fuck about nothing...would get wired up over the smallest shit..

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2009, 03:05:13 PM »
face aint even from a ward.. he from newark new jersey...only nigga from houston dealin wit the geto boys was willie d...only nigga from 5thward

face aint built for all the gunplay stuff..tell u the truth face is a mark...he aint the type to get gangsta wit u face to face..if thats the case lil troy woulda been handled a long time ago..he the yukmouth type..drama pop off..he hide behind lil j and scream out lil j and rap-a-lot mob 24-7

catch em by himself..him n the nigga he beefin with makin movies together like aint nuthin happen.. then movie done..he back to dissin em...

the one time face done ever tried to get gangsta with somebody..he got shot n stripped but naked... james prince babysittin the nigga ever since..

n the type of cat willie is...

willie back then was wreckless..he didnt give a fuck about nothing...would get wired up over the smallest shit..

That is why I asked you. LOL I know u would have the info. Just a rumor I heard

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2009, 03:44:11 PM »
yeah..

dont let nobody tell u shit bout face n the streets in texas...like he was some kind of heavyweight or something...kuz he wasnt...

whenever ever it gets hot over at rap-a-lot federally.. brad is the 1st nigga in texas on a flight back east...

paul wall done more dirt than face has...n paul the coolest cat on earth..and still live in the hood...n nobody touches his benz..out of all the niggas that made it in houston...paul the only one who went back to a place worser than were he was originally from