Author Topic: I just want to be pure...  (Read 882 times)

Floydness

Re: I just want to be pure...
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2009, 01:17:02 PM »
if you wanna be pure, youre gonna have to die and come back to life as someone else.  :P

lol I never said SAINT.

Floydness

« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2009, 01:28:03 PM »
sounds to me like you just need to grow up

in all honestly floyd if you wanna be pure and natural and want the best state of mind and find out what your mind and body really can doo

you need to stop all the drugs, and alcohol and run and work out and get into shape, and study and learn
also give blood cus once you give blood it creates new healthy blood that you lost which is pure...

A.G you have a great point.. Its not like I do drugs everyday.. but ive done a fair share of them and for a good amount of time as well (ive been rolling for about 4 years) but every time I do it, its sporadic. I know how to handle myself when it comes to using but on the other hand I know that when I DO use from time to time it does have a negative effect on my mind and body (the day after lol).. I dont want to go cold turkey because I still want to keep the party going li while im young but at the same time I do know that  I want to purify my whole mind and body if that makes any sense.. The blood idea is GREAT, I never even thought of that lol..  what im going to do is have my share of fun while eating healthy.. then little by little ill cut down on my partying (I party about once a month).. I wanted 2009 to be a "party" year so Im still gonna go ahead with that lol.. but thanx for the advice  :D ;D 8)

Jaydc555

« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2009, 10:52:49 PM »
For every animal you don't eat ill eat three.theirs nothing wrong with eating meat hell most animals eat it so why shouldn't you?I just feel sorry for all the bleeding heart vaginas that don't eat meat.ill enjoy this steak go enjoy your salad.you homo.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2009, 11:38:28 PM »
For every animal you don't eat ill eat three.theirs nothing wrong with eating meat hell most animals eat it so why shouldn't you?I just feel sorry for all the bleeding heart vaginas that don't eat meat.ill enjoy this steak go enjoy your salad.you homo.

ay, i like a salad sometimes!!  >:(

Especially when you chop up some ham, chicken, or turkey with it....maybe all three. And chopped bacon goes good too with em.   ;)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

J Bananas

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2009, 02:19:33 AM »
You'll never be pure. Just learn to be realistic, responsible, and accepting of life and you can stay "clean".

Asslicker

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2009, 03:11:10 AM »
real thought for the day... I want to detox and sweat everything out.. I want to clear my head and clean up the dirt... I want to gain knowledge and natural positive perspectives.. I want to win.. I want to be comfortable.. I want to be content.. I just want to be pure.. I just want to be pure... :coffee:

turn off your computer and go outside

Elano

« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2009, 05:25:27 AM »
real thought for the day... I want to detox and sweat everything out.. I want to clear my head and clean up the dirt... I want to gain knowledge and natural positive perspectives.. I want to win.. I want to be comfortable.. I want to be content.. I just want to be pure.. I just want to be pure... :coffee:

logout and go to hell

Asslicker

« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2009, 06:36:31 AM »

logout and go to hell

you're searching thruogh my posts are you? You mad doggie?