Author Topic: Level 11 project Makaveli Demo  (Read 4845 times)

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
Re: Level 11 project Makaveli Demo
« Reply #105 on: March 25, 2009, 01:04:35 PM »
anyone ever had a megaupload premium account?i found one but the dl rate is like 40 kbs.... wtf LOL

wtf, I don't have a premium account, but im getting 90kbps and that's with using Internet Download Manager. lol
Wideasleep will fail

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #106 on: March 25, 2009, 01:07:57 PM »
anyone ever had a megaupload premium account?i found one but the dl rate is like 40 kbs.... wtf LOL

wtf, I don't have a premium account, but im getting 90kbps and that's with using Internet Download Manager. lol

I'm getting 170 KBPS, I use Charter though. Lol.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: March 25, 2009, 01:08:33 PM »

lmao, ah well at least i can dl this bitch,good lookin out EFRAIN.  8)
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Efrain

« Reply #108 on: March 25, 2009, 01:10:53 PM »
 8)

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #109 on: March 25, 2009, 01:13:35 PM »

FreeMac

• 'G'
« Reply #110 on: March 25, 2009, 01:22:14 PM »
I don't know any of this technical terminology, but i cant WAIT for this shit to leak.

Besides "Watch Ya Mouth" , I wanna hear the extended "Against All Oddz" and "Bomb First"

As a true 2Pac fan, somebody please keep me updated on the status of this getting leaked.

SnoopyPower

« Reply #111 on: March 25, 2009, 01:24:16 PM »
I don't know any of this technical terminology, but i cant WAIT for this shit to leak.

Besides "Watch Ya Mouth" , I wanna hear the extended "Against All Oddz" and "Bomb First"

As a true 2Pac fan, somebody please keep me updated on the status of this getting leaked.

Fat chance. I don't see anyone being able to crack this.. I need to get into the private section. I'm going to start supporting their projects some of the stuff in Level 1 looks mighty interesting.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #112 on: March 25, 2009, 01:30:17 PM »

Fat chance. I don't see anyone being able to crack this.. I need to get into the private section. I'm going to start supporting their projects some of the stuff in Level 1 looks mighty interesting.

Way to promote the forum, I know you are in the other levels because um no one would be saying "fat chance" if they weren't a forum member. Also, the level 1 shit SUCKS ASS. I can say that because it's the Thug Life demo - ALREADY LEAKED IN WAV UNTAGGED, some DVD's that leaked, and some more music that leaked.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: March 25, 2009, 01:32:34 PM »

Fat chance. I don't see anyone being able to crack this
we will see  ;)

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #114 on: March 25, 2009, 01:46:50 PM »

Fat chance. I don't see anyone being able to crack this
we will see  ;)

I'm 100% with man  8)

SnoopyPower

« Reply #115 on: March 25, 2009, 02:02:19 PM »
Way to promote the forum, I know you are in the other levels because um no one would be saying "fat chance" if they weren't a forum member. Also, the level 1 shit SUCKS ASS. I can say that because it's the Thug Life demo - ALREADY LEAKED IN WAV UNTAGGED, some DVD's that leaked, and some more music that leaked.

Common sense tells me this. Hacking passwords is not as easy as people make it sound.

I just bought the TL Demo. Getting Pen N Paper soon, waiting on my account to be promoted.

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #116 on: March 25, 2009, 02:07:19 PM »
lol 5 posts 3 of them being about dantes site lol

now i was born at night...but not last night

stop promoting that fags bullshit soon as someone hacks the pass we are putting it ONLINE

SnoopyPower

« Reply #117 on: March 25, 2009, 02:10:21 PM »
lol 5 posts 3 of them being about dantes site lol

now i was born at night...but not last night

stop promoting that fags bullshit soon as someone hacks the pass we are putting it ONLINE

whew so glad you took your fat fingers off the caps lock.

fattyo you tried to rip mad folks off now you mad cuz i'm supporting something I know will be legit. Sour grapes huh chump.

Weren't you singing a different tune earlier in this thread?" Keep the password private so it doesn't become common material." - something along those lines.

You're confused shorty fattyo fake chain wearing cheese burger eating wigger.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: March 25, 2009, 02:13:28 PM »

Common sense tells me this. Hacking passwords is not as easy as people make it sound.

I just bought the TL Demo. Getting Pen N Paper soon, waiting on my account to be promoted.

believe me its just a matter of time, im not a hacker but i know it can be cracked.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #119 on: March 25, 2009, 02:14:27 PM »

If I can use Sub 7 to hack people's computers, then I can sure as hell crack a .rar password in good time.