Author Topic: Level 11 project Makaveli Demo  (Read 4849 times)

kuruptDPG

Re: Level 11 project Makaveli Demo
« Reply #135 on: March 25, 2009, 05:56:12 PM »

Quadruple OG

« Reply #136 on: March 25, 2009, 06:13:34 PM »
being that it is a 2pac project, wouldn't these stans have the password as something related to pac?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #137 on: March 25, 2009, 06:27:02 PM »
hahahahaha
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #138 on: March 25, 2009, 06:42:19 PM »
damn man what the fuck is goin here....2pac,crooked i stuff is always with fuckin problems...i hate shit like that!!!

MakaveliThaDon1996

• 'G'
« Reply #139 on: March 25, 2009, 07:18:34 PM »
Can someone please upload the snippets?

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #140 on: March 25, 2009, 08:57:54 PM »

Finally Cracked....But.......http://www.sendspace.com/file/2olfwq
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 08:59:47 PM by Ridah662 »

SnoopyPower

« Reply #141 on: March 25, 2009, 09:03:16 PM »

Finally Cracked....But.......http://www.sendspace.com/file/2olfwq

You LIAR!!!

I spoke to my professor today and he told me hacking this password is virtually impossible. He has a PhD and has been teaching for 20 years longer than most of you have been alive and y'all trying to talk smack like you cracked shit. I been downloading nonsense all day. Bunch of lames.

I just got promoted to Level 2. I like what I see in Level 2 and will buy. THen I will move to level 3. I got a decent job coming this summer. Mom got me a job at the hospital while I am away from university. Tired of lies here and waiting on lames. I will do this the right way cuz it make me think. If level 11 is this good and project so cheap what must be in level 2, 3,4,5 etc. Oh and I am a good person, dante dont need to worry I  won't leak project which I have spent my hard earned money on.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 09:14:44 PM by SnoopyPower »

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #142 on: March 25, 2009, 09:04:02 PM »
Its The Snippet Wavs......It Dont Work....

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #143 on: March 25, 2009, 09:11:08 PM »

What is the password then for it because I assume it's the same for the album?

SnoopyPower

« Reply #144 on: March 25, 2009, 09:17:20 PM »

I find out you are person named legendz. This is your house

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7972/picture1hec.png

No? Yes?

I hear bad things about you. I in private forum now but I will not leak cuz I pay good money for good things.

SnoopyPower

« Reply #145 on: March 25, 2009, 09:17:41 PM »

You LIAR!!!

I spoke to my professor today and he told me hacking this password is virtually impossible. He has a PhD and has been teaching for 20 years longer than most of you have been alive and y'all trying to talk smack like you cracked shit. I been downloading nonsense all day. Bunch of lames.

I just got promoted to Level 2. I like what I see in Level 2 and will buy. THen I will move to level 3. I got a decent job coming this summer. Mom got me a job at the hospital while I am away from university. Tired of lies here and waiting on lames. I will do this the right way cuz it make me think. If level 11 is this good and project so cheap what must be in level 2, 3,4,5 etc. Oh and I am a good person, dante dont need to worry I  won't leak project which I have spent my hard earned money on.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #146 on: March 25, 2009, 09:19:44 PM »

No? Yes?

I hear bad things about you. I in private forum now but I will not leak cuz I pay good money for good things.

I love G Litt, she's so how you say INSECURE....she hasn't posted a real picture of herself since 1993 when she finally got out of school. Reunion.com <--- Works wonders eh Gurjeet Litt if you are reading this? Also, encryption can be cracked. G Litt, don't get your panties up in a bunch or get your groupies panties up in a bunch because we got something without paying. Oh god knows, some of the best things in life are free.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #147 on: March 25, 2009, 09:20:17 PM »

No? Yes?

Lmao............Wrong House Bitch..........Keep Looking Harder........

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #148 on: March 25, 2009, 09:23:55 PM »
PS: BB, Gurjeet, um M1ke on the GMG Forums, sm0ke, sm0ke662, UndercoverG@hotmail.com, I'mmaDyke&UCanB2Pac, etc. try taking someone else for a ride. I'm glad I didn't let you sucker my ass into spending 2 K on some DAZ tapes. Lol.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #149 on: March 25, 2009, 09:24:42 PM »
lol 5 posts 3 of them being about dantes site lol

now i was born at night...but not last night

stop promoting that fags bullshit soon as someone hacks the pass we are putting it ONLINE
Cut the crap! Don't try to play like this is all some big team effort and you're one of the group. You want it so you can sell it the same as he is doing. You're only hating on the guy because he's your competition.

I just got promoted to Level 2. I like what I see in Level 2 and will buy. THen I will move to level 3. I got a decent job coming this summer. Mom got me a job at the hospital while I am away from university. Tired of lies here and waiting on lames. I will do this the right way cuz it make me think. If level 11 is this good and project so cheap what must be in level 2, 3,4,5 etc. Oh and I am a good person, dante dont need to worry I  won't leak project which I have spent my hard earned money on.

Take the bait. You're gonna spend all that money jsut so you can have the privlege of paying $50 to download an MP3?