Author Topic: Will Mr.Makaveli.net Ever Re-Open?  (Read 694 times)

Muhfukka

Re: Will Mr.Makaveli.net Ever Re-Open?
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2009, 07:44:42 PM »
its ok let all those emotions out

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2009, 07:46:39 PM »
its ok let all those emotions out

It's okay that Mac Dre fans are emotional faggots who act the same way but hide in the closet about it.

Muhfukka

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2009, 07:48:19 PM »
let those tears flow it will all be over soon

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2009, 07:51:32 PM »
let those tears flow why cant I post a relevant reply?

Who knows.

Muhfukka

« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2009, 07:53:29 PM »
a relevant reply to what? your emotional nerdness?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2009, 08:23:08 PM »
a relevant reply to what? your emotional nerdness?

To DubCC in general. Your post are filled with bullshit for the majority.

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2009, 08:44:50 PM »
Everyone in this thread minus dre day and myself, please delete your accounts.  Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
lol  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL muhfukka and bundy can stay too ;)  rest of these weirdos got to go

Right, but if this was Mac Dre - you and Bundy would be kangaroo dick hopping faggots bitching about your favorite Mac Dre forum getting closed down. GTFO, n00bs. You are just as big losers as we are apparently, and Bundy has a social disorder.

Wow. LMAO.

I don't live in Australia.

I've never signed up to a Mac Dre forum (does one even exist?)

I'm not a part of a "2pac scene" and I don't live on the internet.

Yeah I do have a disorder but haven't had an anxiety attack in ages. Unlike you, I do go outside & have real life friends.

Posting from a friend's house right now, I mean you don't know about that since you barely leave the house hence the lack of panic attacks. You didn't deny you would get all over that forum if it was Mac Dre, and also the Kangaroo reference was because they HOP. I have a social disorder, but I am out in public constantly you however feel the need to respond to every fucking thing on this forum in a somewhat nonchalant attitude in an attempt to make yourself seem not nerdy. LISTEN Al, i'mma school you like Peggy and tell YOU that you are the same as us if you are visiting this forum now sit the fuck back down in your chair. Same goes for anyone else who got offended because I put y'all up on game.

LOL! shut up u cum guzzling freak of nature. crackin on people on the internet is PA-thetic. this has been Not Likely.

up, up, and AWAY!

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2009, 09:06:06 PM »
Everyone in this thread minus dre day and myself, please delete your accounts.  Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
lol  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL muhfukka and bundy can stay too ;)  rest of these weirdos got to go

Right, but if this was Mac Dre - you and Bundy would be kangaroo dick hopping faggots bitching about your favorite Mac Dre forum getting closed down. GTFO, n00bs. You are just as big losers as we are apparently, and Bundy has a social disorder.

Wow. LMAO.

Yeah I do have a disorder but haven't had an anxiety attack in ages. Unlike you, I do go outside & have real life friends.

Posting from a friend's house right now, I mean you don't know about that since you barely leave the house hence the lack of panic attacks. You didn't deny you would get all over that forum if it was Mac Dre, and also the Kangaroo reference was because they HOP. I have a social disorder, but I am out in public constantly you however feel the need to respond to every fucking thing on this forum in a somewhat nonchalant attitude in an attempt to make yourself seem not nerdy. LISTEN Al, i'mma school you like Peggy and tell YOU that you are the same as us if you are visiting this forum now sit the fuck back down in your chair. Same goes for anyone else who got offended because I put y'all up on game.

LOL! shut up u cum guzzling freak of nature. crackin on people on the internet is PA-thetic. this has been Not Likely.

up, up, and AWAY!

LOL! Your cracking right back, hypocrite and I thought I was bad. This has been how sad. Also, Motherfucker is hating on my karma. What did your mother give you crabs or something? No need to take it out on me, fruitcake.

Muhfukka

« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2009, 09:08:33 PM »
i cant do karma dumbass

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2009, 09:10:25 PM »
i cant do karma dumbass

Ah, well then my bad for not knowing how to count. I will take the L on that, but I am not the dumb ass in this thread. I'd say Bundy's nut riders or Bundy is responsible for this. So whoever the fucking net troll is, my applause goes to you because you are well on the way to helping make this place the next 4Chan.

Al Bundy

« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2009, 09:11:36 PM »
Wow. LMAO.

Posting from a friend's house right now

What the fuck is the point of telling us this? "I'm posting live from the toilet"

I mean you don't know about that since you barely leave the house hence the lack of panic attacks.

good one. like you know exactly how much i go out  ::)

You didn't deny you would get all over that forum if it was Mac Dre

remember the part where I said I have never signed up to a Mac Dre forum? Still haven't.

also the Kangaroo reference was because they HOP.

did you learn something new in class today and felt like you needed to share it with us? what the fuck was the point of that?

I have a social disorder

but I am out in public constantly

you're cool.

you however feel the need to respond to every fucking thing on this forum in a somewhat nonchalant attitude in an attempt to make yourself seem not nerdy.

but it's fine when you try defending yourself?

LISTEN Al, i'mma school you like Peggy and tell YOU that you are the same as us if you are visiting this forum

I jerk off to CD-R's of Tha Realest? I don't think i'm like you.

now sit the fuck back down in your chair.

I never got up LOL

Same goes for anyone else who got offended because I put y'all up on game.

You're really cool now. All the black people on dubcc love you.

Al Bundy

« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2009, 09:13:20 PM »
i cant do karma dumbass

Ah, well then my bad for not knowing how to count. I will take the L on that, but I am not the dumb ass in this thread. I'd say Bundy's nut riders or Bundy is responsible for this. So whoever the fucking net troll is, my applause goes to you because you are well on the way to helping make this place the next 4Chan.

LOL. We have Ms Cleo up in this bitch predicting who's clicking the diss button. Let me give you a clue:

it's not me

:loser:

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2009, 09:20:38 PM »
i cant do karma dumbass

LOL. We have Ms Cleo up in this bitch predicting who's clicking the diss button. Let me give you a clue:

it's not me

First off, you never got up since you been offline? Are you crippled or something? Sorry for that. Plus Bundy, I know you are a sad cunt dude. That's why you respond maybe five minutes after I typed it out. Your the biggest loser on here, just quit denying it dude. Your repsonses are horrid, and you just keep digging yourself into a hole. I'm done arguing with you and your bitch. Now before I leave, let me show you something you'll NEVER get it.

http://jennajsex.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/012-450-x-300.jpg

I ain't talking about the woman, if you're smart.....you'll figure it out Mr. Panic Attack.

Al Bundy

« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2009, 09:25:05 PM »
i cant do karma dumbass

it's not me

First off, you never got up since you been offline? Are you crippled or something? Sorry for that. Plus Bundy, I know you are a sad cunt dude. That's why you respond maybe five minutes after I typed it out. Your the biggest loser on here, just quit denying it dude. Your repsonses are horrid, and you just keep digging yourself into a hole. I'm done arguing with you and your bitch. Now before I leave, let me show you something you'll NEVER get it.

I ain't talking about the woman, if you're smart.....you'll figure it out Mr. Panic Attack.

Here you go talking about shit you don't know. I just came home from shopping (omg how could he?) and saw your reply. Who's my bitch?

And good job looking for pussy on the net. You aren't fading me with your dumbass speech about how I don't go out of the house & I don't get pussy. How the hell would you know?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2009, 02:15:25 PM »
i cant do karma dumbass

it's not me

Here you go talking about shit you don't know. I just came home from shopping (omg how could he?) and saw your reply. Who's my bitch?

And good job looking for pussy on the net. You aren't fading me with your dumbass speech about how I don't go out of the house & I don't get pussy. How the hell would you know?

Sir, I don't look. Everytime I see the words DANK in a signature, which is something you never smoked, I see it. Now Bundy, sorry for our little e-feud but do us ALL a favor and get your boys as well as yourself on the proper medication.