Author Topic: ~{I-BO}~ -=vS=- ~{Tone1904}~  (Read 678 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
~{I-BO}~ -=vS=- ~{Tone1904}~
« on: September 30, 2002, 06:06:06 AM »
Aight... Heres The Rules

15-20 Bars
First To 7 Votes (4-0, KO)
No Crew-Votes
No Dick-Votes
Only Regular Posters Allowed To Vote

holla if you want any rule changed
« Last Edit: October 13, 2002, 04:18:38 AM by Ibrahim Wampuka »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:~{I-BO}~ -=vS=- ~{Tone1904}~
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2002, 03:38:54 PM »
{Intro}
~| Separatin' Wack Mc's "In~Fractionz" Like "Chemical~Reactionz",
~| Rhymez Spitten In "Nuclear~Atmospherez" Depicts I-BO'z Flow "In~Action"
~| I Alwayz Comez "Correct~When~I~Inject", Guilty Like A "Murder~Suspect"
~| Like Highlander: Wrecked Bodiez, I Disconnect & Stealz Their Intellect

~| My Verbally Enchanced Rhymez "Inflicts~Scriptz" , Ready To Attack & "Rip~Lipz"
~| Gripz Tones Hipz & "Ripz~It, Enablez His Destruction-Mecanism And "Twist~It"
~| When We Collide In "This~Event", Tone Obviously "Facin~The~Concequence"
~| "A~Fist~Of~Fury" Like Bruce Lee, Fool Betta Make Sure "Having~An~Insurance"
~| He Couldnt "Slaughter" I-BO Even When Being Assisted By "Jack~The~Ripper"
~| Insted, Im So "Raw": His Rhymez Is "Injured", Still I'm Willin' To "Attack~This~Cripple"

~| 5 Victories On My Shoulder, I've Fucked Him Up Twice In "Single~Mode" & 3 Timez "With~His~Crew"
~| "Reprise" As I Break His Fence, Decrypts His "Security~Code", Enterz His Mansion & "Slitz~Him~Through"
~| Word OnThe Streets That Tone Readin Dictionaries To Be Ready To "Take~Me~On", But Fool, Dont "Fake~The~Funk"
~| I'll "Brake~This~Punk", It's Like NBA vs College, I-BO Makin A Turnover, "Spin~Movez" And Eazly "Makez~This~Dunk"

~| Tone Wouldnt Be "In Front Of Me" Even When Im Flowin "Reversed"
~| I Satisfy My "Thirst", By Killin Mc's, So Expect The "Worst" When I "Reburst"
~| I Might Aswell Call Tone "Blind", Cuz Even When Im Slow-Mo, He Cant Avoid My Jab
~| Im Makin My Ghetto Submission~Move" Like Rick Flair With His "Boston~Crab"

{Outro}
~| Tone Must Be Talkin An "Inverse~Language", Cuz He Thinkz My Rhymez Is "Possible~To~Defeat"
~| "If You Cant Defeat Me, Join Me" Is Written On My Fist When I Hit, So Finally, Tone "Joinin~The~Elite"

ToNe1904

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2002, 04:42:58 PM »
~Whoz tha dopest?!~

~Welcome tah Cloud 9~

Step into mah circle, "360 degreez-of-flow", I-Bo drowned by 'lyrikal whirlpoolz' in tha depthz of seas-unknown/
Tha Cloud 9 breeze-has-blown, witta spit so fukin cold that it startz tah freeze-yah-dome/
Icyclez drape-yah-brain, body chillz tah shake-yah-frame, 3 weekz tah spit, jus like yah pic, u gotta "contemplate-tha-game"/ (1)
Damn, homie aint-tha-same, mah new thoroughbred n im about tah take-tha-reignz screamin "FUCK I-BO", usin mah wordz tah 'rape-yah-name'/
Keep on writin wit yah multiz that neva seem-tah-connect, tha only way yah "flow when yah spit" is cuz i pulled yah spleen-frum-yah-neck/ (2)
Like yah "dreamin-of-sex", u only come (cum) hard-in-yah-own-mind, now Elitez "bitch iz in jail" gettin "Barred"-for-hiz-'ho'-crimez/
Sayin yur wack iz redundant like "retardz"-born-wit-"slow-mindz", killin u and leavin no-signz like tha sniper-in-DC/ (3)
Not Oz, but we gotta "dead African" like i sliced-Adabece, roll mah "dice"-on-yah-CD, in otha wordz i 'crap'-on-yah-rapz/ (4)
Now yah "wordz-fulla-shit", n im "servin-yah-spit" like itz Jack-In-Tha-Crack, mah wordz are like text bookz cus i back-em-wit-factz/ (5)
Thiz klown dont want-it-wit-ToNe, battle me by yurself's a "risky move", pulled tha 'stunt'-on-yah-own, jussa lyrikal mismatch, yur at One,-Im-full-grown/
I make him "Search" like '3rd Base', decide tah 'bunt-n-get-home', jus an example of how im scorin-wit-ease, makin mah wordz spread faster then that Mormon-Disease/ (6)
Get on tha Floor!-On-yah-knees!! Time tah 'suck-up-mah-flava', perform yah sluttish-behavior, i give a fuck-whoz-yah-savior/
Yah gay tendenciez-get-yah-killed, i come 'strait' to tha point, tha parenthesis-are-fah-thrillz, u couldnt be "equal to my side" if 'isosceles'-was-yur-skill/
I jus dragged u-to-tha-darkside n watched yah crew-fulla-markz-hide, ToNe dimmin Elites-banner, trickin u pigz like police-scannerz/
Cloud 9'z where u reside, like "acid tripz", hop on mah mind n take a ride, livin life-thru-my-thoughtz but itz too much tah handle like pullin a knife-on-a-glock/
Itz like yah wifes-on-mah-cock, i know-yah-feel-'cheated', like yah whole flowz-been-deleted, I pulled tha chrome-u-retreated/
So by ToNe-yur-defeated, until yah whole dome-iz-depleated...time to start ova, itz Cloud 9, say bye to yur old home-of-Elite-kid.../

(1) I-Bo'z avator...is of him thinkin over a game of chess
(2) Spleen is tha body part that produces blood, blood flowz. Sorry if im oversimplifyin shit wit tha explaination lol
(3) ANybody watchin tha news in America, knowz about tha DC Sniper
(4) Adabece was an African character on tha show Oz, an inmate. he was stabbed n killed. I-Bo is African.
(5) Jack in the Box, iz a nastee fast food chain in tha west. Nickname, Jack in the Crack.
(6) Sorry tah tha Mormonz on tha board lol. 3rd Base, an old rap group witta rapper named MC Serch.

ToNe1904

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2002, 04:48:22 PM »
BTW, for tha voters to know...

If I lose, im in Elite.
If I-Bo loses, he joinez my new crew of Cloud 9.

major shit on tha line, so letz come real on these votez yall...peaccccccccccccce

Pillow

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2002, 05:14:10 PM »
damn about time lol jk. what a fuckin battle on the real. both verses were dope as fuck. IBOs was very nice, nice punches and word play. but i felt tones better, just liked his style in this one. mixed it with some gangsta shit and lyrical shit. so overall i gotta give this to tone, nice battle yall

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2002, 05:20:45 PM »
Yo...nice battle ya'll.  I-bo, your rhyme was tight, but below ure old standereds, I felt a couple of lines were played out and simple, flow was good tho, overall still a tight verse.
ToNe, your verse was real dope, correct multies, hella nice flow[you should try recording it], i was feelin the punches/metaphores, creative shit.  Overall , i felt ToNes was better, more creative and flowed real nice.

vote - tone

props to you both, great talent~peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

ChildOfMuthaNature

• 'G'
  • Nature's Child
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2002, 05:30:44 PM »
ok this battle got hyped up well, we been waiting for this shit too damn long...but here are the results of my vote...

I-BO...you came lyrical as fuck but i get lost in your use of english in parts of it but can kinda figure what u mean...
for the most part u laid down some cool shit that made u look big as a lyrist, but u had a minimal amout of personal disses and that kinda hurt u.

Tone you had some good hard hitting personals through out your shit, and it was also very entertaining, i couldn't help but laugh at how u was dissing him, i-bo did that some what but he did not get as personal with his disses as u or did he come with as much as u.

my vote with good reason, goes to..Tone1904

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2002, 09:29:01 AM »
I-Bo: You had sum quite good punches and your flow was tight but your use of quotation marks is confusin to me; sumtimes u use them cuz shit rhymes and sumtimes cuz it's a punch. High vocab, dope verse overall

ToNe1904: One of the dopest verses I've seen on this board in a while. Tight multis, tight flow, tight punches. Goode vocab too, so even though I-Bo's was dope you clearly took this

VOTE = TONE1904

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2002, 10:26:47 AM »
Tones already won so theres no point me voting but I would have gone for him anyway.

Tight rhyme...

ToNe1904

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2002, 10:44:50 AM »
 :o :o :o

Welcome tah Cloud 9 I-Bo...

Now wha Elite?! Whoz next?!?  8)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2002, 05:03:29 PM »
dammit... i tried to come lyrical up in this shit, but yall didnt get my lines... :-\

good battle tone...

ToNe1904

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2002, 05:08:15 PM »
alwayz a good battle wit I-Bo...

*waitin on tha Elite banner tah come down*  ;)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2002, 09:48:33 AM »
*puts on his armour to rescue the princess I BO from Tone's wicked grasp*

*prepares diss track*

;)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Fatal619

• Lil Geezy
  • ~uNfUcKwItAbLe MC~ Liquid MC'z
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2002, 05:54:34 PM »
lol I-bo u had a big ass elite banner now u got this little pissy ass small cloud 9 shit in ya sig damn dogg u don't seem to proud of it lol.

good shit from u two in this battle

one.
~uNfUcKwItAbLe MC~ Liquid MC'z

"It ain't ya enemies that'll get u it's always ya own people...."---Nas

~|~PimpFemcee~|~

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2002, 10:03:40 AM »
*puts on his armour to rescue the princess I BO from Tone's wicked grasp*

*prepares diss track*

;)

lmfao!!! that was funny...!!  ;)
I'm no longer a PimpFemcee I did wrong and shall never be respeacted as a femcee again...
[size=8]Overseer is GOD! TrUe TrUe[/size]
Inta Kird!!!!!