Author Topic: Coolio Pleads "Not Guilty" To Crack Possession, Faces 3 Years In Prison  (Read 145 times)

Elano

Grammy-winning rapper Coolio pleaded not guilty to felony drug charges today (April 3) stemming from an arrest earlier this year at Los Angeles International Airport.

The rapper-turned-actor appeared in court Friday to make his case.

Coolio pled not guilty to a felony charge of cocaine possession and two other misdemeanors this morning. fter Coolio rolled into court two hours late, the judge went off on the rapper, pounding into his oddly-styled head that he's gotta be on time when he's due back in court on April 20th. Coolio faces up to three years in state prison if he's convicted.

He received multiple drug-related charges last month.

As a result of his arrest, the rapper's International tour was canceled.

Coolio's Oz tour canceled after drug charge. The rapper has been forced to cancel his Australian tour after the Grammy-winning emcee was charged with drug possession. A spokeswoman for Coolio's Australian tour says the pending charges mean he will be unable to travel Down Under. He was due to kick off his tour in Melbourne this Friday, before heading to Perth, Sydney and the Gold Coast. It is unclear whether the shows will be re-scheduled.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
You must be really stupid fuck to get into court two hours late, he is gonna do it DMX way.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
lol thats one way to really ruin your life and carer.. while its hangin by a fuckin string

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

lol thats one way to really ruin your life and carer.. while its hangin by a fuckin string
Wasn't his career over around the late 90's anyway?  Can anyone fill me in on a story I read in the mid 90's that a relative threatened to kill Coolio if he didn't get his act 2gether?  Cause Coolio was screwing up too much.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
Wasn't his career over around the late 90's anyway?  Can anyone fill me in on a story I read in the mid 90's that a relative threatened to kill Coolio if he didn't get his act 2gether?  Cause Coolio was screwing up too much.

y i seid haning on a string.. coolio is a fuck up he was over here in the uk about 2 months ago on big brother.. made a fool of himself