Author Topic: Scarface- Sorry For What Appreciation Thread  (Read 876 times)

mrkmaidog

Re: Scarface- Sorry For What Appreciation Thread
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2009, 11:31:19 PM »
yeah..

dont let nobody tell u shit bout face n the streets in texas...like he was some kind of heavyweight or something...kuz he wasnt...

whenever ever it gets hot over at rap-a-lot federally.. brad is the 1st nigga in texas on a flight back east...

yeah i heard that about face also in other forums. hey is it true about Big Mike beefin with Face and punkin out Face?? i never knew the whole story between the two.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2009, 11:35:02 PM »
damn another cd i lost
one of my favorite cd's  not jus by face but period
look me in my eyes is dope as fuck
the intro on this album is dope too
DAMN FACE CANT LEAVE RAP ALONE
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2009, 11:53:01 AM »
one of my fav. scarface tracks ever from one of his best albums.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2009, 01:56:52 PM »
3rd coast
you think lil troy or face snitched in that whole beef?
or whats your thoughts on that?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2009, 10:53:01 PM »
yeah..

dont let nobody tell u shit bout face n the streets in texas...like he was some kind of heavyweight or something...kuz he wasnt...

whenever ever it gets hot over at rap-a-lot federally.. brad is the 1st nigga in texas on a flight back east...

yeah i heard that about face also in other forums. hey is it true about Big Mike beefin with Face and punkin out Face?? i never knew the whole story between the two.

face was jealous..that mike came in stole his shine...never was no beef between em...it jus face..thought mike was a slouch..n wasnt gone come in hungry like he did..

.all the times the geto boys done broke up..is kuz of face..and how he acts like a diva

lil troy snitched n even admitted ..everybody knew he snitched..he will look u in ya eye n if u asked em..if it came down to it ..would u do it again..he will tell u hell fuck yeah..he love his family n the money he make..he aint never lied bout what he did..

face snitched..troy n the nigga face snitched on was locked up in the same unit..troy fucked wit the nigga face snitched on in the streets already...n when he went down..troy already knew ..when troy went down jus so happen happen him n ol dude was in the same spot..

n troy told em straight up he got em once he came home..

then when the beef got heated n troy started passin out them documents...at those shows..

face nem forged the shit they ended up passin around...like face n his people was really fuckin wit the dude he snitched on n it was all gravy..

thats when troy jus put the dude on camera sayin he aint never been to rap-a-lot..sayin he jus gettin out which he was..n told what happen between him n face..

notice how troy never breaks a sweat when he is accused of shit..but when its on face he throws hissy fits..

Rick McCrank

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2009, 11:30:43 PM »
props for posting this

probably my FAVORITE Scarface track ever...

this shit hits so god damn hard

it's Face, Mr. Lee and of course N.O. JOE the great on the track...

"either you headin into a storm, you're in a storm, or you just got out a storm.... think about it"
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 11:34:54 PM by el creepo »

Rick McCrank

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2009, 01:12:19 AM »
face aint even from a ward.. he from newark new jersey...only nigga from houston dealin wit the geto boys was willie d...only nigga from 5thward

face aint built for all the gunplay stuff..tell u the truth face is a mark...he aint the type to get gangsta wit u face to face..if thats the case lil troy woulda been handled a long time ago..he the yukmouth type..drama pop off..he hide behind lil j and scream out lil j and rap-a-lot mob 24-7

catch em by himself..him n the nigga he beefin with makin movies together like aint nuthin happen.. then movie done..he back to dissin em...

the one time face done ever tried to get gangsta with somebody..he got shot n stripped but naked... james prince babysittin the nigga ever since..

n the type of cat willie is...

willie back then was wreckless..he didnt give a fuck about nothing...would get wired up over the smallest shit..

how come Scarface always says he can walk any hood without protection?

is he really a bitch?  haha    because I know some older guys from the hood who when it comes to rap look up to Face big time

Smash1

• Lil Geezy
  • Im A Pimp Around Texas
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2009, 02:50:10 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nRLKCfQj4Fg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/nRLKCfQj4Fg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

WOAH, I have been listening to this since Last Of A Dying Breed first came out. Has to be on the greatest Face solo tracks of all time, period. The beat is insane, I believe Mr. Lee and Face co produced this track. Lyrically it is on point.

thats tight

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2009, 10:50:28 AM »
face aint even from a ward.. he from newark new jersey...only nigga from houston dealin wit the geto boys was willie d...only nigga from 5thward

face aint built for all the gunplay stuff..tell u the truth face is a mark...he aint the type to get gangsta wit u face to face..if thats the case lil troy woulda been handled a long time ago..he the yukmouth type..drama pop off..he hide behind lil j and scream out lil j and rap-a-lot mob 24-7

catch em by himself..him n the nigga he beefin with makin movies together like aint nuthin happen.. then movie done..he back to dissin em...

the one time face done ever tried to get gangsta with somebody..he got shot n stripped but naked... james prince babysittin the nigga ever since..

n the type of cat willie is...

willie back then was wreckless..he didnt give a fuck about nothing...would get wired up over the smallest shit..

how come Scarface always says he can walk any hood without protection?

is he really a bitch?  haha    because I know some older guys from the hood who when it comes to rap look up to Face big time

its spots in houston face cant go...where lil j's paper cant by him a pass..

if face wasnt affiliated wit j nem.. face ass woulda been dead after the world is yours album

Chad Vader

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2009, 12:29:39 PM »

face was jealous..that mike came in stole his shine...never was no beef between em...it jus face..thought mike was a slouch..n wasn't gone come in hungry like he did..
.all the times the geto boys done broke up..is kuz of face..and how he acts like a diva

I posted a couple of interviews with both Face and Mike where they speak on the whole Geto Boys thing; here  ;).
Get it straight from the horses mouth  ;)

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2009, 01:12:04 PM »
i read them before..hell i even commented lolllll..

face wont ever be a man man up on the jealousy...

i mean deadlines and bein on time...mike will tell u he did everything he could to fit in...except kissin niggas asses..thats why he burnt lil j's shit down...

Chad Vader

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2009, 01:36:29 PM »

face was jealous..that mike came in stole his shine...never was no beef between em...it jus face..thought mike was a slouch..n wasn't gone come in hungry like he did..

I posted a couple of interviews with both Face and Mike where they speak on the whole Geto Boys thing; here  ;).
Get it straight from the horses mouth  ;)

i read them before. hell i even commented lol
face wont ever be a man man up on the jealousy.
i mean deadlines and bein on time. mike will tell u he did everything he could to fit in. except kissin niggas asses..thats why he burnt lil j's shit down...

i know,meant for that other dude (that asked). old news for us.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 04:04:43 PM by Vader »

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2009, 03:11:15 PM »
alot of people dont know this..

its only 2 people willie d ever respected that was a geto boy...thats red and bushwick..red n willie still cool this day..

willie d n bushwick has came to blows before...n when they both told me the story i fell out laughin..both basically told the same fuckin story..

Rick McCrank

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2009, 04:13:30 PM »
3rd Coast...

how come Face has problems in Houston?

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2009, 04:23:31 PM »
3rd Coast...

how come Face has problems in Houston?

owe people money..and steppin on toes..then hidin behind lil j..

lil j get in the beef..then the feds come in face nowhere to be found...