Author Topic: Obama  (Read 874 times)

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Obama
« on: March 25, 2009, 12:16:13 PM »
I'm sceptical of his sincerity and his oddly fantastical appointment in a country that's controlled and run by racist, Zionist, neoconservative, nationalistic, colonialistic, imperialistic, ethnocentrist usurists.  I think he's a puppet whose strings are being plucked at day in and day out. I don't think it's viable to think that a Black man would get 'democratically' elected into presidency in such a country where there's so much corruption and deceit. I find the mere thought of the possibility to be nonsensical. Racism was and still is a major epidemic in the United States of America.

the tainted face of the US needed a new image - 'Change'. the Black populous in America felt dejected due to Bush's campaign as did the Muslim contingent. The Blacks were happy to see a man become president based solely on his skin colour and the desperate hope that change was to come. Muslims were 'decieved' and their emotions were stirred to the brim when it was revealed that his middle name was 'Hussein'. The media does wondrous things. The US has masterminds as strategists behind the scenes. They're experts in getting the public's all important votes. Now, why else would the superpowers of America choose a Black man to be president? Well, he has Kenyan roots of course! Where's Kenya? In Africa no less, where's there's bountiful amounts of natural resources. A cushion for a future blow to the continent perhaps? Of course, this is mere speculation. What do I know? I'm just a member of the public. Moreover, as soon as Obama got elected he appointed Rahm Emmanuel who's a self-confesssed Zionist and whose father was one of the most evil individuals the world has unfortunately come to know of as his Chief of Staff. In addition, there's an estimated number of 5,275,000 Jewish settlers living in America. For a Black man to become president in a country that has a Jewish population with a sizeable slice who have the mentality that 'White is right' and are blatant nationalists, it seems unlikely to me that the election wasn't rigged or at least 'quality assured' by the ultra-unorthodox Jewish 'customers' of the US. Obama's shown his support for Israel's genocide in Gaza as if it was Hamas who started this war against the Beast. As I say, "you cannot negotiate with the Devil for the Devil makes use of of preconditions and supports Zionism."

"If somebody was sending rockets into my house where my two daughters sleep at night, I'm going to do everything in my power to stop that. I would expect Israelis to do the same thing."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/dec/29/barack-obama-israel-gaza

What a hypocritical White-Negro. Now, don't go calling me racist for using that term. All it means is a Black man who's been more conditioned than shampoo by the Whites. He's a sell-out. He is no El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Obama
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 07:54:08 AM »
so none of care about what Obama is doing

most of u were te same niggaz who were getting a boner when a mixed race man became the first president..

Matty

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 05:52:41 PM »
the obama deception. the truth strikes back :laugh:

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 06:10:56 PM »
It's not that we don't care about Obama, we just don't care about your ill informed nonsense. Kill yourself momo.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2009, 10:40:19 PM »
I would give my life for Barry Obama.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2009, 03:09:10 AM »
Alex Jones is informative, and was pretty much dead on when it came to dealing w/ the Bush regime.  But there are things that lend to the fact that Obama isn't the same ol' shit.  And to this point, he has either not been informed of it, or he is simply not bringing it up. Believe me, I was probably more skeptical of Obama than a lot of people I knew. 

I know for a fact if we had McCain or Clinton as president, we'd be in a lot worse shape. 

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2009, 08:32:07 AM »
Alex Jones is informative, and was pretty much dead on when it came to dealing w/ the Bush regime.  But there are things that lend to the fact that Obama isn't the same ol' shit.  And to this point, he has either not been informed of it, or he is simply not bringing it up. Believe me, I was probably more skeptical of Obama than a lot of people I knew. 

I know for a fact if we had McCain or Clinton as president, we'd be in a lot worse shape. 

Kissinger is there though, Clinton is there, Wall Street are crawling all over his administration, he just agreed to yet another multi trillion deal to prolong the debacle which is the credit derivatives bubble.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2009, 09:18:54 AM »

Kissinger is there though, Clinton is there, Wall Street are crawling all over his administration, he just agreed to yet another multi trillion deal to prolong the debacle which is the credit derivatives bubble.

Well you have to understand that there are people that have been involved in politics for years and years and know how things run.  If Obama went thru and completely cleaned house, it would be a disaster.  He has to make some concessions. 

Info is being compiled and when it is complete, I'll post it up on here to give some reasoning behind what I'm saying.

But just off top, look at the warnings Obama has been given just through the media

- on the show 24 the black president is assassinated.  Direct threat Obama

The New York Times cartoon showing a dead monkey.  Direct threat to Obama

I posted it up a while back, but that plane crash in Buffalo was a direct threat to him.  I'd go into more detail but I gotta go watch my niece at soccer practice...

All of these are blatantly obvious, and for some reason, Alex Jones doesn't really mention them.  If he was up on these things, I believe he might change his perspective - the powers that be do not want him there.  Then again, maybe Alex Jones is aware of these things yet continues down his Antichrist Obama campaign.  Maybe it's better for business if Obama is a bad guy.  Like I said, AJ's show is driven on fear. 

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2009, 09:29:30 AM »

I have responded to that particular example before though, supposing those are genuine threats, that just indicates a fracture in the power base thus one elite group jostling for position against another. However from the fiscal policies alone, he is following the course as Bush in fact it's worse because of the numbers being played with and that's ignoring the fact that the focus has been firmly turned towards Afghanistan.

Actually the notion of assassination has been touched on before and what was said in regards to that, was that the shadow government will take him out if they deem that it will be an advantage to them. However this in itself is very general and can easily be interpreted either way....for instance several of Clinton's closest aides, associates and people working around him were killed during his reign of presidency, now the left can point to a plot by the right to intimidate and bully and eliminate but just as easily, those that have challenged Bill Clinton's have met an ugly demise.
Remember the accusations of drug running in Arkansas, selling secrets to the chinese etc

Kissinger and his protege are no doubt the driving force of so much of it, the rest are just puppets and through the very actions of threatening, if that is indeed the case, then he along with every other president is expendable

« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 11:49:00 AM by virtuoso »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2009, 04:35:48 PM »
obama is a pawn

he's going to take us into Afghanistan, Iran and N.K. so we can eventually establish a One world government

maybe the chinese will be able to resist
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Matty

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2009, 06:02:38 PM »
i really can't see any way that obama is not 100% controlled and pandering to the same forces and power structures as the bush. he hasn't done anything significant to suggest otherwise. everything he has done so far reinforces my view on that. i've heard rumblings that he's supposedly going to take on 'special interests' but seriously, is he?

obama is pure PR until he puts his neck out and does something that shows strong leadership on behalf of the people and their long term interests. his economic policies in particular are disastrous for the common person and it's completely impossible any of it will work.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2009, 06:29:14 PM »
i really can't see any way that obama is not 100% controlled and pandering to the same forces and power structures as the bush. he hasn't done anything significant to suggest otherwise. everything he has done so far reinforces my view on that. i've heard rumblings that he's supposedly going to take on 'special interests' but seriously, is he?

obama is pure PR until he puts his neck out and does something that shows strong leadership on behalf of the people and their long term interests. his economic policies in particular are disastrous for the common person and it's completely impossible any of it will work.

obama and bush are part of the same secret Illuminati-like organization
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Matty

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2009, 07:38:23 PM »
indeed.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2009, 08:47:05 PM »
every president in our lifetime except for Kennedy was part of this group

Kennedy wanted to reveal some shit to the public that the group didn't want getting out; and got capped over it

poor innocent guy got framed and shot for it; that way they could never question him

ofcourse the media wasn't anywhere near as large as it is now; but just as spineless at asking the real questions

Matty

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2009, 10:44:54 PM »
pretty much. but the media is a lot smarter at cartering to the 'liberal left' these days. zero accountability and a tip toe toward the centralisation of power seems to be largely ignored. the supposedly intelligent side of the media keeps people thinking they're smart...
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 02:23:03 AM by Matty »