Author Topic: one more time..  (Read 126 times)

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
one more time..
« on: February 09, 2001, 07:54:45 PM »
Have to do this one more time.....i spit a rhyme......that was deleted..like i committed a crime.....its cool though..lettin everyone know again....i'm going to send....all the wack MC's to the depths of the seven seas..spread them out thin...I'm going to win, this game...its all the same..no matter where u claim..east, west, north south, i will buc two in your mouth, have your girls in your home town on the ground..gobblin the balls with their jaws...up down..all around..but this aint no too $hort sound...aint a pimp..aint a player, but a female slayer...number one draft pick, im sick, nyquil couldnt handle my shit.......coming from the Pacific Northwest.....some do try to test, but they find out like the rest.....we have more than just sir mix alot, we have real niggaz that pack their bullet proof vest..and will bucc a shot.....and ride and die like they were D-M-X, I hail from Seattle, fuckin shit up like the WTO Battle, born and raised in the CD, if you need me to explain.....thats the Central District, all types of shit gets wicked, we have our own boyz n the hood, shakin the spot up to no good.....breaking them down, stabbin out, lettin the whole wide world no...Seattle, got clout!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home