Author Topic: DUBCNN: Crooked I & King Tech Unite For "If You Ever Hear Me" (New Audio)  (Read 2097 times)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
I didn't check out I'm still a Mc just because I want to save boss for its entirety.
I think there is a very big chance of "I'm Still A Mc" not appearin on Boss or album never coming out.

EFFeX

I didn't check out I'm still a Mc just because I want to save boss for its entirety.
I think there is a very big chance of "I'm Still A Mc" not appearin on Boss or album never coming out.

Why not he just performed that song at Paid Dues Festival, not to mention it's a banger!

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?

Why not he just performed that song at Paid Dues Festival, not to mention it's a banger!
Obviously if Boss drops lets say in 4 weeks it propably is in but if it takes months, the whole tracklist is propably gonna change. Anyway,  there is one song more to listen to if he drops this out of the album.  :laugh:

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I thought Still An Mc was weak, just random words, no song structure plus a wack beat. But this is amazing, definetly the sound Crooked should aim for.

Can somebody link the thread to Can I Talk To You ?

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
^Still, That Track Shits On Everything Else Right Now Incl. "Ego Trippin"

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This track is still in heavy rotation. Everything about it is spot on as a Crooked I track should be. The beat, emotion, content. Probably my favorite Crooked I track to date.

EFFeX

^Still, That Track Shits On Everything Else Right Now Incl. "Ego Trippin"

Track is a banger for sure, been knockin' that in the ride ever since it dropped.

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yezzir..Most Crooked I Tracks Are Dope. It's Amazing How Much Quality Music He Brings Out

JohnnyL

Obviously if Boss drops lets say in 4 weeks it propably is in but if it takes months, the whole tracklist is propably gonna change. Anyway,  there is one song more to listen to if he drops this out of the album.  :laugh:

I'm not saying you're wrong, because I don't know.  But I just wonder why Crooked I would fuss over the final tracklist that much, at this point, when he's decided he's just going to make this a free download anyway.  Personally, I like the "Still an MC" track.  I think it would be alright to leave it on there, but I guess we'll see.

EFFeX

I'm not saying you're wrong, because I don't know.  But I just wonder why Crooked I would fuss over the final tracklist that much, at this point, when he's decided he's just going to make this a free download anyway.  Personally, I like the "Still an MC" track.  I think it would be alright to leave it on there, but I guess we'll see.

I don't think there will be many more revisions to BOSS either now, this "If You Ever Hear Me" is planned for an entirely different project anyway, so it seems like he's just moving forward.

The question is, how long is he going to wait for this BOSS download, he better drop it soon.

JohnnyL

I don't think there will be many more revisions to BOSS either now, this "If You Ever Hear Me" is planned for an entirely different project anyway, so it seems like he's just moving forward.

The question is, how long is he going to wait for this BOSS download, he better drop it soon.

....wondering the same thing, man.  I can't wait for BOSS to drop.  We'll finally have a Crooked I album.   :'(

outguerra

• Lil Geezy
hey this beat is the same than the immaculate song from mac mall both classics.

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This songs crack

Okka

Can't understand how i slept on this when it first dropped. Heard this on that DJ Nik Bean's "Streetz Of L.A. 8" mixtape and the track is a muthafuckin MONSTER :o

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^The rock version is even better 8)