Author Topic: Jaydc555...  (Read 460 times)

Elano

Re: Jaydc555...
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2009, 11:54:48 PM »
Lol wow I'm being insulted by the two most hated people on the board wonder if ill lose sleep tonight
ah you're not hated ?  :laugh:

Jaydc555

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2009, 11:56:36 PM »
No not really most people I think enjoy my posts.come on krasnoe just give it up I can't think of one person that actually likes you on this board.

Elano

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2009, 11:59:54 PM »
No not really most people I think enjoy my posts.come on krasnoe just give it up I can't think of one person that actually likes you on this board.
LMAO you really care about being loved or hated on a forum,you got issues dude.FOR REAL.

Jaydc555

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2009, 12:02:58 AM »
I don't really care hence why I insult everyone all the time.but yet somehow I still get more love then you.face it your a loser in real life and it comes across that way on this forum.please do the world a favour and kill yourself the IQ level will go up.in the least leave this forum and stop all your copy and paste threads.do you spend all day scouring hip hop sites finding news articles and posting them on forums?

Jaydc555

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2009, 12:05:16 AM »
I just don't get why you and floydness stay on this forum nobody likes either of you.your the type of people that show up to parties and stand in the hallway by yourselves with a drink in your hand and nobody talks to you.the only time they do is to make fun of you but yet somehow you just don't get it and don't leave.

Elano

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2009, 12:09:07 AM »
I don't really care hence why I insult everyone all the time.but yet somehow I still get more love then you.face it your a loser in real life and it comes across that way on this forum.please do the world a favour and kill yourself the IQ level will go up.in the least leave this forum and stop all your copy and paste threads.do you spend all day scouring hip hop sites finding news articles and posting them on forums?
lmao.
go on idiot you are fuckin funny  ::)

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2009, 12:09:30 AM »
Hi! :wavey:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2009, 12:12:04 AM »
*high fives sikotic

Elano

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2009, 12:14:08 AM »
jaydc555 everybody loves you here,thanks god you have an internet connection  :D

Jaydc555

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2009, 12:15:13 AM »
Please just kill yourself

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2009, 12:16:10 AM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2009, 12:18:02 AM »
Please just kill yourself
you should do a favor to the whole world and to your poor parents:cut your wrists

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2009, 12:23:05 AM »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jaydc555

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2009, 12:23:33 AM »
Its not even fun insulting you.your the kid that just sits there being insulted all day begging to be accepted so you just take the abuse.look I know you don't have any friends and I feel sorry for you I really do.but maybe just maybe if you weren't such a loser people may like you in real life.I know it was hard all those years in high school eating your "lunch" that your mum half prepared for you in between your father of that month chris browning her all by your self under the stairs while the other kids got to have fun.but just let it go man.its ok you know maybe one day you will find a gay guy to hold you tight but I'm not gay and I don't like you so please stay away from me and stop pming me.

Elano

« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2009, 12:27:25 AM »
Its not even fun insulting you.your the kid that just sits there being insulted all day begging to be accepted so you just take the abuse.look I know you don't have any friends and I feel sorry for you I really do.but maybe just maybe if you weren't such a loser people may like you in real life.I know it was hard all those years in high school eating your "lunch" that your mum half prepared for you in between your father of that month chris browning her all by your self under the stairs while the other kids got to have fun.but just let it go man.its ok you know maybe one day you will find a gay guy to hold you tight but I'm not gay and I don't like you so please stay away from me and stop pming me.
LMAO.
I haven't sent you a single pm,the fuck are you talkin about ?
Ah,you are just like all the other idiots here.....a shit talker/liar.