Author Topic: DUBCNN: Crooked I & King Tech Unite For "If You Ever Hear Me" (New Audio)  (Read 2090 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
now this is more like it Crooked, props ;)

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.

Exactly.  I can actually fuck with this. 

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

lol, on a site note: initially i thought that Crooked rapped "fuck being R&G"  :D
but he actually said R&B ;D ;)

Smash1

• Lil Geezy
  • Im A Pimp Around Texas
the beat goes hard thats it

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Crooked, enlist King Tech for your future projects. He understands your MC'ing qualities and can bring the best outta ya.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

lol, on a site note: initially i thought that Crooked rapped "fuck being R&G"  :D

It wouldnt be impossible :)  tho no need for jabs and disses on this one. Track is too good to be polluted by some dissing.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
For those loving the Crooked I and King Tech collabo i just added the Crooked quotes from the last update to this update!

Crooked I then revealed to Dubcnn that he just got back from working on new music with the Wake Up Show's King Tech. "We made some crazy records. We made 7 songs in one day." he said. "I think that's my new direction, the sound is totally different. It's the same quality music, but tomorrow's not promised, so I wanna express myself to the fullest now. If it's a whole song about the bullshit going on in the hood or a relative that passed away, whatever it is, I just wanna express all my feelings."

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
^seems like that new project is more for me than boss?

YoungCrookedI

For those loving the Crooked I and King Tech collabo i just added the Crooked quotes from the last update to this update!

Crooked I then revealed to Dubcnn that he just got back from working on new music with the Wake Up Show's King Tech. "We made some crazy records. We made 7 songs in one day." he said. "I think that's my new direction, the sound is totally different. It's the same quality music, but tomorrow's not promised, so I wanna express myself to the fullest now. If it's a whole song about the bullshit going on in the hood or a relative that passed away, whatever it is, I just wanna express all my feelings."

yeah props for the info,this means crooked is going in!!! and when boss is droppin for a free download any release date?

Haze Zeus13

• 'G'
nice conceptual record! propz on this crook!  8)

use them slaughterhouse weenies for that national exposure and then ditch them bums especially joe budden when you catch a little wind

nigga said i confuse a thesaurus nigga crook went innnnnnnnn

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

It wouldnt be impossible :)  tho no need for jabs and disses on this one. Track is too good to be polluted by some dissing.
i agree with you on that  ;)

it would have been a funny punchline though  :laugh:

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

propz for the update..seems like sth really changed in crooked. 7 songs in one day. great news

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

EFFeX

yeah props for the info,this means crooked is going in!!! and when boss is droppin for a free download any release date?

I hope BOSS drops in FULL and soon. I can't stand this one track at a time stuff. It ruins the music.

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dope! your rhymes keep me going crooked.. no homo

sneikki

• Lil Geezy
aww shit... crooked i going hard!!!
 8)