Author Topic: Yuk.....MOUTH!  (Read 332 times)

Dusan123

• 'G'
Yuk.....MOUTH!
« on: March 23, 2009, 08:30:16 PM »
Took today as a chance to listen to his albums again (listening to Thugged Out: The Albulation for the first time). I have to say, Yukmouth is crazy. All of his stuff even on the Mouthpiece album is really good stuff.
Anyway, two things.
1. Can anyone hook me up with songs of his new West Coast Don album?
2. What was the deal with his Master P beef?
I'm a ten, you're just a fuckin' zero! - B-Real

JohnnyL

Re: Yuk.....MOUTH!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 09:44:33 PM »
Took today as a chance to listen to his albums again (listening to Thugged Out: The Albulation for the first time). I have to say, Yukmouth is crazy. All of his stuff even on the Mouthpiece album is really good stuff.
Anyway, two things.

Wasn't he pissed off at P for using the alias "Ice Cream Man,"?  I think Yuk had it first and then Master P put out an album called "The Ice Cream Man."

KaliMex

• 'G'
  • Oh Boy!
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2009, 10:23:02 PM »
that shit with master o was cause p started to call himself the ice cream man....and yuk came out with a single wit dru down in 94 i think and yuk got mad cause p never gave yuk any recognition from the name.....and yuk claim that a reason for p's succes was cause of the ice cream man album so he got mad and shitted all over p but p never respond except he did talk about alot of haters maybe yuk.......i c where yuk coming from.......but the ice cream man album was sick ass fukk especially that song bout it bout it......so yea that why the beef.....but i guess now yuk squash all beef.............got love for yuk and master p.......

¥-REGIME Life-¥
                                                                                   C.O.B

Mietek23

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 02:59:19 AM »
Anyway, two things.

I don't know why Million Dollar Mouthpiece is gettin' so much hate - shit was dope as fuck 8)! Yuk's def is my Top 10 rappers from the West Coast.. anyway here's the track "Let A Bo$$ Ball" that's gonna be featured on "West Coast Don"

http://www.zshare.net/audio/51183624148d5284/#

Trizzle

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • #Section80
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 03:24:55 AM »
Anyway, two things.

I don't know why Million Dollar Mouthpiece is gettin' so much hate - shit was dope as fuck 8)! Yuk's def is my Top 10 rappers from the West Coast.. anyway here's the track "Let A Bo$$ Ball" that's gonna be featured on "West Coast Don"

Maan, thats fuckin' dope track.Thaanks

Dusan123

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2009, 07:40:13 AM »
Anyway, two things.

Thanks man, bout to listen to it now.
I'm a ten, you're just a fuckin' zero! - B-Real

JohnnyL

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2009, 08:09:04 AM »
Anyway, two things.

Yukmouth's dope.  Hope they release a proper "Regime" album one of these days with Tech N9ne and everyone else on all the songs.

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2009, 12:19:23 PM »
I been tryin to tell y'all Yuk is a beast without a dought top 5 on tha WEST

phil uk 69

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2009, 04:19:59 PM »
Anyway, two things.

Yukmouth's dope.  Hope they release a proper "Regime" album one of these days with Tech N9ne and everyone else on all the songs.

THT IS IN THE WORKS BRO
\
TECH N9NE AND THA REALEST FEATURE HEAVILY

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2009, 04:30:18 PM »
Million Dollar Mouthpiece  was good

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2009, 07:31:44 PM »
Yuk is def a monster, in my top 10 for sure!!!

westsiderider323

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2009, 07:32:11 PM »
Yuk is def a monster, in my top 10 for sure!!!