Author Topic: Britain 'complicit in Guantanamo Bay torture  (Read 184 times)

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Britain 'complicit in Guantanamo Bay torture
« on: March 27, 2009, 07:27:37 AM »
Mohamed, 31, claims he was tortured in Pakistan and Morocco before he was transferred to the prison at the U.S. naval base in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, in 2004. He alleges British intelligence supplied questions to his interrogators and that he told an MI-5 officer — known in court hearings as Witness B — that he was being tortured

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2009/03/26/mohamed-uk-torture-police-investigation.html

So finally what we all knew, the UK holds this high moral ground compared to the americans that oh they are the cunts , we dont torture people etc etc etc

now this is all out in the open i wonder what your views are...

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Britain 'complicit in Guantanamo Bay torture
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 08:33:10 AM »
The west is run by scum and always has been, the focus on America at the time was simply part a game, i.e. to take George Bush down but now he has been taken care of, the conduct or lack of of other nations intelligence services and complicit government also comes to light. It does not surprise me in the least, the only people who genuinely don't believe that "their government" wouldn't engage in torture are kooks. I guess the thing to remember is you need only look at the treatment of anyone suspected of being a part of the IRA to understand how these groups really operate.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 08:40:33 AM by virtuoso »

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 07:52:40 AM »
my point is that the british government which acts houlier then thou is just as bad

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 08:10:34 AM »

Of course, the act is just a stage show