Author Topic: Floydness Fail.  (Read 726 times)

Floydness

Re: Floydness Fail.
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2009, 11:22:49 PM »
You know I have never actually had matza ball soup.

its good u should try it

Floydness

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2009, 11:24:47 PM »
Actually I have said in my past posts that I understand people that hunt for food and utilize their kill... I do however, have hate for those who consider hunting as a sport and I think its sad how people abuse animals and then kill them and eat them.. No innocent life deserves to be put through hell before they die and then be feasted on.
Half the animals we eat are too fucking stupid to know what's going on anyways.

come on sik... a life is a life.. every living thing just wants to LIVE.. thats why we all have survival skills.. Its not like im a vegeterian (even though part of me wants to be) but saying that their too stupid to know whats going on sucks.. even if they are (trust me, animals are smarter than u think) its still wrong u make a life miserable, kill it, then eat it.  :-\
Well, unless any animals have access to the internets then no harm, no foul. If they do: I apologize to any of the animals whom I offended.

Any animal that sees you kill its friend/mom/dad/sister/brother/etc. and still stand there and waits to die (i.e. cow, sheep, pig, chicken, turkey) has it coming to them. This is why I didn't vote for that one proposition that allowed animals more room to move around (and the fucking thing still passed). WHy do I give a flying 747 fuck if my future Whopper with cheese has the ability to shit while spinning 360 degrees? THEY'RE GONNA KILL THE FUCK ANYWAYS!

Now if you excuse me, there's a spider in my room that I have to destroy with my shoe. Afterall, a life is a life  :)

see thats the problems with humans though, they fail to care about anything unless it directly affects them (even then some of them dont care).. im not trying to be a saint but I just feel bad for them thats all.. I duno.. whatever. :-\

Jaydc555

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2009, 11:30:40 PM »
Yeah animals are retarded.last week my friend had two pigs and we killed them to cook them up.we had one watch while we hung the other one and then cut its head off.the other pig watched then went and slept.he didn't seem to bothered by it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2009, 11:32:03 PM »
Actually I have said in my past posts that I understand people that hunt for food and utilize their kill... I do however, have hate for those who consider hunting as a sport and I think its sad how people abuse animals and then kill them and eat them.. No innocent life deserves to be put through hell before they die and then be feasted on.
Half the animals we eat are too fucking stupid to know what's going on anyways.

come on sik... a life is a life.. every living thing just wants to LIVE.. thats why we all have survival skills.. Its not like im a vegeterian (even though part of me wants to be) but saying that their too stupid to know whats going on sucks.. even if they are (trust me, animals are smarter than u think) its still wrong u make a life miserable, kill it, then eat it.  :-\
Well, unless any animals have access to the internets then no harm, no foul. If they do: I apologize to any of the animals whom I offended.

Any animal that sees you kill its friend/mom/dad/sister/brother/etc. and still stand there and waits to die (i.e. cow, sheep, pig, chicken, turkey) has it coming to them. This is why I didn't vote for that one proposition that allowed animals more room to move around (and the fucking thing still passed). WHy do I give a flying 747 fuck if my future Whopper with cheese has the ability to shit while spinning 360 degrees? THEY'RE GONNA KILL THE FUCK ANYWAYS!

Now if you excuse me, there's a spider in my room that I have to destroy with my shoe. Afterall, a life is a life  :)

see thats the problems with humans though, they fail to care about anything unless it directly affects them (even then some of them dont care).. im not trying to be a saint but I just feel bad for them thats all.. I duno.. whatever. :-\
I feel you. I get into those kind of moods too when my testosterone levels are low.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2009, 11:36:49 PM »
I once felt bad for another living thing.but then I realized I didn't so I kept raping her to the tune of its not easy being green

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2009, 12:00:08 AM »
I once felt bad for another living thing.but then I realized I didn't so I kept raping her to the tune of its not easy being green
I hope she appreciated your great taste in music.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Floydness

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2009, 12:03:30 AM »

do u ever feel bad for ur mother?? I do... :grumpy:

Jaydc555

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2009, 12:05:36 AM »
No but I feel bad for yours for having a kid like you.your the human equivalent of a pussy fart.

Floydness

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2009, 12:08:48 AM »
Ur not even worth that much u piece of shit. Im tired of this "beef" thats going on between us.. I dont even know how the hell it started.. all I know is that im getting kinda tired over replying to u.. I think ill stop now, ur not really worth it. Besides some of the shit that u say even actuallky makes me laugh and im running out of combacks here.. so go on, take ur shots. Eventually u might get bored and move to the next one.. GO NUTS!  ::)

Jaydc555

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2009, 12:10:55 AM »
*hugs floydness and squeezes her ass

Floydness

« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2009, 12:12:30 AM »
sweet.. ::)

Jaydc555

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2009, 12:14:28 AM »
Ha ha.all I want you to say is Jaydc555 your the best thing to ever happen to this forum and ill leave you be lol

Floydness

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2009, 12:29:39 AM »
really? lol

Jaydc555

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2009, 12:31:11 AM »
It can't hurt your chances lol

Floydness

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2009, 12:33:20 AM »
LMAO! I would say that if I actually believed that u would stop it.. but its ok, u can keep it going..  after all people on dubcc need some spice in their life..