Author Topic: (Video) U.G.K. - Da Game Been Good To Me  (Read 666 times)

westsiderider323

Re: (Video) U.G.K. - Da Game Been Good To Me
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2009, 01:22:13 PM »
just bought my copy the video was dope
everytime i hear Pimp it makes me sad tho
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 01:33:20 PM by Blunt Tyme »

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2009, 02:23:52 PM »
i heard more like the next 4 weeks it will b out

Someone gotta break down one thing. 3rd Coast i know you would answer this best. Can you explain in detail the whole PIMP C and J Prince connection. I know about J prince, but how did they come about togather. J doesnt get the props he deserves, hes been in hiphop sicne the days of Eazy owning ruthless, i mean this is really like the LAST old big label of the golden age of hip hop and its still standing, with the same lil big man on top.

master p n his niggas coulda killed pimp c ...lil j saved his life..somebody made a phone call to lil j..lil j called p...n it stop right there...all kuz p know how lil j moves n out of respect...

pimp-c owed j his life...jus like face does... he saved both them niggas from gettin killed by the streets...

Jaydc555

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2009, 02:44:02 PM »
Why did p want him dead?I thought they were cool ugk worked with no limit a lot

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2009, 02:46:08 PM »
so would i be wrong if i guessed that pimp c's i know u strapped is a diss to master p. i always wondered who he was refferin to on that song. what happened between them?

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2009, 02:55:10 PM »
Why did p want him dead?I thought they were cool ugk worked with no limit a lot

p owed c some money for some songs...n pimp was runnin around runnin his mouth..p set it up so pimp meet em in a hotel..pimp came...fucked his ass up..

at that time pimp was shittin on c-murder n p...

villain u right n wrong..it was also a diss 2 the cats in dallas that got into wit pimp the version on the sweet james jones cd dont even have his rant bout p...

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2009, 02:55:31 PM »
Just gave the album its first spin. Classic UGK. I can't believe this is it for them. 17 years of greatness. RIP Pimp C. Everyone go buy this; the final chapter in my mind, the greatest and most consistent Hip-Hop group the rap world has ever seen.

RIP Pimp C

UGk 4 Life
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Jaydc555

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2009, 03:16:54 PM »
That's crazy.I remember pimp talking about j saving his life but I never knew it was master p behind it.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2009, 04:02:03 PM »
yep..if it was nebody else p woulda jus let his niggas kill em..

alot of folks underestimate p hell nebody from the boot..them niggas r ruthless..

thats why that whole yukmouth shit.... alot of people down here was sayin yuk dont know who he fuckin wit ..he betta stay in kali barkin..kuz soon as he set foot newhere near i-10 or 20.. he gettin fucked up..

Jaydc555

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2009, 04:10:42 PM »
Yeah if you just look at no limits roster...soulja slim dead big ed dead Mac in jail for murder c murder in jail for murder mystikal in jail fiend is in and out of jail.I'm sure I'm missing tons but that roster was the definition of gangsta

Rick McCrank

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2009, 04:10:55 PM »
the greatest and most consistent Hip-Hop group the rap world has ever seen.

real talk... never was on some sellout shit

Rick McCrank

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2009, 04:16:55 PM »
17 years of greatness. RIP Pimp C

can't help but think of how retarded these guys are for sippin on that bullshit

guy is dead because of some dumb shit like that.... it's pretty ridiculous, what a shame

Jaydc555

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2009, 04:25:16 PM »
Yeah its a shame I mean you die one way or another but still its such a waste of talent.pimp was one of a kind.rip to pimp c DJ screw and big Moe

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2009, 04:48:52 PM »
Yeah if you just look at no limits roster...soulja slim dead big ed dead Mac in jail for murder c murder in jail for murder mystikal in jail fiend is in and out of jail.I'm sure I'm missing tons but that roster was the definition of gangsta

mac aint commit no crime....he innocent than a muhfucka..

big ed had cancer

shit that light skinned kat that is always wit master p...done more shit..n never got caught..boz dont be playin around

everybody else yeah

n cashmoney ..had a bunch of dudes who killed or did shit jus because on their roster...before universal signed.. em...alot of them cats belonged in angola if u knew half the shit they did or had they hands tied in..girls included..

creep... alot of people sip on that shit way before it was a u cant blame it on drank by its self alot of them cats that died was unhealthy to begin with

big moe, screw and pimp-c ..all were unhealthy...and screw useta smoke fry too....moe was unhealthy he had quit 3yrs before he died..

screw was unhealthy..if u knew screw..he had a fried chicken diet..he gain 100 pounds eatin frenchies every single day he was pushin damn near 290 n he was a lil bitty sumthin at first..screw was poisoned n robbed

pimp..was a skinny nigga for a long time...went to jail..his water weight caught up with em...boy had all kinds of breathing problems...thats why they found a bunch of pills n other shit not jus the drank alone...dude health became bad after he got out of the pen...

alot of dudes dont take care of themselves once they stop... look at paul wall.. nigga fat as shit now...look at bun fat..ro fat..esg fat as fuck..

Rick McCrank

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2009, 04:57:51 PM »
it's just seems like something that's stupid to even fuck with... stick to the kush, do a few lines here and there, get drunk

I know what you mean about the unhealthy part...

Pimp C should have chilled out with the breathing problems and sippin, smoking.... putting A & B together isn't that hard

it's like russian roulette if you're gonna be fucking with that stuff every day

Jaydc555

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2009, 05:31:13 PM »
Just picked it up and started bumping it in my dre head phones.ill be damned if my eyes didn't water when I heard pimps voice