Author Topic: * * Death Row' new bosses interview * *[talks about the catalog/new releases]  (Read 1499 times)

lawz2760

• Muthafuckin' OG
^^No doubt....hopefully with all of this positivity we can get info on production,ect

Great interview btw
Do you need a credit card for internet orders? Check this out for Low Interest Credit Cards and great card offers, check out my site.

http://lawz2760.newcreditapplications.com/

Muhfukka

youre all retarded

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Looks like they're gonna do this the right way. Would be mad interested in a new version of the chronic coming out with the extra songs plus dvd of studio work etc!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Looks like they're gonna do this the right way. Would be mad interested in a new version of the chronic coming out with the extra songs plus dvd of studio work etc!

i wouldn't mind buying a suge knight free Chronic album  :laugh: ;)

Jaydc555

Maybe I'm alone but I would love to hear a swoop g album.I know he had a couple independent ones but their very rare I've never come across them.I always thought he was tight and he was down with death row for a long time and actually did music with pac and snoop and them

Elano

youre all retarded
its what's your father say to you and your brothers every year @ christmas ?

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i'd like to see what they say about the supposed 1991 snoop doggy dogg tape album "over the counter" . to find out once and for all, if it actually exists.

love33

I think these people seem legit and I'm glad they are throwing names out like Crooked I, N.I.N.A., etc.  If someone else bought it, they could have watered down 2pac remixes and put all these other artists on it and edit out the words using remixes by timbaland and pharrell.  I would like to see the OG Kurupt solo album with "I Just Don't Bang No More" single that he did in 1994-1995 when he was priming (that's the time he had that sick flow when he dropped "Check Out Time" with Pac).  I would like to see an Eastwood solo album, Tha Realest solo album, Tha Relativez, Mac Shawn, OFTB, Snoop Doggy Dogg, Tha Gang group album, etc.  I would also like to see some more of The Outlawz music.  They were great on Death Row.  Good lookin on the interview and it's good to see some people with good direction have the company.  I hope they come out with some good packages with music, artwork, updated digitally, and video material.  Lets just hope it stays on point and doesn't dry up and we don't hear from them for another 3 years.  1 year sounds reasonable for breathing space, setting up business, artist contracts, and gives them time to look over the music.