Author Topic: Fuck a UFO, whos heard of an USO?  (Read 2922 times)

the ghost

Re: Fuck a UFO, whos heard of an USO?
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2009, 09:30:52 AM »
I believe.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2009, 10:49:15 AM »
she said she got taken up in a UFO, and they did all sorts of experiments on her. no probes, and she thinks they could control her mind and she was calm the whole time. She said like 4 hours passed rather quickly. And she actually saw the aliens.

Did she describe them as humanlike or were they like the "grays"?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2009, 08:02:29 PM »

I think those of you who do think they are thinking outside of the box, aren't looking at this logically. Now let's suppose that there were aliens or what have you and it was oh so apparent to us, why would the government cover up something like that? the answer clearly can not be because they don't want to alarm the public, after all, the method of whipping the general public into a frenzy, into a state of fear, alerted paranoia that terrorists are going to strike has now become such a common place, that we don't even talk about it anymore it's become a normality.

So what is clear to me is that this strikes much closer to home, I watched an interesting Bill Cooper youtube video in which he raises this very subject and focuses in on the fact that for over 50 years we have been conditioned to accept that aliens are roaming around the earths sky's. We have been conditioned to react with the notion"that's not human" but the idea that something isn't human particularly in relation to it's looks, does not mean it was not created by humans. However the very letters UFO immediately create images of something out of this world.

Now we know the elite of the world are pure evil, we also know that to a large degree even those that rubbish the notion of manufactured terrorism know all about it. So therefore this greatly limits the ability of that cabal government to not necessarily pull it off although the police state does make that harder to sell to the public, but increasingly it's no longer having the same impact. To put this into context, there are some who would love mass death, it hasn't stopped them in the past and the way they see it is they are doing their best for humanity and therfore mass murder is a necessary evil to achieve their aims.

Therefore if these aren't UFOS and in fact they are a product of many years of secret testing and research which has created aircraft drones which do indeed look like nothing else we have witnessed and behave like nothing we have experienced before, then we need to quickly rethink the paradigms. This is clearly at the very least feasible, after all the whole point of secret testing is to keep the wraps on any given study, then don't think for a moment that those bastards would not and have not entertained the idea of using these "UFOS" as a means of creating the visions created by H G Wells/ If you recall war of the worlds for instance, in which eventually the earth would would be saved and the threat wiped out, then the aftershock would be so great and the scars so deep that it would leave the world in such a turbulent monumental mess, that all of their plans could take shape.

I hasten to add, I am not saying this is going to happen, more so it's what could happen. I also think that it's yet another example of the misunderstanding gap that exists from not reading books because it's not surprising to say that so much of what was mentioned in science fiction books some 70 plus years ago, is now unfolding, or in the midst of unfolding. None of that has happened by accident, in the same vein that George Orwell was not some magical prophet, he wasn't a visionary, he was a guy that had worked within the bowels of the intelligence services and was privy to the blueprint which had been designed for the world.

My best guess if this is the case, would lead to think that the reason why the mainstream media have now been given the green light to document this, to report it a conventional manner, is because they feel the public has now bought into this. There are lots of empirical pieces which hold up that this might be the case, but none as bizarre and creepy as to when Regan suddenly went completely outside of the theme of his speech and suddenly starting talking about if there was a threat from outside this world, then it would bring the people of the world together.

Here is another telling quote

Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."
- Henry Kissinger in an address to the Bilderberger meeting at Evian, France, May 21, 1992.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2009, 11:59:01 PM »
The Bermuda Triangle has a much stronger magnetic pull that leads to fucking up peoples electrical signals and things of this sort. And this strong magnetic pull leads to unusually large waves that hit unexpectedly, the waves generated in this triangle from these extraordinary magnetic presence is sometimes 70 to a 100 feet tall, which often hit without warning. This magnetic pull also affect planes and such passing over the Triangle.

If the exogenous intelligent life wanted to come and 'take us over' or as some of you are putting 'save us', then they would not be examining bullshit people with probes and shit. They would definitely know by now what the limits to our strengths are and attacked us by now since they must have far superior technology to get to us from millions of light years away while we are still trying to visit planets fairly close to our vicinity.

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2009, 12:16:26 AM »

:sshh:

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2009, 12:19:44 AM »
The Bermuda Triangle has a much stronger magnetic pull that leads to fucking up peoples electrical signals and things of this sort. And this strong magnetic pull leads to unusually large waves that hit unexpectedly, the waves generated in this triangle from these extraordinary magnetic presence is sometimes 70 to a 100 feet tall, which often hit without warning. This magnetic pull also affect planes and such passing over the Triangle.

If the exogenous intelligent life wanted to come and 'take us over' or as some of you are putting 'save us', then they would not be examining bullshit people with probes and shit. They would definitely know by now what the limits to our strengths are and attacked us by now since they must have far superior technology to get to us from millions of light years away while we are still trying to visit planets fairly close to our vicinity.

i would think aliens would be completey different than our perspective of them, if they have the technology that travels ALOT faster than light speed, than they must be alot more civiliized or if they wanted to take over the world theyd juz do the same thing the politicians do to the people, trick them.

lol it might be even possible that theyve been pulling the strings throught human history. we'll never know

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2009, 12:48:37 AM »

i would think aliens would be completey different than our perspective of them, if they have the technology that travels ALOT faster than light speed, than they must be alot more civiliized or if they wanted to take over the world theyd juz do the same thing the politicians do to the people, trick them.

lol it might be even possible that theyve been pulling the strings throught human history. we'll never know

I understand your connection between civilization and technology but you can not be more wrong "faster than light technology = more civilized.' Yes, from our perspective civilization lead to better technological advances i.e atomic bomb. This bomb is the most uncivilized devastating weapon of all time (on our planet of course) that came from advancing civilizations. The atomic bomb is proof that advanced civilization led to something uncivil so better technology does not necessarily mean more civilized.

Same goes for your second connection, "thedy juz do the same thing the politicians do" Do not tell me that you think our politicians are more civilized like some autologous more intelligent life from a different planet millions of light years away. If our politicians were more 'civilized' they'd be no/less wars.

It might be even possible that intelligent life outside of earth does not exist, we might find out/might never find out.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2009, 01:29:15 AM »

I understand your connection between civilization and technology but you can not be more wrong "faster than light technology = more civilized.' Yes, from our perspective civilization lead to better technological advances i.e atomic bomb. This bomb is the most uncivilized devastating weapon of all time (on our planet of course) that came from advancing civilizations. The atomic bomb is proof that advanced civilization led to something uncivil so better technology does not necessarily mean more civilized.

Same goes for your second connection, "thedy juz do the same thing the politicians do" Do not tell me that you think our politicians are more civilized like some autologous more intelligent life from a different planet millions of light years away. If our politicians were more 'civilized' they'd be no/less wars.

It might be even possible that intelligent life outside of earth does not exist, we might find out/might never find out.

yea i get where ur gettin at, but men do get more civilized as technology advances and time passes, i dont believe either that our world is civilized at all, but it does progress through time and seems like technology juz goes with it. i mean the aliens have to be hundreds if not thousands (mayb even millions) order as a race.

i didnt mean by war and shit like that, but just the method of "tricking people" is rather more civilized (not saying that it is a completely civlized method)than to infrom the human race of earth and cause alotta fear and riot. i mean if its been working on by our politicians than why come up with a more "civilized way" if it works. i mean im sure before they make contact with us theyd observe and study us for a while.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2009, 02:08:49 AM »

yea i get where ur gettin at, but men do get more civilized as technology advances and time passes, i dont believe either that our world is civilized at all, but it does progress through time and seems like technology juz goes with it. i mean the aliens have to be hundreds if not thousands (mayb even millions) order as a race.

i didnt mean by war and shit like that, but just the method of "tricking people" is rather more civilized (not saying that it is a completely civlized method)than to infrom the human race of earth and cause alotta fear and riot. i mean if its been working on by our politicians than why come up with a more "civilized way" if it works. i mean im sure before they make contact with us theyd observe and study us for a while.

You think that our world is not civilized however, you believe that men get more civilized over time and technological progression? I hope that you do understand that a much older race does not mean technological superiority when two races are put together. Just look at our own history. Britain was imperialising while most of Micronesia still resorted to cannibalism. I liked your comment on looking at aliens from a different perspective than the perspective with which we look at our own race but in this quote you are looking at both races from the same perspective.

For all we know that extraterrestrial intelligent life became more advanced in 1 999 years than we became in the past 25 000 years. But this is taking into account that the original form of both our races are put onto the same plane because 1999 years from now, I can tell you that the human race will have more technological advances than the human race in 2009 has had for the past 20 000 years. Hell, the human race has become far more advanced in the last 50 years than the past 20 000 years. However the alien life I am referring to became in 1999 years from their start point in contrast to what we will in 4008 (2009 +1999), so all together in took us approx 69 000 years to become what these aliens did in 1999 years. So, age does not mean more technological advances as these aliens i am hypothesizing evolve at much faster rates than we. And they became a much technologically superior race in a much shorter time frame than we. Age = means nothing.

Yes, tricking people is more civilized as it involves more brain functions than hitting people in the head with cave men sticks to make them listen to you. We are a complex society, so i also agree that they would study us before making contact but if they themselves are a far greater society then they should have no problems breaking our behaviors down to a science as humans are animals at the core of things. But that whole making contact thing is what makes me not believe in aliens as they still are not making contact I don't believe they exist until we catch them or they catch us.

Though i hope you guys understand, that if tomorrow a NASA probe found bacteria on mars, it would be headline news as that bacteria on mars is considered alien life, but i obviously am speaking of high intelligence life when referring to 'aliens' in my hypothesis above. On a side note, the NASA probe on mars has found bacteria though it is fossilized bacteria which indicates that there indeed was alien life on Mars once...

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2009, 03:16:08 AM »
the bermuda triangle is the entrance to the centre of the earth 8)

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2009, 03:49:59 AM »

Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."
- Henry Kissinger in an address to the Bilderberger meeting at Evian, France, May 21, 1992.

Well it could also be that there are aliens and they are benevolent, however the super-secret cabal of ruling elites has more to gain by portraying them as malevolent.

When was the last time you saw a movie with good, intelligent, enlightened aliens?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2009, 07:07:14 AM »

Well it could also be that there are aliens and they are benevolent, however the super-secret cabal of ruling elites has more to gain by portraying them as malevolent.

When was the last time you saw a movie with good, intelligent, enlightened aliens?

Agreed.. If a benevolent race made contact with us than it would break the chains of control over us. Alot of people theorise that the elite may use backengineered alien technology to propagate some sort of false flag to make people go up in arms against these "invaders". There is a quote in the bible that sums it up perfectly. Read up around the part of the "Great Deception".

alcoolholic

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2009, 08:15:35 AM »
she said she got taken up in a UFO, and they did all sorts of experiments on her. no probes, and she thinks they could control her mind and she was calm the whole time. She said like 4 hours passed rather quickly. And she actually saw the aliens.

Did she describe them as humanlike or were they like the "grays"?

man i dont remember i'd have to ask her, and i dont want to go down that route again  :-\

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2009, 09:44:13 AM »

I think those of you who do think they are thinking outside of the box, aren't looking at this logically. Now let's suppose that there were aliens or what have you and it was oh so apparent to us, why would the government cover up something like that? the answer clearly can not be because they don't want to alarm the public, after all, the method of whipping the general public into a frenzy, into a state of fear, alerted paranoia that terrorists are going to strike has now become such a common place, that we don't even talk about it anymore it's become a normality.

So what is clear to me is that this strikes much closer to home, I watched an interesting Bill Cooper youtube video in which he raises this very subject and focuses in on the fact that for over 50 years we have been conditioned to accept that aliens are roaming around the earths sky's. We have been conditioned to react with the notion"that's not human" but the idea that something isn't human particularly in relation to it's looks, does not mean it was not created by humans. However the very letters UFO immediately create images of something out of this world.

Now we know the elite of the world are pure evil, we also know that to a large degree even those that rubbish the notion of manufactured terrorism know all about it. So therefore this greatly limits the ability of that cabal government to not necessarily pull it off although the police state does make that harder to sell to the public, but increasingly it's no longer having the same impact. To put this into context, there are some who would love mass death, it hasn't stopped them in the past and the way they see it is they are doing their best for humanity and therfore mass murder is a necessary evil to achieve their aims.

Therefore if these aren't UFOS and in fact they are a product of many years of secret testing and research which has created aircraft drones which do indeed look like nothing else we have witnessed and behave like nothing we have experienced before, then we need to quickly rethink the paradigms. This is clearly at the very least feasible, after all the whole point of secret testing is to keep the wraps on any given study, then don't think for a moment that those bastards would not and have not entertained the idea of using these "UFOS" as a means of creating the visions created by H G Wells/ If you recall war of the worlds for instance, in which eventually the earth would would be saved and the threat wiped out, then the aftershock would be so great and the scars so deep that it would leave the world in such a turbulent monumental mess, that all of their plans could take shape.

I hasten to add, I am not saying this is going to happen, more so it's what could happen. I also think that it's yet another example of the misunderstanding gap that exists from not reading books because it's not surprising to say that so much of what was mentioned in science fiction books some 70 plus years ago, is now unfolding, or in the midst of unfolding. None of that has happened by accident, in the same vein that George Orwell was not some magical prophet, he wasn't a visionary, he was a guy that had worked within the bowels of the intelligence services and was privy to the blueprint which had been designed for the world.

My best guess if this is the case, would lead to think that the reason why the mainstream media have now been given the green light to document this, to report it a conventional manner, is because they feel the public has now bought into this. There are lots of empirical pieces which hold up that this might be the case, but none as bizarre and creepy as to when Regan suddenly went completely outside of the theme of his speech and suddenly starting talking about if there was a threat from outside this world, then it would bring the people of the world together.

Here is another telling quote

They don't admit their existence because once the cat's outta the bag, the powers that be lose their power.  Think about this - Mainstream science looks at only four fields of energy. You have electrical, magnetic, weak nuclear and strong nuclear force. Those four forces are believed to comprise the entire universe in terms of its energy — more when you get into Russia and a lot of alternative Western research as well.

But mainstream science in Russia has identified another field that they call the torsion field. Now, in Western science you do have a torsion field. In the Western model, it is just essentially some of the spinning movement that happens within an atom.

But the Russians have decided that this spinning movement [also] travels between atoms — it doesn’t just stay in the atom. And that’s actually this whole new field, which seems to be more coupled up with gravity than it is with electromagnetic energy.

There’s been a lot of scientific studies that have shown some really compelling stuff to prove that this energy not only exists, [but we can build working technologies out of it.] In fact, there’s a guy in Germany named Dr. Hartmut Müller who has invented a cell-phone that runs on torsion fields rather than electromagnetic energy.

That means you could be in concrete bunkers miles underground and get a cell-phone call just as clear as if you’re on the surface. And because these fields don’t travel at light speed — they travel effectively instantaneously — you could be hanging out at the edge of the solar system and talk to somebody in real time with no delay.   

If this energy is tapped, it's free and limitless.  All the sudden you have little to no need for the traditional sources of energy on our planet.  So think what this means for corporations, take pharmaceuticals.  They don't cure anything - there's no money in that.  They come up with a pill you have to take everyday so you are a life long customer.  They don't want to admit that there is limitless energy supply because once they do, they don't have the $ and without that they have no control. 

Of course, TV & Hollywood have shown us actual real ET stuff mixed in with extremely crazy cooky shit to make you think that if there are indeed aliens, they are scary and evil.  There are evil ones, but there are also benevolent ones.  And all are similar looking to us on Earth, not mutated crazy monsters. 

So while you're arguing that if there were ET's the govt would acknowledge them and use that as a control mechanism.  The problem with that is this - once the general public acknowledges the existance of ET's, we will certainly have much more encounters w/ them.  The reason we don't have more now is because they don't impose on our free will.  It's kind of universal law - love for self, for others, for everything.  No manipulation, no negativity.  And as a society, we haven't yet showed that we are ready.  They watch us from far away and see that we can't even get along with ourselves, how in the hell are we going to mesh with the inter-galactic community.  They view us as little children at this point, and I don't blame them.  And after we start having standard contact, people will realize that many are very loving and sympathetic, and want to help us.  They are vastly technologically superior to us.  Once the cat's outta the bag, the establishment's power is gone.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2009, 09:50:32 AM »

They do know our strengths and weaknesses.  But you have to understand something - they came from the same creator as us.  Therefore, they view us as their sibling and want to help us evolve past negativity.  They know that we all make up a portion of "God" and so therefore by hurting each other, we are truly hurting ourselves.  Nuclear bombs have been launched before, only to fall to the ground completely devoid of any radioactive energy.  Just a dummy.  There are things like this occuring that lend to the fact that they are watching and making sure we don't fuck shit up too much.  Essentially, they will not let us fuck Earth up too bad.