Author Topic: Scarface- Sorry For What Appreciation Thread  (Read 899 times)

Lunatic

Re: Scarface- Sorry For What Appreciation Thread
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2009, 01:18:26 PM »
^I make it on catalog and I feel Scarface total package discography is more consistent than any artist HipHop has ever seen

if we're talking favorites, T.I. and Knoc-Turn'al for me
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2009, 08:06:35 PM »
Yeah Scarface really does not have a single weak album in his catalogue IMO.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2009, 08:12:54 PM »
think his latest could have been a bit better
not sayin its weak, but not scarface bangin

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2009, 08:21:01 PM »
think his latest could have been a bit better
not sayin its weak, but not scarface bangin

Emeritus? I thought that album was incredible

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2009, 08:22:53 PM »
damn i mean if you thought that was incredible then what you think of last of a dyin breed or the fix?
(even balls and my word)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

midwestryder

« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2009, 10:57:15 AM »
alot of people dont know this..

its only 2 people willie d ever respected that was a geto boy...thats red and bushwick..red n willie still cool this day..

willie d n bushwick has came to blows before...n when they both told me the story i fell out laughin..both basically told the same fuckin story..

then how come scarface & willie d in the last year say they are cool & are real good friends?. what ever happen to dj ready red?

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2009, 11:51:38 AM »

its only 2 people willie d ever respected that was a geto boy...thats red and bushwick..red n willie still cool this day..

willie d n bushwick has came to blows before...n when they both told me the story i fell out laughin..both basically told the same fuckin story..

then how come scarface & willie d in the last year say they are cool & are real good friends?. what ever happen to dj ready red?

they dont get along jus like pimp n bun didnt...they only cool when its time to make money..when they aint makin money they got nothin 2 do with one another.... 2 different kinds of niggas

willie stays in azerbaijan and he has handfull of people he call since his bill so high...n i know 4 a fact 3 people dealin with rap-a-lot got it...n face aint one of em.... he has call face a diva so many times its unreal..

last time i heard of ready red he was in a real bad car accident in march of last yr..his durango flipped 3 x on i-80 in nevada..he still doin shows

midwestryder

« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2009, 12:05:09 PM »

they dont get along jus like pimp n bun didnt...they only cool when its time to make money..when they aint makin money they got nothin 2 do with one another.... 2 different kinds of niggas

willie stays in azerbaijan and he has handfull of people he call since his bill so high...n i know 4 a fact 3 people dealin with rap-a-lot got it...n face aint one of em.... he has call face a diva so many times its unreal..

last time i heard of ready red he was in a real bad car accident in march of last yr..his durango flipped 3 x on i-80 in nevada..he still doin shows

so what scarface & willie d say on t.v & interviews about bering good friends & hanging out all the time is just a bunch of bullshit lies by them.  what did happen to ready red in the geto boys? . why was he not on any of the albums after we can't be stopped?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2009, 04:55:56 PM »
yeah and willie d was in the girl you know video right?
damn that geto boys album "foundation" is and was mad dope

Cube

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2009, 08:28:14 PM »
damn i mean if you thought that was incredible then what you think of last of a dyin breed or the fix?
(even balls and my word)

Last Of A Dying Breed= Classic
Fix= Good album
Balls & My Word= Decent for a release not authorized by Face

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2009, 08:37:07 PM »
thats waz up
and "made" i listen to regularly but his last album, sounds like he wasnt likin what was goin on (which sounds bout right seemin as he says he wants to quit.
but damn i mean i jus hope he comes back wit more muzik
Cube

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2009, 12:09:53 PM »
thats waz up
and "made" i listen to regularly but his last album, sounds like he wasnt likin what was goin on (which sounds bout right seemin as he says he wants to quit.

Made is a personal classic to me also. Really the only albums to me that were ehh was The Fix, and the ones J Prince put out without his approval. And even those were solid.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2009, 12:19:36 PM »
thats waz up
his albums got some traxx i dont feel but for the most part they got bangers
he went in a different direction wit his last album, again not that i wasnt feelin it jus a different side of face IMO
but to me hes top 5 dead or alivethe fix=dope
last of a dyin breed=classic
balls and my word=dope

and like you said even the stuff j put out is dope
good to see another face supporter here

thats waz up

Made is a personal classic to me also. Really the only albums to me that were ehh was The Fix, and the ones J Prince put out without his approval. And even those were solid.
Cube