Author Topic: Level 11 project Makaveli Demo  (Read 4837 times)

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
Re: Level 11 project Makaveli Demo
« Reply #120 on: March 25, 2009, 02:14:53 PM »
Way to promote the forum, I know you are in the other levels because um no one would be saying "fat chance" if they weren't a forum member. Also, the level 1 shit SUCKS ASS. I can say that because it's the Thug Life demo - ALREADY LEAKED IN WAV UNTAGGED, some DVD's that leaked, and some more music that leaked.

Common sense tells me this. Hacking passwords is not as easy as people make it sound.

I just bought the TL Demo. Getting Pen N Paper soon, waiting on my account to be promoted.

believe me its just a matter of time, im not a hacker but i know it can be cracked.

Ive heard reports that the album is damaged as well, so maybe as DTG said to me, it was to fuck with us. FUCK U CLITT if ur reading this
Wideasleep will fail

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #121 on: March 25, 2009, 02:16:17 PM »
Way to promote the forum, I know you are in the other levels because um no one would be saying "fat chance" if they weren't a forum member. Also, the level 1 shit SUCKS ASS. I can say that because it's the Thug Life demo - ALREADY LEAKED IN WAV UNTAGGED, some DVD's that leaked, and some more music that leaked.

Common sense tells me this. Hacking passwords is not as easy as people make it sound.

I just bought the TL Demo. Getting Pen N Paper soon, waiting on my account to be promoted.

If I can use Sub 7 to hack people's computers, then I can sure as hell crack a .rar password in good time.

yupp while im still downloading the album (lol) im cracking the snippet one and i have already 3 letters  8) + i can turn off my computer since this program has auto save  ;D
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #122 on: March 25, 2009, 02:18:02 PM »

If I can use Sub 7 to hack people's computers, then I can sure as hell crack a .rar password in good time.

yupp while im still downloading the album (lol) im cracking the snippet one and i have already 3 letters  8) + i can turn off my computer since this program has auto save  ;D

Sick as hell sir. What letters? We can all play a guessing game in the mean time. Lol.

SnoopyPower

« Reply #123 on: March 25, 2009, 02:18:42 PM »

Good luck. Will keep fingers crossed.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: March 25, 2009, 02:20:30 PM »

Sick as hell sir. What letters? We can all play a guessing game in the mean time. Lol.

dont know yet...

00:09 - Current password length is 1
00:09 - Current password length is 2
00:13 - Current password length is 3
00:14 - Auto-saving the project...

hope this shit is working at the end tho lol
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #125 on: March 25, 2009, 03:37:28 PM »

dont know yet...

00:09 - Current password length is 1
00:09 - Current password length is 2
00:13 - Current password length is 3
00:14 - Auto-saving the project...

hope this shit is working at the end tho lol

dope! i knew it was 3 letters  man i said it lol am high lool
Wideasleep will fail

Shonuff

• 'G'
« Reply #126 on: March 25, 2009, 03:53:35 PM »
its not 3 letters lol thats just the count advanced rar gives u

I jhave been lettign this run since the file was leaked yesterday, and still no damage. It says estimated time: 2day 14hrs

its tried over 50,000 words so far

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #127 on: March 25, 2009, 03:54:23 PM »
damn man someone needs to crack that shit up!!! i just send a mail to a friend but this dude is offline...damn. and believe me this dude is a PC JUNKIE!

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #128 on: March 25, 2009, 03:55:10 PM »
its not 3 letters lol thats just the count advanced rar gives u

I jhave been lettign this run since the file was leaked yesterday, and still no damage. It says estimated time: 2day 14hrs

its tried over 50,000 words so far

lol we don´t believe you, you need more people.

MR_JV

« Reply #129 on: March 25, 2009, 04:04:25 PM »
i would love to hear this. can someone hook me up if they get it!

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #130 on: March 25, 2009, 05:12:06 PM »
Finally, I downloaded this now, just need the password

Dante, link us up with some more - lol  :-*

MrMakaveli

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #131 on: March 25, 2009, 05:16:16 PM »
can anybody pm me the link please i will help you

Efrain