Author Topic: do you steal from work?  (Read 1231 times)

Jaydc555

Re: do you steal from work?
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2009, 12:44:57 AM »
Well I firmly believe in everything I said.I mean you can live your life your way ill live it mine.I see no wrong in what I'm doing and I never will.

Elano

« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2009, 12:50:15 AM »
acting like you're above all that and it's being a "tool to the system" and "having no balls" for not doing what you do just makes you look ignorant, that's all

but he's ignorant  :D

thisoneguy360

« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2009, 12:52:15 AM »
I used to jack shit from the grocery chain I worked at but I work at a local record store now, not gonna fuck with that.

Elano

« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2009, 03:02:58 AM »
And as far as my parents go they know what I do and they don't care.shit they ask me for certain things and I bring it to them.

His parents must be some lowlifes junkies  :laugh:

DPG4EVA

« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2009, 08:44:32 AM »
I've been doing crimes my whole life and I've never once been arrested because I'm intelligent.

lol, like talking about your crimes on a messageboard  :grumpy: I'm really suprised by some people's stupidity.

DPG4EVA

« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2009, 08:47:50 AM »
I'm intelligent

Well I firmly believe in everything I said.I mean you can live your life your way ill live it mine.I see no wrong in what I'm doing and I never will.

these comments are so contradictive. Having an open mind and/or being able to see things from another perspective are all indications for intelligence, which you clearly seem to lack.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2009, 11:48:36 AM »
I stole from a gocery store but had to stop because God said he didn't like it...........besides it was soda and what the hell is the point to that?

as for jayc555 I feel you man but that shit does catch up with you

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2009, 03:06:32 PM »
of course. I'm the Janitor.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2009, 02:34:33 AM »
And as far as my parents go they know what I do and they don't care.shit they ask me for certain things and I bring it to them.

what a shitty family of lowlifes

lmao

Rick McCrank

« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2009, 02:40:11 AM »
"son, make sure to steal me some Axe today on your way home"

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2009, 02:42:06 AM »
For real though, I understand where you are coming from, but you are wrong.  Fighting negativity with negativity ultimately doesn't solve shit.  The more shit you do like this, the more fucked up shit will come your way in life.  I know you don't believe me now, and you think you know more than anyone else.  Well I'm telling you that you are wrong.  By doing bad shit, you attract bad shit.  Might sound stupid but it's true.

Peace

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2009, 02:46:30 AM »
if there's one thing king diamond doesn't approve of...it's stealing from work. i try to stay in tune with the wishes of the mighty wailer.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jaydc555

« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2009, 02:48:56 AM »
Well like I said I don't believe in karma and laws of attraction and etc so I don't see it the same way.I sold hard drugs for over two years and nothing ever happened to me.my personal belief is all that stuff is bullshit pounded into your brain since you were a young kid to make you afraid to step outside of the law and to be a good person or else this will happen.its bullshit mind control just like religon is as a whole.

Jaydc555

« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2009, 02:58:15 AM »
Its like this.if I go around murdering people and then I get murdered or caught its not because of karma or some cosmic force.its because I'm murdering people and someone wanted revenge or something.why do you think nothing happens to all those big wigs and politicians who take bribes and make cuts that cost people their lives.some person behind a desk who rejects life saving medical porcedures to save the company money.nothing happens to them they just make more money.whers your karma?it doesn't exist.its meant to keep you in your place.wake the fuck up your not 10 anymore.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2009, 03:00:03 AM »
Its like this.if I go around murdering people and then I get murdered or caught its not because of karma or some cosmic force.its because I'm murdering people and someone wanted revenge or something.why do you think nothing happens to all those big wigs and politicians who take bribes and make cuts that cost people their lives.some person behind a desk who rejects life saving medical porcedures to save the company money.nothing happens to them they just make more money.whers your karma?it doesn't exist.its meant to keep you in your place.wake the fuck up your not 10 anymore.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09