Author Topic: (Video) U.G.K. - Da Game Been Good To Me  (Read 704 times)

Rick McCrank

Re: (Video) U.G.K. - Da Game Been Good To Me
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2009, 05:06:30 PM »
I thought "Emeritus" was great, and that was Rap-A-Lot

so fucking over a Pimp C album, how could that be possible?

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2009, 05:07:38 PM »

so fucking over a Pimp C album, how could that be possible?

its possible...

mrkmaidog

« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2009, 06:42:36 PM »
yeah im surprised fuckupalot managed to get the pimp c solo contract from jive. because pimp was offered a solo deal from jive.  they better do C's album justice, knowing fuckupalot they dont promote shit, jive does a better job with their minimum promo. im tired of labels not promoting ugk/pimp/bun solo's the right way. damn fuckupalot doing C's mom wrong?? stealing money etc???
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 06:45:45 PM by mrkmaidog »

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2009, 01:36:19 AM »
3rd coast.. couple of questions

1st)yuk said a lot of shit about master p and he was on rap a lot, so he probably was down in the south all the time.. how come master p didnt do anything?
2nd)when cash money and no limit were beefing, seems like no one 'big' from the camp really died.. maybe behind the scenes?
3rd) how did j save scarface's life? whats the story behind that

Lunatic

« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2009, 09:32:54 AM »
love that album, thats so true. but Face & Bun B have always seemed to get special treatment regarding their albums when it comes to RAL; probably because J felt they could actually sell and make him some $$. Will see how he handles this Pimp album, like Face/Bun, or like Yuk and so many countless others...
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2009, 09:40:16 AM »

1)Master P aint never did a bunch of back n forth shit with rappers..he'll come see u or be in ya area to let it be known... Big as P was when yuk was shootin slugz, ask yaself this, why yuk never came to texas or the n.o to do shows n shit...im from down here til this before 2005 i never heard of Yukmouth, Dru down or nebody dealin with Yuk comin dine here to do a carshow or let alone a hole in the wall concert..too short, shock-g and e-40 nem down here more than yuk nem...

. P still has his old house in Houston that he stayed in when he was in college, P and Lil J made money together Rap-a-lot and No limit did alot of shit together outside the studio, for the community.....p had alot of business in Houston near the lot that he had to be at all the time. P wasnt hard to find and he didnt run with a big ass security team neither had like 4 niggas that would take ya head off if p felt u looked at em wrong..same niggas went everywhere he went...nigga was always in the bay fuckin with e-40...

2) it was never a beef between no limit n cashmoney ...it coulda been but they never took it there.... kuz for one it was niggas on no limit that was from areas n  some of the same projects niggas on cashmoney was from...n alot of no limit artist were a-1 with juvie, bg, baby and fresh...hell the hot boys wasnt from the same area...turk was from an area that wayne couldnt even goto..it was more n.o competition than nething.. shit the wet boys and big boy was the only ones dissin cashmoney..then i saw it wit my own eyes in 99 in dallas..when no limit n cashmoney did a summer jam like thing...it was act between em..n no problems...even mystikal made it thru..n baby nem useta shit on mystikal..they were both more worried bout gettin that paper..

3)j kept the nigga that shot and stripped face of his clothes n had em runnin down the street ass naked, paid..

sav

« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2009, 12:03:18 PM »
^Boosie a damn fool

his new single pose to be called "loose as a goose" or some shit like that, haha!

Yeah,

http://limelinx.com/files/d12db81234343867e53fb66a08caed0c

:D 8)

Lunatic

« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2009, 12:31:37 PM »
^Boosie a damn fool

his new single pose to be called "loose as a goose" or some shit like that, haha!

Yeah,

http://limelinx.com/files/d12db81234343867e53fb66a08caed0c

:D 8)
:D i hadnt even heard it, props

this shit is hilarious haha..this is cool lol! Foxx is mad slept on by the way...he my fav member of Trill Ent..

Boosie is a damn fool
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com