Author Topic: Ftp Doing It Again... Crooked I Shttbg Bootleg New Sampler  (Read 1374 times)

Quadruple OG

Re: Ftp Doing It Again... Crooked I Shttbg Bootleg New Sampler
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2009, 12:04:13 PM »
On another note, didn't we already conclude that "Dollaz In My Hand" is an Untouchable track?

Yeah it is.  They're trying to pad their tracklist with that and the "Gangsta Rap (OG)." lol

They should really give this another title cause it's really not "Say Hi To The Bad Guy"...

I don't think there's a "real" version of "Say Hi To The Bad Guy". No track list was ever released and other than "So Damn Hood", there weren't any tracks that were released specifically for that project. I think the closest we got to a release date was the Billboard. I think the only info released on the album was that it'd feature appearances from Jadakiss, Nas, Ja Rule, Scarface, Treach, Danny Boy, Eastwood, Kurupt among others.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2009, 12:05:43 PM »
No they're doing that so they can hold on to the certain songs in hopes that it will never leak (ie: Slapp'd Back).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

JohnnyL

« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2009, 12:11:56 PM »
No they're doing that so they can hold on to the certain songs in hopes that it will never leak (ie: Slapp'd Back).

I wondered about that too.  Yeah, they have a couple tracks that weren't on Los Skanless's project ( "Boss Me Up," and "Frontline").  But I noticed "Slap Back" was missing from theirs.  That track "Fuck 'Em" feat. Big Hutch isn't on their's either.

Al Bundy

« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2009, 01:28:47 PM »
No one should buy this bootleg and just wait for WideAwake to release their version so Crooked gets paid and not some asshole bootleggers

Elano

« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2009, 01:32:34 PM »
No one should buy this bootleg and just wait for WideAwake to release their version so Crooked gets paid and not some asshole bootleggers

why do you care so much ? ::)

EFFeX

« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2009, 02:33:59 PM »
On another note, didn't we already conclude that "Dollaz In My Hand" is an Untouchable track?

Yeah it is.  They're trying to pad their tracklist with that and the "Gangsta Rap (OG)." lol

They should really give this another title cause it's really not "Say Hi To The Bad Guy"...

I don't think there's a "real" version of "Say Hi To The Bad Guy". No track list was ever released and other than "So Damn Hood", there weren't any tracks that were released specifically for that project. I think the closest we got to a release date was the Billboard. I think the only info released on the album was that it'd feature appearances from Jadakiss, Nas, Ja Rule, Scarface, Treach, Danny Boy, Eastwood, Kurupt among others.

Well, we know that "Hoodstar" was going to be a single from interviews conducted back in the day... Also old press releases stated that there were songs titled "Anotha Day In The LBC" and "I Shoulda Made You My Wife" which do not appear to be on either of these releases. Maybe one of those turned into "Thug And His Wife"... Who knows?

EFFeX

« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2009, 02:35:24 PM »

I wondered about that too.  Yeah, they have a couple tracks that weren't on Los Skanless's project ( "Boss Me Up," and "Frontline").  But I noticed "Slap Back" was missing from theirs.  That track "Fuck 'Em" feat. Big Hutch isn't on their's either.

These guys are acting like little children "Look what I have that you don't have." It's stupid.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2009, 06:54:59 PM »

These guys are acting like little children "Look what I have that you don't have." It's stupid.

Yeah thats the bottom line.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: FTP DOING IT AGAIN... CROOKED I SHTTBG BOOTLEG NEW SAMPLER!
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2009, 07:09:59 PM »
They are scared because of Wide Awake.

sure they are..i was thinking about this when i saw the other thread and somebody said that if wideawake puts out projects it will put an end to bootlegging DR stuff..they're recognizing that wideawake is not joking in putting out the unreleased music, so they try to make a quick buck off the music they have before it gets released officially

Basically FTP/John Hyland is a joke.

SkinzYall = G Litt, owner of 2pacforum.com and hiphopspot.