Author Topic: Ftp Doing It Again... Crooked I Shttbg Bootleg New Sampler  (Read 1376 times)

EFFeX

Re: FTP DOING IT AGAIN... CROOKED I SHTTBG BOOTLEG NEW SAMPLER!
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2009, 08:09:09 PM »
BTW...

Can't front, I still want that OG "So Damn Hood"...

shits been around i thought

i suppose he's talking about the solo version which has production from big hutch

Yeah... but even the one with Sisqo, but CDQ. I mean, I have a really decent radio rip of the Hutch with Sisqo, but just want a CDQ to bump.

the only thing i can imagine making this song better is a totally different beat and a different chorus...the sound q of the single sounds like bullshit, even a remastered version by john payne could not make it better

Sisqo's vocals sound like they were recorded through a cell phone.

skriLL

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2009, 08:13:02 PM »
BTW...

Can't front, I still want that OG "So Damn Hood"...

shits been around i thought

i suppose he's talking about the solo version which has production from big hutch

Yeah... but even the one with Sisqo, but CDQ. I mean, I have a really decent radio rip of the Hutch with Sisqo, but just want a CDQ to bump.

the only thing i can imagine making this song better is a totally different beat and a different chorus...the sound q of the single sounds like bullshit, even a remastered version by john payne could not make it better

Sisqo's vocals sound like they were recorded through a cell phone.

everything on that song sounds like b/s....even the aca!! :monkey_piss:

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2009, 08:19:58 PM »
it doesnt sound THAT bad on my copy....dunno
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

skriLL

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2009, 08:31:05 PM »
it doesnt sound THAT bad on my copy....dunno

I'm just exaggerating alittle bit :P what i'm trying to express is that the sound quality even on the promo cd single doesn't sound very good. i still wonder to this day what they did to the recording before it was pressed up.

JohnnyL

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2009, 08:54:16 PM »
Fuck this.  As much as I want this, I paid for this once and those fuckers refunded my money and gave me no songs, so fuck 'em. I ain't ordering again.  And yeah, it is funny that suddenly they now have more tracks than they had the last time they advertised this album....fuckers.  That's okay.  Everyone go get "Hood Star" from Wideawake on April 18.

skriLL

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2009, 09:05:51 PM »
Fuck this.  As much as I want this, I paid for this once and those fuckers refunded my money and gave me no songs, so fuck 'em. I ain't ordering again.  And yeah, it is funny that suddenly they now have more tracks than they had the last time they advertised this album....fuckers.  That's okay.  Everyone go get "Hood Star" from Wideawake on April 18.

yup!! everybody go get the release that's dropping on april 18th!

so you got at least a refund for your order?? that's more than people could have expected from that company

JohnnyL

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2009, 09:22:48 PM »

yup!! everybody go get the release that's dropping on april 18th!

so you got at least a refund for your order?? that's more than people could have expected from that company

No doubt.  It was stupid of me to order, considering they still owe me $30.00 for that second OFTB project.  I'll admit I was a bit of a sucker for falling for their shit again, but unheard Crooked I tracks for $10.99 suckered me in.  Plus the fact that, at the time, it didn't look like the Los Skanless project was going to work out either.  Oh well...fuck these fly-by-night fuckin' bootleg operations.

EFFeX

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2009, 09:33:47 PM »
They might as well just sell it for whatever they can get for it, because if they back out now they've pretty much lost the chance at getting money off it in the future. No one would be willing to drop cash in the future if they pull out now, especially if WIDEAwake drops music later this year.

JohnnyL

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2009, 09:40:45 PM »
They might as well just sell it for whatever they can get for it, because if they back out now they've pretty much lost the chance at getting money off it in the future. No one would be willing to drop cash in the future if they pull out now, especially if WIDEAwake drops music later this year.

Yeah, that's what they should do.  But you know what they're going to do.  They're going to take pre-orders for two weeks.  Then they're going to send everyone's money back (maybe) and cancel the project due to hating. 

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2009, 10:06:43 PM »
LSN or DRF should just one up them and drop Hoodstar, right now!  ;D
(Or the entire CD, It don't hurt to ask again...)

JohnnyL

« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2009, 10:35:52 PM »
LSN or DRF should just one up them and drop Hoodstar, right now!  ;D
(Or the entire CD, It don't hurt to ask again...)

It wouldn't surprise me if someone leaks that "Hoodstar," track.  They already leaked that Petey Pablo track.

JohnnyL

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2009, 11:47:18 PM »
I just read on the dynasty board that FTP said they want 100 pre-orders of these or their going to cancel it again. lol...same bullshit.  Just like I figured.  20 bucks too plus 5 dollars shipping for domestic orders.  So apparently it's not a download link this time.  What the fuck ever.

DPGC23

« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2009, 12:41:02 AM »
MAKE THAT $$$ B4 WIDEAWAKE RELEASES IT !!!!!!

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

SkinzYall

« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2009, 04:39:32 AM »
They are scared because of Wide Awake.

sure they are..i was thinking about this when i saw the other thread and somebody said that if wideawake puts out projects it will put an end to bootlegging DR stuff..they're recognizing that wideawake is not joking in putting out the unreleased music, so they try to make a quick buck off the music they have before it gets released officially

Basically FTP/John Hyland is a joke.

2euce 7even

« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2009, 05:47:40 AM »
thx 4 tha sampler and commercials.
i hope the new owners will release some heat