Author Topic: do you steal from work?  (Read 1236 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: do you steal from work?
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2009, 03:01:48 AM »
Well like I said I don't believe in karma and laws of attraction and etc so I don't see it the same way.I sold hard drugs for over two years and nothing ever happened to me.my personal belief is all that stuff is bullshit pounded into your brain since you were a young kid to make you afraid to step outside of the law and to be a good person or else this will happen.its bullshit mind control just like religon is as a whole.

It's all good and I respect your viewpoint.  All I can say is I had that same perspective for the majority of my life and only recently has it changed. 

A simple example I like to give is gang violence.  Every murder is retaliation for a previous murder.  Endless cycle.  The only way it ends is when one side chooses not to retaliate.  If you believe in fighting w/ violence, then you are propagating negativity and you will surely get it back.  The same principle is true in regards to any negativity - stealing, lying, whatever.  If you steal, expect ramifications to an equivalent degree. 

That's my 2 cents bro.  Good luck

Peace

Jaydc555

« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2009, 03:04:37 AM »
And here's a story you may enjoy.I got caught stealing once.some stereo equipment from a place I worked at.the manager caught me and was going to press charges.he asked me why I did it and I told him and gave him many of the reasons I've given you.guess what?he let me and completely understood everything I said.he was 57 years old,a family man a company man.he told me everything I thought was true and he wished he could have had a mind like mine when he was that young because he wouldn't have been stuck making someone else money for over 40 years

Jaydc555

« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2009, 03:19:43 AM »
Why do you think billions of people of the world are controlled by thousands?because they believe in non sense to keep them in line.meanwhile their living lavish off of it.and to people saying I'm stupid talking about this on a message board?why?what you think anybody cares about little old me?the things I do are so tiny and just a write off for them.shit I'm a good dude i was raised by a single mum with 3 siblings I grew up poor as hell.when I was selling I have back 25 percent of my earnings back to my family.that's all that matters in this world.family.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2009, 03:46:29 AM »
I don't think you're stupid.  Actually you seem like a pretty intelligent guy.  Just confused on this issue.

Jaydc555

« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2009, 04:21:17 AM »
Well I'd say were just different people as is everyone.nobody is going to agree on everything

DPG4EVA

« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2009, 09:03:12 AM »
Well like I said I don't believe in karma and laws of attraction and etc so I don't see it the same way.I sold hard drugs for over two years and nothing ever happened to me.my personal belief is all that stuff is bullshit pounded into your brain since you were a young kid to make you afraid to step outside of the law and to be a good person or else this will happen.its bullshit mind control just like religon is as a whole.

Dude, why do you think laws exist? They´re not made up just to irritate you or 'control your mind'. A country needs laws because people cant just do whatever they feel like doing. If so, things get out of hand within a couple of minutes. PLus human beings in general needs to be bounded in life. With the things you're saying (law = mindcontrol, laws make people afraid) you're trying to justify your own behaviour. In almost every post in this thread you´re giving yourself reasons not to live by laws. And that behaviour is hurting other people, whether you acknowledge it or not. Calling your crimes tiny is just another way of justification. Based on the things you´ve said on this board you clearly seem to lack conscience. Selling drugs and stealing is hurting other people. Maybe you haven´t seen the direct effects of your behaviour on other people and that makes it easier to continue this bahaviour. but IMO you have some serieus personality problemens, which sooner or later may cause you (and already your environment) problems.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 09:06:38 AM by DPG4EVA »

Elano

« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2009, 11:15:17 AM »
I don't think you're stupid.  Actually you seem like a pretty intelligent guy.  Just confused on this issue.
no,no. he's S T U P I D!!!

Jaydc555

« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2009, 01:18:58 PM »
You talk like that but you have a name of dpg4eva?a group that only raps about killing people and selling drugs?lol.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2009, 01:23:28 PM »
You talk like that but you have a name of dpg4eva?a group that only raps about killing people and selling drugs?lol.

call me crazy but I think it's an alias.

Jaydc555

« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2009, 01:27:02 PM »
Wow you think!and your alia is underground king a reference to ugk another group with the same subjects!if you met them would you question their Moralities?no you wouldn't you'd be all over them asking for an autograph

DPG4EVA

« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2009, 01:58:18 PM »

Is my name related to the things I say? And for your comfort: yes it's an alias.

Jaydc555

« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2009, 02:04:39 PM »
No but I'm just saying you supporting music about something you feel strongly against doesn't make sense

Elano

« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2009, 02:19:42 PM »
BREAK
a video for y'all
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/98ako31Qwss" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/98ako31Qwss</a>

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2009, 02:33:40 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/R9vxHN8_jSE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/R9vxHN8_jSE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

DPG4EVA

« Reply #74 on: April 04, 2009, 03:59:05 PM »
No but I'm just saying you supporting music about something you feel strongly against doesn't make sense

stilll dodging te bullet?