Author Topic: First Eminem single to be called " We Made You " , out on April 7th.  (Read 1655 times)

JossieJ

Re: First Eminem single to be called " We Made You " , out on April 7th.
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2009, 07:37:44 AM »
^^^

If this is true,, why hasn't he posted it somewhere on the internet? :laugh:

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2009, 04:55:54 PM »
^^^

If this is true,, why hasn't he posted it somewhere on the internet? :laugh:

He probly couldnt be fucked lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2009, 09:20:59 PM »
is it going to be Dre produced?

did Dre already comfirm he is producing it all?

cuz i know Shady thinks he is some big time producer lol.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2009, 09:49:20 PM »

Are the Dre produced tracks for Em really any better than the Em produced tracks for Em? I can't remember who produced what on Encore but on Em Show Business, Say What You Say, and Dad's Gone Crazy were hardly any better than With Out Me, Soldier, or Till I Collapse.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2009, 10:37:56 PM »

Are the Dre produced tracks for Em really any better than the Em produced tracks for Em? I can't remember who produced what on Encore but on Em Show Business, Say What You Say, and Dad's Gone Crazy were hardly any better than With Out Me, Soldier, or Till I Collapse.

i guess not, but im curious to know if Dre is producing it all or not.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2009, 01:02:39 AM »
Wasn't that The Eminem Show?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2009, 03:54:51 AM »

Em said that Dre is producing everything so he can concentrate on the writing.

Paul

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2009, 06:43:51 AM »
Wasn't that The Eminem Show?

thats what he said
funkyfreshintheflesh

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2009, 12:46:19 PM »
Eminems best production has come for his own tracks that for sure. He has made some real dope beats with his team. Joints like soldier have a real beat to it but usually they all sound real amatuerish to me/weak/monotone to me without no real nice melody at all. However shallow makes a decent point, dre dont ALWAYS make better tracks than the ones eminem does for himself. However if you take encore for example, the dre beats shit on the eminem beats but as tracks pretty much most are wack regardless of who made it.

It'll be interesting to see how eminem will be on this record, im actually looking forward to it. I think its better to let dre do most of the production and let eminem focus on his rhymes, atleast it'll get him in some sort of form and then when he makes tracks for himself, atleast the standard will have to be good.

Im just hoping it wont be encore part 2 for eminem because that would be embarrasing.

pz

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2009, 07:25:23 AM »
I really wanted to see Em go out side the hip hop world for this record. To give it a fresh sound. Don't know if Crack a Bottle is on the album or not but it sounds the same as his other stuff. Brendan O'Brien or Jack White come to mind.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2009, 08:42:48 AM »
I really wanted to see Em go out side the hip hop world for this record.
What do you mean? I hope not some rock bullshit.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2009, 01:41:33 PM »

Hip Hop is "some rock bullshit". I hate having to explain myself time and again to Hip Hop fans that have no idea what a producer is or does or is supposed to do but I'll do it again. I mentioned two names that I would like to see produce Em's new record entirely, and I named them because both have shown they have the ability to explore different sounds and create concise albums.

I want someone that'll get into Em's head and figure out what kind of album he wants and what he wants it to say and then guide the album so it doesn't stray from the objective. I don't want a compilation of single tracks that do not feed of each other. We can get that from a mix tape. I don't see any producers in Hip Hop doing that right now. Rza was once very good at it and so was Primo but I'm not sure if they've done anything in the last few years.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2009, 02:07:22 PM »

Hip Hop is "some rock bullshit". I hate having to explain myself time and again to Hip Hop fans that have no idea what a producer is or does or is supposed to do but I'll do it again. I mentioned two names that I would like to see produce Em's new record entirely, and I named them because both have shown they have the ability to explore different sounds and create concise albums.

I want someone that'll get into Em's head and figure out what kind of album he wants and what he wants it to say and then guide the album so it doesn't stray from the objective. I don't want a compilation of single tracks that do not feed of each other. We can get that from a mix tape. I don't see any producers in Hip Hop doing that right now. Rza was once very good at it and so was Primo but I'm not sure if they've done anything in the last few years.

yea majority of rap albums sound like a mixtape songs by the same artist, i guess it is becasue they use so many dif producers

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2009, 02:32:45 PM »

yea majority of rap albums sound like a mixtape songs by the same artist, i guess it is becasue they use so many dif producers

And because they have no real say over the music, because almost all of them can't play any of it.

Most musicians that play together over the period of recording an album begin to develop a sound and feel for the album. However they also start experimenting with styles and sounds that are not like the other songs. One of the producer's jobs is to figure out if that different sound fits the album or should changed to fit the album. Some songs may be better than most of the songs on an album but if the song doesn't fit the album it should get pushed aside.

Fire, Ties That Bind, Because The Night and Point Blank were and originally recorded for Darkness on the Edge of Town and Darkness could have fit 3 or 4 more songs on the LP but it would have taken away from the experience. Those songs either didn't fit the picture and essence of the album at all or better fit the sequel (The River).

tempo2

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2009, 03:28:26 PM »
im heated for this album   8)