Author Topic: do you steal from work?  (Read 1239 times)

Jaydc555

do you steal from work?
« on: March 30, 2009, 12:52:51 PM »
Do you or have you ever stolen from work?I've stolen from a few places.I had a part time job at visions an electronics store and I would jack cameras and ipods daily then sell them on the street.I'm currently working at a food distribution company and I jack shit every damn day.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: do you steal from work?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 12:53:32 PM »
I hope your boss reads these forums.

Floydness

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 12:57:32 PM »
I dont steal from anyone.. thats bad ethics and bad karma.. also my family owns a store and weve had people steal from us before and its not very pleasant.. Im also too much of a pussy to steal lol.. I remember I used to work at this place and we had a cool asst. manager that was making about 3,500 a month.. she was soooo stupid.. there were cameras in every fucking corner at that place.. She was in charge of the mail room and people would send us cash and money orders sometimes.. She dropped a 50 bill on the floor and then tried to slickly pick it up and put it in her sleeve.. lmao she was fired within the next 2.3 seconds..

OchoCinco

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 12:58:12 PM »
i got fired from mcds for takin a milkshake then a week later my buddy got caught puttin bacon he didnt pay for on his burger and they said they had to fire him cause they fired me. Tight motherfucks

Jaydc555

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2009, 01:17:58 PM »
Lol I remember back in the day when friends I would go camping we had one friend who worked at McDonald's and he would always jack tons of burgers for us to cook up

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2009, 02:13:08 PM »
I've gotten fuckin fired for stealing before after using .25 cents from the register for a vending machine even though i replaced it with my own at the end of the shift. It was a hotel so I ended up ordering pizzas to about 115 random rooms two nights later just to make a mess for the fucks who worked at the front desk and snitched on me.

Muhfukka

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2009, 02:51:46 PM »
i work for myself but every job i had growing up i stole from daily and never got caught.i never really understood why every one trusted me with cash like that

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2009, 03:09:08 PM »
Hell yeah
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Paul

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2009, 03:38:45 PM »
i got fired from mcds for takin a milkshake then a week later my buddy got caught puttin bacon he didnt pay for on his burger and they said they had to fire him cause they fired me. Tight motherfucks

Whos that in your sig??
funkyfreshintheflesh

Rick McCrank

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2009, 03:56:53 PM »
I've taken 1 or 2 things a few years ago at my job...

but I realized it's just a dirtbag move

and I don't want to lose my benefits and good pay over some shit that costs a few bucks

I'm one of those assholes who thinks those kinds of things come back around, so I leave it alone

Jaydc555

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2009, 04:03:13 AM »
I don't believe in that karma stuff.I've been working at this place for a month now and I've taken about 500 dollars worth of stuff but I'm good with paper work so nobody knows.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2009, 05:14:51 AM »
2 things I hate: liars and thieves.  They make my blood boil.

-Andre3000

bez

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2009, 05:40:49 AM »
nahh i dont steal anything. Whats the point? I work so I can buy stuff I want, not so I can steal and risk loosing my job.

Jaydc555

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2009, 06:14:38 AM »
I never steal from another person or small business.but big business who gives a fuck.I make it a point to steal from them.and if anyone says oh well your affecting the little guys wages trust me you aren't they would the little guy the same amount no matter what.

'EclipZe

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2009, 08:56:14 AM »
I won't steal shit, my work gives me everything i need , as in pens, calculators , writing blocks etc. if i need them for my study so, there's no point lol