Author Topic: Fuck a UFO, whos heard of an USO?  (Read 2918 times)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Fuck a UFO, whos heard of an USO?
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2009, 04:01:57 PM »

In a court of law, objective evidence and enough subjective personal testimony will usually allow you a verdict on the existence and facts of an event. A really strong arguement needs a combination of both types of supporting evidence.

With this ufo and alien shit, if you look into it; the documented personal and historical cultural testimony is huge, its undeniable.

Just like the existence of Satan, so i can go shootup my school and claim that satan possessed me and made me do it. The court of law would have to believe me and find me innocent as there are huge amounts of objective/subjective/documented historical/cultural evidence on demonic possessions to acquit me.

Satan can't posses you unless you allow him to.  So therefore, it's still you that did it even if you were possessed.  Besides, you'd have to have everyone in your school witness that you were indeed possessed by the devil in order to get not guilty.  Only under those circumstances would the parallel that you drew actually hold merit.
There have been lots of documented religious evidence where Satan posses an individual without the individual's consent. And not everyone in the school has to witness to make someone not guilty. Thats just bottomline absurd because not everyone in the school will witness the shooting. That's like saying that Roswell did not happen because only 6 out of the approx 8000 living there witnessed the crash. Since, everyone living in Roswell did not witness the crash, it does not hold merit.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 04:03:43 PM by ωεεźγ ғ »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2009, 04:09:06 PM »
I have a hard time believing the source from which you got the article from as 'ufocasebook' when i explored through it seemed like a site that strongly advocates the existence of UFO's. This is just like me pulling out an article from 'whitepower.com' about how skin color determines intelligence level. And that article also got 'witnesses (from experiments)' and 'scientists' claiming that the darker your skin pigmentation, the lower your intelligence.

lol, do you even know who Kevin Randle is?  He's arguably the greatest expert on Roswell, has done endless amounts of research.  He interviewed this man as well and verified the story. 

And where do you recommend looking for UFO information...foxnews.com? 

Do you believe crop circles are man made?

Where did I mention foxnews.com? Although foxnews.com is one news source that I personally recommend you should not look at for accurate non-bias information on anything. I've read some things on crop circles but my knowledge on them is not as extensive enough for me to comment on.

Ok, where do you recommend I go for accurate information about UFO's then?  You're quick to criticize my sources so I guess you know better ones?

Info on crop circles...No way these were made by man in just a few hours overnight. 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_KoR2t-iM9k" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_KoR2t-iM9k</a>

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2009, 04:20:06 PM »
I have a hard time believing the source from which you got the article from as 'ufocasebook' when i explored through it seemed like a site that strongly advocates the existence of UFO's. This is just like me pulling out an article from 'whitepower.com' about how skin color determines intelligence level. And that article also got 'witnesses (from experiments)' and 'scientists' claiming that the darker your skin pigmentation, the lower your intelligence.

lol, do you even know who Kevin Randle is?  He's arguably the greatest expert on Roswell, has done endless amounts of research.  He interviewed this man as well and verified the story. 

Where did I mention foxnews.com? Although foxnews.com is one news source that I personally recommend you should not look at for accurate non-bias information on anything. I've read some things on crop circles but my knowledge on them is not as extensive enough for me to comment on.

Ok, where do you recommend I go for accurate information about UFO's then?  You're quick to criticize my sources so I guess you know better ones?

Info on crop circles...No way these were made by man in just a few hours overnight. 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_KoR2t-iM9k" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_KoR2t-iM9k</a>

Any source that has not a conspiracist/schizo feel to it. You come across as pretty logical at times, so I do not see why you have problems distinguishing bias from non-bias. And i never claimed that those crop circles were made by man overnight?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2009, 04:36:37 PM »

Any source that has not a conspiracist/schizo feel to it. You come across as pretty logical at times, so I do not see why you have problems distinguishing bias from non-bias. And i never claimed that those crop circles were made by man overnight?

I completely understand bias, and I know you didn't say the circles were made over night.  What I was doing by posting that is a few different things.  First, I believe in UFO's / ET's through a lot of my own and others findings.  I think these crop circles in these vids are 100% legit, and I wanted you to have a look since you admitted you weren't that familiar.  I thought it would be a good starting point and pretty good evidence to support that there are indeed aliens.  A lot of sites / blogs that I visit share a similar view to me, which is why I reference them.  I don't fully cosign every statement they make of course, I verify my info.  It seems you are skeptical on their existance (which I was for nearly my entire life) and I want to show you the light.

If you want to do more research, check these vids:

2012 Ouroboros Doomsday Clock (don't let the name deceive you, it's not crazy)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vMn2K-TDIL0&amp;feature=PlayList&amp;p=B11CF054B2118993&amp;playnext=1&amp;playnext_from=PL&amp;index=14" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vMn2K-TDIL0&amp;feature=PlayList&amp;p=B11CF054B2118993&amp;playnext=1&amp;playnext_from=PL&amp;index=14</a>

Enigma 2012 by David Wilcock (certified guru)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y5b-kLvppdg&amp;feature=PlayList&amp;p=7E95D29D067AC7FB&amp;index=0&amp;playnext=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Y5b-kLvppdg&amp;feature=PlayList&amp;p=7E95D29D067AC7FB&amp;index=0&amp;playnext=1</a>

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2009, 04:47:06 PM »

I completely understand bias, and I know you didn't say the circles were made over night.  What I was doing by posting that is a few different things.  First, I believe in UFO's / ET's through a lot of my own and others findings.  I think these crop circles in these vids are 100% legit, and I wanted you to have a look since you admitted you weren't that familiar.  I thought it would be a good starting point and pretty good evidence to support that there are indeed aliens.  A lot of sites / blogs that I visit share a similar view to me, which is why I reference them.  I don't fully cosign every statement they make of course, I verify my info.  It seems you are skeptical on their existance (which I was for nearly my entire life) and I want to show you the light.

I like

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2009, 10:55:04 PM »

In a court of law, objective evidence and enough subjective personal testimony will usually allow you a verdict on the existence and facts of an event. A really strong arguement needs a combination of both types of supporting evidence.

With this ufo and alien shit, if you look into it; the documented personal and historical cultural testimony is huge, its undeniable.

Just like the existence of Satan, so i can go shootup my school and claim that satan possessed me and made me do it. The court of law would have to believe me and find me innocent as there are huge amounts of objective/subjective/documented historical/cultural evidence on demonic possessions to acquit me.

LOL you angry angry young man. Well if you wanted to get away with that, it would still be ideal to have a combination of both forms of supporting evidence for a strong arguement in your case. Even if you had normative  subjective evidence of demonic possession there is not really any objective, scientific evidence of demonic possession to support it. With the aliens, the subjective evidence is huge, its undeniable that there is subjective evidence there. Whats lacking is the objective evidence to support it. People seen aliens, but they don't have the alien with them to prove it. Thats why its real for them subjectively, for other people to believe them they need objective evidence to support the subjective testimony.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 12:14:28 AM by RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND »

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2009, 11:51:02 PM »

LOL you angry angry young man. Well if you wanted to get away with that, it would still be ideal to have a combination of both forms of supporting evidence for a strong arguement in your case. Even if you had normative and subjective evidence of demonic possession there is not really any objective, scientific evidence of demonic possession to support it. With the aliens, the subjective evidence is huge, its undeniable that there is subjective evidence there. Whats lacking is the objective evidence to support it. People seen aliens, but they don't have the alien with them to prove it. Thats why its real for them subjectively, for other people to believe them they need objective evidence to support the subjective testimony.

Same with Satan and demonic shit. You look at most religions, the subjective evidence in holy books and just plain subjective evidence itself is huge. Theres a church by my old house where people saw a demonic possesion every Sunday. I think it was all some kind of hooax/money making scheme but some of my friends/neighbours really believed in satan and demonic possesion. When it comes to subjective evidence, geographically, people in my location would rather believe in Satan and demonic possessions rather than aliens. Youre saying people seen aliens and theres huge subjective evidence, well people before aliens became popular used to see ghosts/satan all the time so the subjective evidence for this is huge as well.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 11:54:39 PM by ωεεźγ ғ »

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2009, 12:29:44 AM »
^

yes but the difference between subjective evidence for demons and the subjective evidence for aliens is that the latter is much more credible, people from across a much wider demographic and from a huge range of professional occupations can provide subjective evidence for UFOs and aliens.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/RFsSKCax2CY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/RFsSKCax2CY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Presidents, personnel from all across the defence force and government, commerical and government pilots, air traffic controllers, NASA staff, etc.

In comparison, the subjective evidence for demons is not so credible and is much more isloated to a smaller specific demographic group, thats is; overtly religious individuals of usually low educational background.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 12:35:51 AM by RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND »

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2009, 12:40:48 AM »
Which President had had a subjective experience with aliens? But just because one amount of subjective evidence is huge does not make it credible as you claim. In Rome, during its peak, the wider demographical belief was in demons and shit just because they would see people acting schizo/or simply sick and connect it with satan. That made satan huge evidence subjecitively but just because that kind of subjective evidence was huge in Rome during 54 BC does not mean it is credible.

P.S Rome during its peak was huge, so I am also speaking of a wide demographic range

RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND!

« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2009, 02:10:00 AM »
If you possessed the ability to comprehend the basic communicative language and reasoning of my previous post you would have understood the issue isn't that the subjective evidence is simply 'huge', the point is: compared to subjective claims of demonic possession, the subjective evidence of UFOs and aliens is of a higher quality spread over a larger and broader demographic of people from various occupations and is not confined to one particular time or place throughout history or the globe.

President Carter reported seeing a UFO, look furthure into it all yourself, or don't.

"One thing's for sure, I'll never make fun of people who say they've seen unidentified objects in the sky. If I become President, I'll make every piece of information this country has about UFO sightings available to the public and the scientists."
                                                -US President Carter (while running for election, after becoming President he distanced himself from his election promise citing security concerns).

« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 02:28:25 AM by RETURN OF THE OVERFIEND »

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2009, 10:20:34 AM »
If you possessed the ability to comprehend the basic communicative language and reasoning of my previous post you would have understood  the issue isn't that the subjective evidence is simply 'huge', the point is: compared to subjective claims of demonic possession, the subjective evidence of UFOs and aliens is of a higher quality spread over a larger and broader demographic of people from various occupations and is not confined to one particular time or place throughout history or the globe.

President Carter reported seeing a UFO, look furthure into it all yourself, or don't.

"One thing's for sure, I'll never make fun of people who say they've seen unidentified objects in the sky. If I become President, I'll make every piece of information this country has about UFO sightings available to the public and the scientists."
                                                -US President Carter (while running for election, after becoming President he distanced himself from his election promise citing security concerns).

Theres lots of reports also stating that Carter never saw anything and this move on his part was a popularity one as he new lots of knuckleheads in the country were believing in UFO crap and in turn those knuckleheads voted in this knucklehead, who ended up not doing anything on the apparent info on UFO's. Plus there are tons of scholastic journals which have claimed that what Carter actually saw that day was Venus, same goes for your 'trained professionals'

"Mr. Carter is in good company in misidentifying Venus as a UFO. Many highly trained and responsible persons, including airplane pilots, scientists, policemen, and military personnel, have made the same mistake. During World War II, U.S. aircraft tried to shoot down Venus on numerous occasions, believing it to be an enemy aircraft. In October of 1973, Ohio Governor John Gilligan made headlines by reportedly sighting a UFO. Governor Gilligan's "UFO" turned out to be a misidentification of the planet Mars." Robert Shaeffer, Humanist 77 pp. 46

P.s. You did not specify the bolded portion in your eariler post that is why I threw in the Rome example. So theres no need to get frustrated and claim that I don't understand basic communication or logic when you are not making yourself clear.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 10:25:56 AM by ωεεźγ ғ »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2009, 04:43:31 PM »
I like

Let me know if you check out those vids.