Author Topic: do you steal from work?  (Read 1238 times)

Jaydc555

Re: do you steal from work?
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2009, 08:58:04 AM »
Well I work with food products all day and so I mean I just get free groceries basically.I have like 6 kinds of axe now just because of work ha ha ha.plus I get stuff for my friends and family that need food.

bez

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2009, 09:05:04 AM »

JAZ

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2009, 09:40:18 AM »
fuck that, im white.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2009, 09:43:27 AM »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2009, 09:46:55 AM »
Well I work with food products all day and so I mean I just get free groceries basically.I have like 6 kinds of axe now just because of work ha ha ha.plus I get stuff for my friends and family that need food.

lol @ rationalizing. 

Jaydc555

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2009, 09:52:37 AM »
Ha ha ha damn right.I can't rationalize all the shit I stole then sold from the electronics place other then I'm a hustla ha ha.I made 4 grand in 3 months just doing that on the side

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2009, 11:13:55 AM »
i used to jack food from the freezer @ McD's quite often & nvr got caught. but i did get fired anyway for telling one of the managers to stfu. i will probably nvr steal again though after getting caught stealing hockey equipment from walmart back in grade 8.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2009, 12:10:07 PM »
Do you even play hockey? lol

Elano

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2009, 12:20:31 PM »
Ha ha ha damn right.I can't rationalize all the shit I stole then sold from the electronics place other then I'm a hustla ha ha.I made 4 grand in 3 months just doing that on the side

no,your mother made 4 grand workin the streets in 3 months  :laugh:

Jaydc555

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2009, 12:21:40 PM »
Wow.could you get any lamer?

Elano

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2009, 12:31:40 PM »
2 things I hate: liars and thieves.  They make my blood boil.

-Andre3000

8)

Rick McCrank

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2009, 02:02:00 PM »

lol @ rationalizing. 

god damn this guy sounds as petty as they come

if he's not older than 16 I feel bad for him and his parents who raised him

Jaydc555

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2009, 02:18:04 PM »
Heyy if you want to be goody two shoes all your life and get raped by corporations that's fine by me.I'm just taking a little back for myself.hell I've never put one dollar into wal mart but I sure as fuck have stolen lots from them.if you feel bad for them that's just odd.I would never steal from a friend or from family.but some corporation that is the problem with this world?fuck them.I mean people are on this site because of westcoast rap and 95 percent of westcoast rappers are criminals.do you feel sorry for them?no most of you idolise them.I came from poverty so I still have that mentality.I'm a criminal at heart and always will be.fuck man made laws.if your happy just being another tool in the system too scared to do anything bad for fear of karma or going to hell then I can't say anything to you because your in too deep.this whole world and Society is set up to instill nonsense fear into people so they behave in a certain manner so that a select few can have all the wealth.meanwhile the average person lives in fear of make believe retributions.so you can feel sorry me but I feel sorry for you for not having any balls

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2009, 02:23:05 PM »
stick it to the man, man ::)

Jaydc555

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2009, 02:37:23 PM »
I mean the real criminals are the ones that are running countries and corporations.not me.I'm just trying to get mine.the politicians who take payouts to let corporations rape the countries.outsourcing should be illegal but it isn't because it benefits the super rich.the last company I worked for opened up a factory in Mexico and laid off 90 percent of their staff.and why?just so someone that's already rich can have just a little more.our laws are governed by what the rich need.so if you want to follow a system that's designed to keep you where you are you need help.theirs a reason coke is illegal but anti depressants are legal.