Author Topic: Cormega Readies Anticipated Born & Raised Album  (Read 64 times)

Elano

Cormega Readies Anticipated Born & Raised Album
« on: March 23, 2009, 07:39:42 AM »
With Cormega’s [click to read] latest album, Born & Raised, ready for a summer release, the Queensbridge rapper has taken it upon himself to give New Yorkers a sneak peek.

On April 8th, Cormega will hold a listening party for Born & Raised at S.O.B.’s. The event will be capped off by a performance from the independent artist who sold over six figures of his official debut The Realness, with the expected guest list to include DJ Premier, Pete Rock , Large Professor , Havoc, and Lil Fame, among others.

With six albums and a plethora of mixtapes already released in his Rap career, Cormega explained the importance of his new project, which features some of New York’s finest producers.
I'm proud of all my albums. It's been seven years since my last solo album and this new one. Born & Raised represents me because I got to work with artists I respect and some of my favorite producers,” Cormega said in a press statement.

Continuing, he added, “Your albums are like your kids. One kid might achieve more than the other one but you love them all. The Testament was my first album, so I have good memories from that album.”

Tickets for the April 8th listening party of Born & Raised at S.O.B.’s are $12 advance, and $15 at the door.

Jaydc555

Re: Cormega Readies Anticipated Born & Raised Album
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 08:05:18 AM »
Damn I can't wait.I've been looking forward to a new solo album from mega for a long fucking time.Best artist out of the qb better then nas in my opinion anyway