Author Topic: Level 11 project Makaveli Demo  (Read 4847 times)

SnoopyPower

Re: Level 11 project Makaveli Demo
« Reply #150 on: March 25, 2009, 09:27:23 PM »
Its The Snippet Wavs......It Dont Work....

I find out you are person named legendz. This is your house

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7972/picture1hec.png

No? Yes?

I hear bad things about you. I in private forum now but I will not leak cuz I pay good money for good things.

Lmao............Wrong House Bitch..........Keep Looking Harder........
No not your house. I get info it is. No matter to me but I believe not you will crack password. Please stop lying to people. It is waste of time. I can't wait till end of April then I start my new job and buy lots of things.  8)

SnoopyPower

« Reply #151 on: March 25, 2009, 09:28:40 PM »
lol 5 posts 3 of them being about dantes site lol

now i was born at night...but not last night

stop promoting that fags bullshit soon as someone hacks the pass we are putting it ONLINE
Cut the crap! Don't try to play like this is all some big team effort and you're one of the group. You want it so you can sell it the same as he is doing. You're only hating on the guy because he's your competition.

I just got promoted to Level 2. I like what I see in Level 2 and will buy. THen I will move to level 3. I got a decent job coming this summer. Mom got me a job at the hospital while I am away from university. Tired of lies here and waiting on lames. I will do this the right way cuz it make me think. If level 11 is this good and project so cheap what must be in level 2, 3,4,5 etc. Oh and I am a good person, dante dont need to worry I  won't leak project which I have spent my hard earned money on.

Take the bait. You're gonna spend all that money jsut so you can have the privlege of paying $50 to download an MP3?
Friend you wrong.  You not see what I see in Level 2. If I get products I not care the money I pay for it. 2pac music for my ears, very nice.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #152 on: March 25, 2009, 09:28:57 PM »

No? Yes?

I hear bad things about you. I in private forum now but I will not leak cuz I pay good money for good things.

No not your house. I get info it is. No matter to me but I believe not you will crack password. Please stop lying to people. It is waste of time. I can't wait till end of April then I start my new job and buy lots of things.  8)

You mean kissing ass at Wide Awake Entertainment hoping they'll give you something? LOL. Rahim is doing the same thing. I love you Canadians, A!

SnoopyPower

« Reply #153 on: March 25, 2009, 09:31:50 PM »

No? Yes?

You mean kissing ass at Wide Awake Entertainment hoping they'll give you something? LOL. Rahim is doing the same thing. I love you Canadians, A!

Don't you kiss GMG ass and they not real label. I hear funny things about you. You just a boy right. You funny with that signature picture. LOL. Why you mad at me though I work hard and I like 2pac.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #154 on: March 25, 2009, 09:33:29 PM »

No? Yes?

Yea I Hear Them 3 Kids Of Yours Are A Hand Full....Them 3 Baby Daddies Aint Paying That Child Support Ha....I Can't Blame Em LoL...With A Butch Looking Bitch Like You I'D Run Far 2....That Is Not My House But I Will Take A Nice Pic Of It For You If You Like...Tell Your PI 2 Step His Game Up More He's Gonna Lose Business Like That...........    

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #155 on: March 25, 2009, 09:35:16 PM »

No? Yes?

Don't you kiss GMG ass and they not real label. I hear funny things about you. You just a boy right. You funny with that signature picture. LOL. Why you mad at me though I work hard and I like 2pac.

You work shit you dyke. You sat on your ass for nearly twenty fucking years making money off a dead man. Your just a girl, who when she sends her kids to school e-thugs all fucking day long talking shit on some insignificant ass forum bootlegging 2Pac, Death Row, MC HAMMER OF ALL PEOPLE, etc. Unlike you, I didn't have to crawl to get a fucking legit job. I stand on my own two, you sit in a computer chair all day with bed sores on your ass. I feel sorry for any chumps under you actually putting money in your pockets. PS: Fuck 2Pac. I love the man, but what you IDIOTS and DYKES do to his music is unforgivable.

SnoopyPower

« Reply #156 on: March 25, 2009, 09:35:54 PM »

No? Yes?

Yea I Hear Them 3 Kids Of Yours Are A Hand Full....Them 3 Baby Daddies Aint Paying That Child Support Ha....I Can't Blame Em LoL...With A Butch Looking Bitch Like You I'D Run Far 2....That Is Not My House But I Will Take A Nice Pic Of It For You If You Like...Tell Your PI 2 Step His Game Up More He's Gonna Lose Business Like That...........    

You talk to me, sir? I have no children. I only a student.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #157 on: March 25, 2009, 09:38:10 PM »

No? Yes?

You talk to me, sir? I have no children. I only a student.

Come on Prophet quit the bullshit, and call it a day. You are about as straight with your shit as a three dollar bill.

SnoopyPower

« Reply #158 on: March 25, 2009, 09:38:26 PM »

No? Yes?

You work shit you dyke. You sat on your ass for nearly twenty fucking years making money off a dead man. Your just a girl, who when she sends her kids to school e-thugs all fucking day long talking shit on some insignificant ass forum bootlegging 2Pac, Death Row, MC HAMMER OF ALL PEOPLE, etc. Unlike you, I didn't have to crawl to get a fucking legit job. I stand on my own two, you sit in a computer chair all day with bed sores on your ass. I feel sorry for any chumps under you actually putting money in your pockets. PS: Fuck 2Pac. I love the man, but what you IDIOTS and DYKES do to his music is unforgivable.

U don't make sense to me. mc hammer he nobody. and never fuck 2pac I see why you hate cuz you don't like his music. I listen to his music everyday I want to listen more. Please don't hate me cuz I like 2pac music.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #159 on: March 25, 2009, 09:41:36 PM »

No? Yes?

U don't make sense to me. mc hammer he nobody. and never fuck 2pac I see why you hate cuz you don't like his music. I listen to his music everyday I want to listen more. Please don't hate me cuz I like 2pac music.

I hate you because you are the most arrogant full of shit fucking cunt I have ever and I mean EVER ran into in my life, on top of the fact you make your money off an artist you NEVER had affiliation with and you criticize others who DID for doing it. Really bitch, take a look at yourself in the mirror one day and realize what a feeble fucking hag you are. I hope you do that one day. I've said my two sense, now let's get back to the topic at hand because HONESTLY 2PacForum is a wack ass place to visit for industry KISS ASSES. Enough said. So Legendz, how long did it take you?

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #160 on: March 25, 2009, 09:42:26 PM »

No? Yes?

Indians...... ;) What Is A Gurjee LoL.........
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 10:38:59 PM by Ridah662 »

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #161 on: March 25, 2009, 09:45:35 PM »

No? Yes?

I hate you because you are the most arrogant full of shit fucking cunt I have ever and I mean EVER ran into in my life, on top of the fact you make your money off an artist you NEVER had affiliation with and you criticize others who DID for doing it. Really bitch, take a look at yourself in the mirror one day and realize what a feeble fucking hag you are. I hope you do that one day. I've said my two sense, now let's get back to the topic at hand because HONESTLY 2PacForum is a wack ass place to visit for industry KISS ASSES. Enough said. So Legendz, how long did it take you?

Trust Me That I Will Drop Bombz On Her At The Right Time.........It Took A While.........

Muhfukka

« Reply #162 on: March 25, 2009, 09:48:44 PM »

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #163 on: March 25, 2009, 09:53:16 PM »

No? Yes?

Trust Me That I Will Drop Bombz On Her At The Right Time.........It Took A While.........

LMFAO - The joke is on us guys. The song plays five minutes worth of fucking static. I opened it in gold wave. Silence OG. LOL.

underdog

« Reply #164 on: March 25, 2009, 09:56:32 PM »
nimapig