Author Topic: Ftp Doing It Again... Crooked I Shttbg Bootleg New Sampler  (Read 1377 times)

EFFeX

Re: FTP DOING IT AGAIN... CROOKED I SHTTBG BOOTLEG NEW SAMPLER!
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2009, 06:36:41 PM »
you feelin the sampler?
and do you know if the slap back song is real?

BTW...

Can't front, I still want that OG "So Damn Hood"...

If you think about it, even if SHTTBG did drop, we wouldn't have got the Hutch version anyway, so if WIDEAwake puts out the album, I doubt we'll get it then. We'd probably get the Vegas version since that was the latest one.

To be perfectly honest I haven't bumped the sampler yet, I bumped the original LSN one and the original FTP one, haven't gotten around to this yet.

As far as "The Slap Back" goes, I think it's real, but I am starting to have doubts as to whether it's the 8 Mile Road freestyle or not...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2009, 06:38:05 PM »
thats waz up
do you know if the other version that was got for "1300.00" is different than this?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

EFFeX

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2009, 06:39:26 PM »
thats waz up
do you know if the other version that was got for "1300.00" is different than this?

Yeah the 1300 has a slightly different tracklist...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2009, 06:51:43 PM »
I won't front, I still want the album, but...the more tracklist I hear the more I lose interest. This album sounds like a really good DEMO.

FTP and LSN and DRF are probably all working together. I knew those fags were holding out. I actually remember reading about that "Frontline" track a while back. Funny how "Slapp'd Back" disappeared.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

EFFeX

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2009, 06:53:16 PM »
I won't front, I still want the album, but...the more tracklist I hear the more I lose interest. This album sounds like a really good DEMO.

FTP and LSN and DRF are probably all working together. I knew those fags were holding out. I actually remember reading about that "Frontline" track a while back. Funny how "Slapp'd Back" disappeared.

We need a complete tracklisting... The best from all the projects.

skriLL

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2009, 07:15:39 PM »
unless a mastering cd has been made, there is no final tracklist for this project..
the posted tracklists of bootleg projects are as close as we'll get i suppose

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2009, 07:17:25 PM »
thats waz up
good lookin

thats waz up

Yeah the 1300 has a slightly different tracklist...
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

EFFeX

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2009, 07:17:43 PM »
unless a mastering cd has been made, there is no final tracklist for this project..

True... I'm just saying it'd be nice to have all of it and make a "Best of Say Hi To The Bad Guy" project.

skriLL

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2009, 07:24:22 PM »

True... I'm just saying it'd be nice to have all of it and make a "Best of Say Hi To The Bad Guy" project.

a box set of all the tracks done, released by wideawake, would be the sh*t tho, instead of just havin a "best of"...the people asking for unreleased stuff will never disappear.

EFFeX

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2009, 07:26:52 PM »

a box set of all the tracks done, released by wideawake, would be the sh*t tho, instead of just havin a "best of"...the people asking for unreleased stuff will never disappear.

Well, yeah, the box set is really the dream, LOL.  8)

skriLL

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2009, 07:35:02 PM »

Well, yeah, the box set is really the dream, LOL.  8)

yeah, a box set of ALL the death row stuff  ;D 300+ CDs for the price of one   8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2009, 07:49:25 PM »
BTW...

shits been around i thought
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

skriLL

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2009, 07:51:56 PM »
BTW...

i suppose he's talking about the solo version which has production from big hutch

EFFeX

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2009, 07:52:56 PM »
BTW...

i suppose he's talking about the solo version which has production from big hutch

Yeah... but even the one with Sisqo, but CDQ. I mean, I have a really decent radio rip of the Hutch with Sisqo, but just want a CDQ to bump.

skriLL

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2009, 08:03:38 PM »
BTW...

Yeah... but even the one with Sisqo, but CDQ. I mean, I have a really decent radio rip of the Hutch with Sisqo, but just want a CDQ to bump.

the only thing i can imagine making this song better is a totally different beat and a different chorus...the sound q of the single sounds like bullshit, even a remastered version by john payne could not make it better