Author Topic: do you steal from work?  (Read 1242 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: do you steal from work?
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2009, 08:30:59 PM »
used to work at longs and i took over 10 gs worth and got fired
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Elano

« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2009, 10:55:41 PM »
I mean the real criminals are the ones that are running countries and corporations.not me.

you are just fuckin stupid (like the rest of your family)

Elano

« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2009, 10:56:20 PM »
Well I work with food products all day and so I mean I just get free groceries basically.I have like 6 kinds of axe now just because of work ha ha ha.plus I get stuff for my friends and family that need food.

lol @ rationalizing. 

god damn this guy sounds as petty as they come

if he's not older than 16 I feel bad for him and his parents who raised him

ah ah so true  ;D

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2009, 11:43:23 PM »
Do you even play hockey? lol

lol ::), i've been playin since i was 7

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2009, 11:45:20 PM »
Heyy if you want to be goody two shoes all your life and get raped by corporations that's fine by me.I'm just taking a little back for myself.hell I've never put one dollar into wal mart but I sure as fuck have stolen lots from them.if you feel bad for them that's just odd.I would never steal from a friend or from family.but some corporation that is the problem with this world?fuck them.I mean people are on this site because of westcoast rap and 95 percent of westcoast rappers are criminals.do you feel sorry for them?no most of you idolise them.I came from poverty so I still have that mentality.I'm a criminal at heart and always will be.fuck man made laws.if your happy just being another tool in the system too scared to do anything bad for fear of karma or going to hell then I can't say anything to you because your in too deep.this whole world and Society is set up to instill nonsense fear into people so they behave in a certain manner so that a select few can have all the wealth.meanwhile the average person lives in fear of make believe retributions.so you can feel sorry me but I feel sorry for you for not having any balls

couldn't have said it better myself. Have a Prop.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2009, 11:51:56 PM »
Heyy if you want to be goody two shoes all your life and get raped by corporations that's fine by me.I'm just taking a little back for myself.hell I've never put one dollar into wal mart but I sure as fuck have stolen lots from them.if you feel bad for them that's just odd.I would never steal from a friend or from family.but some corporation that is the problem with this world?fuck them.I mean people are on this site because of westcoast rap and 95 percent of westcoast rappers are criminals.do you feel sorry for them?no most of you idolise them.I came from poverty so I still have that mentality.I'm a criminal at heart and always will be.fuck man made laws.if your happy just being another tool in the system too scared to do anything bad for fear of karma or going to hell then I can't say anything to you because your in too deep.this whole world and Society is set up to instill nonsense fear into people so they behave in a certain manner so that a select few can have all the wealth.meanwhile the average person lives in fear of make believe retributions.so you can feel sorry me but I feel sorry for you for not having any balls

I did shit like that back when I was like 15.... it's just not worth getting caught over, what else is there to say?

obviously to your dumbass I sound like a pussy, but I'm just not the type to go into 7-11 and steal a lollypop and fucking go to LA County jail

since when did having balls have to do with stealing groceries and shit?  I don't steal from my job because I want to keep my job... crazy isn't it?

besides being a little bitch who's not man enough to spend a few dollars on something, it's just not the right thing to do to steal shit like that

I know this is hard for somebody like you to understand, and it means "having no balls", but it's bitch shit to steal little things, I look at you as a little punk

you're not a bad person or a criminal for that matter, and there's bigger dickheads doing worse shit obviously, you're just a little klepto

when you grow up you'll start to get the idea of how life works, and if you don't realize it, trust me these types of things come back to you, it's simply life

I just noticed you're a few years older than me... which makes you look like even a bigger loser...

nothing like hitting 30 in five years and shoplifting, you sure are sticking it to the system man, oh boy

« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 11:54:34 PM by el creepo »

Jaydc555

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2009, 11:57:55 PM »
And as far as my parents go they know what I do and they don't care.shit they ask me for certain things and I bring it to them.this has nothing to do with maturity we just have very different views on the world.most criminals get caught because their stupid.I've been doing crimes my whole life and I've never once been arrested because I'm intelligent I know what to do and how to get away with it.

Elano

« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2009, 11:58:44 PM »
Jaydc555 is an idiot and a loser,nothing new  :laugh:

Rick McCrank

« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2009, 12:00:21 AM »
I've been doing crimes my whole life and I've never once been arrested because I'm intelligent I know what to do and how to get away with it.

wow, nobody ever said that before...

this has nothing to do with maturity

of course not...

most criminals get caught because their stupid.

Ray Liotta said the same thing in "Goodfellas"

Elano

« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2009, 12:00:53 AM »
And as far as my parents go they know what I do and they don't care.shit they ask me for certain things and I bring it to them.

what a shitty family of lowlifes

Jaydc555

« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2009, 12:03:07 AM »
Hey its the truth.people get caught because they slip up.and krasnoe I grew up in poverty shit I never got a computer until I bought one myself.when your poor its easy to have loose morals ha ha ha.

Rick McCrank

« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2009, 12:04:56 AM »
ok dude you win

Jaydc555

« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2009, 12:16:03 AM »
Ha ha its not about winning or losing I just wanted to let you understand where I'm coming from.its all good to each their own.

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2009, 12:18:59 AM »
why pay for something if u could get it for free.. shits common sense to me

Rick McCrank

« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2009, 12:40:22 AM »
I just wanted to let you understand where I'm coming from.

I apparently do see where you're coming from... do what you do

at the same time, just don't act like what I'm saying is something to scoff at

I'd have more respect for you if you would recognize that there is at least a grain of truth and morale to what I'm saying

acting like you're above all that and it's being a "tool to the system" and "having no balls" for not doing what you do just makes you look ignorant, that's all

you'd be a lot more of a man if you would have originally said something like "you have a point, but I just gotta do what I gotta do"

to not admit what you're doing is petty, that's just being delusional....

man up and admit it's dishonest and do it anyway, no need to rationalize this kinda shit....

you're not some kinda fuckin Robin Hood, get off your high horse