Author Topic: Will Mr.Makaveli.net Ever Re-Open?  (Read 692 times)

alcoolholic

Re: Will Mr.Makaveli.net Ever Re-Open?
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2009, 01:20:03 AM »
huhu

Mietek23

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2009, 03:26:27 AM »
I've talked to Marvelouz not too long time ago about this and he said they could re-open it anytime but they simply don't want too cause too much bullshit's going on the 'Pac scene right now...
what bullshit?
its like other of sayin "im too laze to re-open tha site" :(

Nah, he said that they could re-open it anytime but they simply don't want too because there's too much hate from the so-called "Pac fans" going on and the people that used to cooperate with them have switched sites and start to dissed them when the site was closed. Just check out 2Pacforum/2PacShakur.net and see how much people from MrMakaveli are registered there and now talk shit about the mods...

2euce 7even

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2009, 05:48:02 AM »
^^ why are they dissin them?

"so much drama on tha 2pac scene...its kinda hard 2 be a M.O.D"  ::)

One2free

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2009, 01:51:58 PM »
Everyone in this thread minus dre day and myself, please delete your accounts.  Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

for sure.
just give me 2 years

Alright ?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2009, 02:24:50 PM »
Everyone in this thread minus dre day and myself, please delete your accounts.  Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
lol  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

the ghost

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2009, 02:47:42 PM »

LOL muhfukka and bundy can stay too ;)  rest of these weirdos got to go

tattootearz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2009, 03:06:50 PM »
Who knows what tommorrow brings, In this world where everyone lies
>>>::::2pac 4 lyfe::::<<<
http://www.bebo.com/hesnotdeid

>>>::::Makaveli Forum dedicated to the life and music of 2pac/Tupac shakur::::<<<
www.makaveli-revolution.com

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2009, 10:04:00 AM »

Right, but if this was Mac Dre - you and Bundy would be kangaroo dick hopping faggots bitching about your favorite Mac Dre forum getting closed down. GTFO, n00bs. You are just as big losers as we are apparently, and Bundy has a social disorder.

the ghost

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2009, 11:04:55 AM »

Right, but if this was Mac Dre - you and Bundy would be kangaroo dick hopping faggots bitching about your favorite Mac Dre forum getting closed down. GTFO, n00bs. You are just as big losers as we are apparently, and Bundy has a social disorder.

No you are taking some weird gay arguement from some other site and bringing it here because I guess you dicksmokes got slapped out of that forum.  So no one here knows wtf you are even talking about, and could care less about your middle school circle jerk.  So you GTFO, and go rub one out to a 2pac video.

2euce 7even

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2009, 11:12:53 AM »

No you are taking some weird gay arguement from some other site and bringing it here because I guess you dicksmokes got slapped out of that forum.  So no one here knows wtf you are even talking about, and could care less about your middle school circle jerk.  So you GTFO, and go rub one out to a 2pac video.

stop tha e-beef

Al Bundy

« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2009, 02:14:03 PM »

Wow. LMAO.

I don't live in Australia.

I've never signed up to a Mac Dre forum (does one even exist?)

I'm not a part of a "2pac scene" and I don't live on the internet.

Yeah I do have a disorder but haven't had an anxiety attack in ages. Unlike you, I do go outside & have real life friends.

Elano

« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2009, 02:22:46 PM »
and Bundy has a social disorder.
[/quote]
LMAO

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2009, 07:39:52 PM »

Wow. LMAO.

Yeah I do have a disorder but haven't had an anxiety attack in ages. Unlike you, I do go outside & have real life friends.

Posting from a friend's house right now, I mean you don't know about that since you barely leave the house hence the lack of panic attacks. You didn't deny you would get all over that forum if it was Mac Dre, and also the Kangaroo reference was because they HOP. I have a social disorder, but I am out in public constantly you however feel the need to respond to every fucking thing on this forum in a somewhat nonchalant attitude in an attempt to make yourself seem not nerdy. LISTEN Al, i'mma school you like Peggy and tell YOU that you are the same as us if you are visiting this forum now sit the fuck back down in your chair. Same goes for anyone else who got offended because I put y'all up on game.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2009, 07:40:28 PM »

Wow. LMAO.

Posting from a friend's house right now, I mean you don't know about that since you barely leave the house hence the lack of panic attacks. You didn't deny you would get all over that forum if it was Mac Dre, and also the Kangaroo reference was because they HOP. I have a social disorder, but I am out in public constantly you however feel the need to respond to every fucking thing on this forum in a somewhat nonchalant attitude in an attempt to make yourself seem not nerdy. LISTEN Al, i'mma school you like Peggy and tell YOU that you are the same as us if you are visiting this forum now sit the fuck back down in your chair. Same goes for anyone else who got offended because I put y'all up on game.

PS: Bundy, my only problem with you is you fronting with that oversized ego.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2009, 07:42:54 PM »

I ain't talking about, I am talking about your fucking stupid backwoods ass dissing people for liking 2Pac and talking about a 2Pac forum they visited. Apparently, like seven people above me knew what the fuck they were talking about, LEARN TO COUNT MR. BACKWOODS. So, bitch get your clothes on and get the fuck out my house because quite frankly I am sick of busting nuts on your face. Take the dog with you.