Author Topic: [Dubcnn] two new Terrace Martin Vlogs featuring DJ Quik and Snoopadelics  (Read 374 times)

We Fly High

http://www.dubcnn.com/media/video/terracejustinblog/

Dubcnn would like to present two new vlogs from Terrace Martin this week.

In the first vlog, we have special guest DJ Quik. Terrace recently caught up with DJ Quik on the set of Snoop Dogg's "Dogg After Dark", where they talked about "Blaqkout", Gucci belts, pleather couches, and much more. Check the video out below:

In the second vlog, we have Terrace Martin jamming with the Snoopadelics band on the set of Snoop Dogg's Dogg After Dark. The Snoopadelics band consists of Terrace Martin, LT, Carlos, Bubby, Spud, Mike Smooth and Soopafly. Check the video out below:

Look out for exclusive new audio from Terrace Martin this week, including his remix of Snoop Dogg's "Let's Get Blown".

If you haven't already, check out Terrace Martin & Pete Rock - Ridin Out (Feat. Bad Lucc and J. Black)

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!

In the second vlog, we have Terrace Martin jamming with the Snoopadelics band on the set of Snoop Dogg's Dogg After Dark. The Snoopadelics band consists of Terrace Martin, LT, Carlos, Bubby, Spud, Mike Smooth and Soopafly. Check the video out below:
so that's LT, as in LT hutton?

Matty

tight! 8)

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
Damn the more I see of Terrance the more he seems like a LAME dude.. Even Quik seems a little embarrassed by him.

Amplified

• 'G'

nah.. not lt hutton..  i do miss seeing Cat DJing with em though..

jeromechickenbone

That was dope.  Props.

Was Blaqout purposely not discussed much (maybe Quik didn't want to), or was Terrace just yappin too much?

Either way I haven't looked forward to a West Coast album in a long time, but I'm def anticipating this.  "Fuck Yall" was dope as hell.

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
Damn the more I see of Terrance the more he seems like a LAME dude.. Even Quik seems a little embarrassed by him.

yeah hes kinda annoying 

quik should diss him ;D

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

nah thats not LT Hutton, on snoop dpg tour concert i asked kurupt if LT hutton is with them since they were presenting the band and mentioned LT, he said its a differend dude.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

We Fly High

its DJ LT from YA. he also is Snoops main show DJ now.

OG Snoopaveli

its DJ LT from YA. he also is Snoops main show DJ now.

Cool someone from Y.A with Snoop !

Elano

damn how many keyboard players he needs ?
nice to see soopafly on the band too  8)

We Fly High

look out for some new footage of terrace and bad lucc after this weekend