Author Topic: FTPE 2pac Live CD after Crooked I SHTTBG  (Read 644 times)

EFFeX

Re: FTPE 2pac Live CD after Crooked I SHTTBG
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2009, 06:52:13 PM »
All I want is "Say Hi to the Bad Guy" and I don't give a fuck what else happens with any of these companies / bootleggers.

I know how you feel.  How many weeks has this whole ordeal been going on now? lol...It's ridiculous.  Everything has always got to be a big fucking production.  They should've just stuck to making it a pay download.  They're farting around for extra attention and to try to promote their other more crap projects.  I hope that ultimately it bites them in the ass. 

I'm pretty sure it's going to in the end. Information spreads so fast these days I don't see how they are going to get away with selling this in the end. Yeah, it was easy to bootleg Death Row material when Suge was in and out of prison and tied up in court, but now a professional company owns this material. I'm surprised there ain't a case pending right now against FTP.

JohnnyL

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2009, 06:54:01 PM »
All I want is "Say Hi to the Bad Guy" and I don't give a fuck what else happens with any of these companies / bootleggers.

I know how you feel.  How many weeks has this whole ordeal been going on now? lol...It's ridiculous.  Everything has always got to be a big fucking production.  They should've just stuck to making it a pay download.  They're farting around for extra attention and to try to promote their other more crap projects.  I hope that ultimately it bites them in the ass. 

I'm pretty sure it's going to in the end. Information spreads so fast these days I don't see how they are going to get away with selling this in the end. Yeah, it was easy to bootleg Death Row material when Suge was in and out of prison and tied up in court, but now a professional company owns this material. I'm surprised there ain't a case pending right now against FTP.

Yeah.  I actually hope they get their copy out though.  As much as I dislike them, at least then, we'd get the material...or at least most of it.

Muhfukka

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2009, 06:57:23 PM »
fuck the material. just imagine that you have heard every toothpick song and move on

JohnnyL

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2009, 06:59:28 PM »
fuck the material. just imagine that you have heard every toothpick song and move on

okay.  will do.