Author Topic: Level 11 project Makaveli Demo  (Read 4846 times)

woof

Level 11 project Makaveli Demo
« on: March 24, 2009, 06:17:21 PM »
Introducing the The 3 Day Theory Demo CD!

The songs contained in this release are from a reference CD that was pressed for demo use. This is the actual version of the album that was played in Suge Knight's car the night Tupac got shot in Vegas. These are the final mixdowns of the songs prior to the mastering session when the songs were mixed together. Some of the songs feature additional ad-libs previously hidden or not featured on the initial album release.

As you know, last minute track changes after Tupac's death affected this album tremendously, this is the final version of the album as of August 1996, a few weeks before Tupac was shot and killed in Las Vegas. Highlights from this album include "Friendz" a full uncut version of the original that we all know and love in full quality, with some interesting surprises that were not present on the tape rip. "Watch Ya Mouth", which is a hard diss track, previously unheard. We're not going to talk too much about this one - don't want to kill the surprise. You'd never guess who 2Pac targets in this song in addition to the usual suspects! "Lost Souls" is similar to the version that was played in the opening credits of Gang Related with some additional instrumental elements. "When Thugz Cry" is a combination of the alternate version that was on The Sessions project and what was commonly thought to be the original version. It contains elements from both, for example it contains the intro prayer from the alt, but also both 2Pac and the female singing on the hook. It can be said that this is the true original version. Rounding out the new tracks is the original version of "Niggaz Nature".

The demo disc doesn't include "Just Like Daddy", "White Man'z World", "Life of an Outlaw", and "Me and My Girlfriend", which appear to have been added to the final version of the album, replacing the original tracks discussed above.

One quick note, it appears that the Intro and Bomb First were originally recorded as individual tracks that were mixed together for the final pressing of the album. They are provided here as separate tracks but sound identical to the retail version of the 7DT.

Tracklist:
1. Intro
2. Bomb First (My Second Reply) (Additional ad-libs and 2Pac placing a bounty on the heads of his rivals)
3. Hail Mary
4. Toss It Up (Original re-touched version, with added instrumentation and intact with the second verse)
5. Hold Ya Head
6. Friendz (Original version)
7. Watch Ya Mouth (Previously Unleaked)
8. To Live & Die In L.A.
9. Blasphemy (The guitars are actually *not* distorted in this mixdown)
10. Lost Souls (Similar to the version featured on the Gang Related opening credits)
11. Krazy (Feat. Bad Azz)
12. When Thugz Cry (Full original version)
13. Niggaz Nature (Original version)
14. Against All Odds (Additional ad-libs, extended intro and outro)

Snippet download (check private forum for password)

Payment:
The Don Killuminati: The 3 Day Theory Demo - $49.99
As always, please send paypal payment to payment@2pacdvds.com.

Shipping & Download Information:
The project can be downloaded here. Once payment is received you'll receive a PM from either myself or dante containing the needed password to unlock the archive.
Physical ship date is May 1st (or sooner based on response and interest)

Additional Notes:
Of course this is a PRIVATE release and therefore any discussion outside of this forum will result in a permanent ban from this and all future projects. We are only as strong as our weakest link, and one member's bad judgment can completely ruin any future releases - which we have PLENTY more of.

:o :o SOMEONE LEAK THAT SHIT!!!!!!!

OG Snoopaveli

Re: Level 11 project Makaveli Demo
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 06:27:49 PM »
 :o :o :o

Need the password !!

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 07:06:49 PM »
:o :o :o

Need the password !!

Trying to crack the password for you now. ;)

OShay Jackson

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 07:14:36 PM »

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 07:19:32 PM »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2009, 07:27:30 PM »
LOL this is a joke

50 bucks for shit that leaked months back...sheeeet.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2009, 07:34:08 PM »
some one hook it up

JohnnyL

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2009, 07:42:20 PM »
LOL this is a joke

50 bucks for shit that leaked months back...sheeeet.

Are you sure this is leaked stuff?  Those "Watch Yo Mouth" and "Niggaz Nature" tracks haven't leaked before have they?  And the description makes it sound as though "Friendz" is in cdq too.

D Breezy

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2009, 07:45:22 PM »
this shit aint leaked and aint nobody gettin anymore 2pac shit once they find out this thread exists lol
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2009, 07:47:09 PM »
This Hasn't Leaked At All................ ;)

JohnnyL

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2009, 07:47:33 PM »
this shit aint leaked and aint nobody gettin anymore 2pac shit once they find out this thread exists lol

I didn't think it had.

woof

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2009, 07:52:01 PM »
This Hasn't Leaked At All................ ;)
you got it homie??

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2009, 09:10:00 PM »
oh didnt see the Watch Ya Mouth and the other track...which comes from the thing that someone posted today from the Resurrection book or something like that

this smells fishy, 50 bucks?  random that this pops up after the Makaveli thread i just made.....
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

JohnnyL

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2009, 09:35:12 PM »
oh didnt see the Watch Ya Mouth and the other track...which comes from the thing that someone posted today from the Resurrection book or something like that

this smells fishy, 50 bucks?  random that this pops up after the Makaveli thread i just made.....

The timing is a little strange, but considering the source, I'd say it's legit.  The thing is, I'd be interested in buying this, but it's such a private release, I don't think I'm even eligible to be able to purchase it.  It''s listed as a level 11 project.  I think I'm only allowed to buy level 1 projects.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2009, 09:41:14 PM »
Johnny U Should Know That You Will Be Banned From Their Forum After Sayin That In Here,
They Have Spies All Over....
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 09:47:47 PM by Ridah662 »