Author Topic: Level 11 project Makaveli Demo  (Read 4840 times)

D Breezy

Re: Level 11 project Makaveli Demo
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2009, 09:46:30 PM »
oh didnt see the Watch Ya Mouth and the other track...which comes from the thing that someone posted today from the Resurrection book or something like that

this smells fishy, 50 bucks?  random that this pops up after the Makaveli thread i just made.....

they will not sell to people they dont know, we cant buy this in other words
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2009, 09:51:54 PM »
lol

it's either G Litt or some kid with acne sitting in his mom's basement
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

JohnnyL

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2009, 10:01:53 PM »
Johnny U Should Know That You Will Be Banned From Their Forum After Sayin That In Here,
They Have Spies All Over....

I know they have people that post in here, but I never said I would leak the materiial.  I just said that I would like to buy the material but I already know they won't let me.  Their projects are set up in a tierd system.  In order for you to progress from the first tier to the second, you have to have already purchased something in the first tier and so on.  I've never purchased a project from them.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2009, 10:03:13 PM »
Johnny U Should Know That You Will Be Banned From Their Forum After Sayin That In Here,

I know they have people that post in here, but I never said I would leak the materiial.  I just said that I would like to buy the material but I already know they won't let me.  Their projects are set up in a tierd system.  In order for you to progress from the first tier to the second, you have to have already purchased something in the first tier and so on.  I've never purchased a project from them.

ohh ok but dont be surprised if u are banned from their site, they are very anal people ova there....

JohnnyL

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2009, 10:08:41 PM »

ohh ok but dont be surprised if u are banned from their site, they are very anal people ova there....

Lol...Well, I know they're concerned about security regarding the project, which I understand.  But I can't pose much of a threat with material I don't have.  I know what you're saying though.  But I've never leaked any project I've ever purchased.  Back when I was supporting the ftp projects, I never complained when someone leaked the material (even though I was always one of the ones to spend the money), but I never, myself leaked anything.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2009, 10:10:16 PM »

Lol...Well, I know they're concerned about security regarding the project, which I understand.  But I can't pose much of a threat with material I don't have.  I know what you're saying though.  But I've never leaked any project I've ever purchased.  Back when I was supporting the ftp projects, I never complained when someone leaked the material (even though I was always one of the ones to spend the money), but I never, myself leaked anything.

good to know that you aint a leaker  ;)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2009, 10:17:42 PM »
So my question is... if this was the origional version of Mackevelli before Pac died, then who made the decisions on what made the final album that was released?  Whoever it was that made those decisions, knew what the fuck they were doing, because it couldn't of came out more perfect.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2009, 10:20:40 PM »
So my question is... if this was the origional version of Mackevelli before Pac died, then who made the decisions on what made the final album that was released?  Whoever it was that made those decisions, knew what the fuck they were doing, because it couldn't of came out more perfect.

Suge/Outlawz had input.  the skits on the album were done after Pac died.

the tracklist...i agree, turned out PERFECT.  but coulda used a few more! haha
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

FreeMac

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2009, 10:58:14 PM »
This is bullshit only certain people can buy this....I'd pay 50 bucks if I knew it was legit.

If anybody had to guess, who do you think 'Pac is dissing on "Watch Ya Mouth"?

My guess is a very random one, but I'm going to say Ice Cube; only cause they said it'd be very surprising and 'Pac seemed a little upset at Cube at the time.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2009, 11:00:27 PM »
This is bullshit only certain people can buy this....I'd pay 50 bucks if I knew it was legit.

If anybody had to guess, who do you think 'Pac is dissing on "Watch Ya Mouth"?

My guess is a very random one, but I'm going to say Ice Cube; only cause they said it'd be very surprising and 'Pac seemed a little upset at Cube at the time.

basically its a vicious nas diss......

Mietek23

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2009, 11:34:16 PM »
Project looka good but DAMN, somebody's gonna get a ban for posting that info ;D

OShay Jackson

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2009, 11:36:20 PM »
They took down the link but its too late. It's out there.

Let's get this motherfucker cracked!!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2009, 12:14:37 AM »

Suge/Outlawz had input.  the skits on the album were done after Pac died.

the tracklist...i agree, turned out PERFECT. 

I even thought the skits fell in perfect.   I'm really grateful they didn't fuck this project up like they fucked up everything else at Death Row after Pac died.  ...I think it was just a blessed project, and they couldn't mess it up even if they tried, you can't stop another man's destiny; and that album was Pac's destiny fulfilled; his last studio album.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 12:16:43 AM by Infinite African AND American West Coastin »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

2euce 7even

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2009, 02:29:34 AM »
dont trip people, it will leak someday, remember everything leaks someday :D

im dyin to hear "watch ya mouth"  :o

are songs like "2 live and die in LA" and "blasphemy" and "hail mary" (hope prince ital joe has a longer verse on these) also diferent?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 02:33:46 AM by Psycho Tha Don »

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2009, 03:23:06 AM »
Man, these net bootleggers are really trying to squeeze the 2Pac groupies before Wideawake starts releasing this shit legally.