Author Topic: Level 11 project Makaveli Demo  (Read 4858 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Level 11 project Makaveli Demo
« Reply #165 on: March 25, 2009, 10:04:42 PM »
g-litt has 3 kids with 3 different men

all of the men weigh over 250 pounds.

facts.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jimmy H.

« Reply #166 on: March 25, 2009, 10:19:02 PM »
Friend you wrong.  You not see what I see in Level 2. If I get products I not care the money I pay for it. 2pac music for my ears, very nice.
I guess that's your perogative then. I'm just not personally interested in paying money to join some bootleg secret society where I have to pay more and more for the privledge of paying a ridicilous amount of money for some MP3's. Not worth it at all on any level. It doesn't exactly paint the most positive picture of the people who buy this shit either. That whole saying about a fool and his money being quickly seperated comes to mind. It's all a bunch of people with rare shit who only want to part with it if they can get this amount of money. Your $20-$50 isn't even worth it to them if they don't have a hundred people willing to spend the same amount. In other words, they have no respect for your dollar at all. That's your business if you know this and are still willing to part with your money but I think I'll wait for WideAwake to come around or at the very least, wait until someone is selling it that it's offering a reasonable price and not doing all of this backward paranoid seller crap. It's music, not heroin.

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #167 on: March 25, 2009, 10:59:48 PM »

No not your house. I get info it is. No matter to me but I believe not you will crack password. Please stop lying to people. It is waste of time. I can't wait till end of April then I start my new job and buy lots of things.  8)
[/quote]

Bitch stop posting like a person who can't talk English, it's fucking pathetic from a 43? year old woman to be net banging. Watch Yo Mouth punk. THC has been compromised.
Wideasleep will fail

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #168 on: March 25, 2009, 11:22:18 PM »
can't someone just upload the fucking music. pac would slap the shit out of you for actin like bitches trying to sell *RARE* shit to his hardcore fans the whole concept is wack.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #169 on: March 25, 2009, 11:24:01 PM »
jesus, does anyone realize how insane all this looks from the outside looking in? wow.....
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Jimmy H.

« Reply #170 on: March 25, 2009, 11:38:26 PM »
jesus, does anyone realize how insane all this looks from the outside looking in? wow.....
That's kind of what I was getting at with my comments and my discussion with Shonuff on the Crooked I thing. There really are some people with just too much money and not enough intelligence or self-control. People aren't even straight selling things. They're on some "Well, we'll sell to you if this many people buy it and you buy this many CD's from us." I mean, imagine if real business men got down like this. I'll sell it to you but I need you to do this and that and we can't risk you telling other people. And people are falling for this. I mean we got bootleggers worried about they shit getting bootlegged. It's real backwards the way people stared thinking about customer service, these days.

Mietek23

« Reply #171 on: March 26, 2009, 12:51:28 AM »
Anyway, enough of this bullshit and back to the topic:

If somebody's gonna break the code, please send me the password 8)

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #172 on: March 26, 2009, 01:47:56 AM »
Man...I can't wait for Wideawake to come along and put these dysfunctional fools out of business.

If only so we don't have to read a fuckin internet soap opera everytime we wanna check out some music.

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #173 on: March 26, 2009, 02:35:53 AM »

All in time brother, patience is the key.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 03:13:17 AM by Mob Figgaz »
Wideasleep will fail

joshtheBOSS

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #174 on: March 26, 2009, 03:48:27 AM »

isn't 3dt.rar file corrupted just like snippets? if yes we can get 1h long Silence OG

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #175 on: March 26, 2009, 03:52:27 AM »

isn't 3dt.rar file corrupted just like snippets? if yes we can get 1h long Silence OG

no it doesnt seem to be. when you try to extract it just says wrong password/
Wideasleep will fail

Efrain

« Reply #176 on: March 26, 2009, 04:04:58 AM »

Yeah, it deff seems straight. And if certain people sending me desperate PM's, trying to get the link is any indicator, than I think we're barking up the right tree.

joshtheBOSS

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #177 on: March 26, 2009, 04:06:44 AM »

I got announcement: "unexpected end of record", the same as 3DT_Snippets and I downloaded it yesterday to 100%

Mob Figgaz

• 'G'
« Reply #178 on: March 26, 2009, 04:15:45 AM »

I got announcement: "unexpected end of record", the same as 3DT_Snippets and I downloaded it yesterday to 100%

yeh thats only when you open it first. use 7zip right click and extract here, type in a random password, then itll say wrong password. Fuck G Clitt!
Wideasleep will fail

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #179 on: March 26, 2009, 04:17:08 AM »
I see the ususal suspects viewing the thread but I wonder why they are not posting?  8)

I guess they are waiting for the password to leak so they can report back  ;D