Author Topic: How come Snoop never put out a diss against Spider or Crooked?  (Read 931 times)

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: How come Snoop never put out a diss against Spider or Crooked?
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2009, 07:07:21 PM »
Oh,
But what about the Snoop part.
Has he ever got jumped or confronted?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2009, 07:11:26 PM »
haha im guessin he had maybe back in the day (the source awards stories seem to vary)
but as he became a more known rapper and person he got more security
but anyone for sure that physicall fucked him up (in comparison to xzibits case) dont know
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2009, 07:45:42 PM »
Spider Loc ain't gangsta tho, he's a moron
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Mr. VIP

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2009, 08:54:28 PM »
"and that nigga crooked i he sound like a white bitch" - snoop

8)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2009, 09:53:07 PM »
cus like it or not, either one of them would become more famous in being dissed by Snoop then they would ever become on their own.  Snoop would only be providing free publicity for Spider and Crooked if he put out a diss song.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2009, 10:03:55 PM »
cus like it or not, either one of them would become more famous in being dissed by Snoop then they would ever become on their own.  Snoop would only be providing free publicity for Spider and Crooked if he put out a diss song.

yeah lets just forget the fact Crookz n Doggs ever took place....same with the Poor Man Cry tracks
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2009, 10:17:06 PM »
snoopy know better lol 8)

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2009, 11:21:04 PM »
"and that nigga crooked i he sound like a white bitch" - snoop

8)

Yup, and on that same cd(welcome to the chuuch volume 1) there was a part where snoop was impersonateing a dude sellin deathrow cd's an sayin crooked i best on the west coast or something like that an then snoop started slappin the dude for sellin that shit.

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2009, 11:58:40 PM »
snoop cant fuck with crook to save his life, crook is that nigga out west and in hip hip period, u see how he outshines all of slaughterhouse? wessssss 8)

SG

Mietek23

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2009, 03:36:02 AM »
about X he said I aint xzibit u cant pull my hoecard. apparantly suge had ran in to X in a club and X had said i jus make music with snoop n dre we aint homies bla bla

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

LOWKEYLOCO

« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2009, 07:24:06 AM »
yea that was spider loc smashing on x not suge but he was with suge i think x said somewhere that spi snatched a rag off his neck or something but i may be wrong. i think they ran into x and shaq that night and they both couldve done with out the run in 8)

Okka

« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2009, 08:04:46 AM »
Snoop Dogg vs. Xzibit started when Suge Knight asked X if he was friends with Dogg or not, he said "it's all business".

EFFeX

« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2009, 08:07:12 AM »
about X he said I aint xzibit u cant pull my hoecard. apparantly suge had ran in to X in a club and X had said i jus make music with snoop n dre we aint homies bla bla

I remember that, but yeah man, I'm an Xzibit fan, but that is pretty messed up. How you going to diss your homies like that?