Author Topic: How hygenic are you?  (Read 449 times)

Jaydc555

How hygenic are you?
« on: March 31, 2009, 06:26:55 AM »
The older I get the more I am.Ill probably get bugged and called a female over this but fuck it I was just curious to see if anyone else was like me ha ha.I shower everyday brush my teeth 3 times a day use white stripes and mouth wash.when I shower I use some olay soap then a dove body wash for soft skin then some axe body wash to be smelling good.I wash my hair with a basic shampoo then use head and shoulders then use this expensize shampoo and conditioner from a salon.I have some sexy hair ha ha.I use pore strips on my nose and sometimes a face mask then finish with some olay moisturizer.I never used to be like this but the last year or so I started caring a lot more.maybe its because I'm 24 now and want to stay looking young.Plus ladies love it well except when I take too long in the washroom.What about you dirty muthafuckas?*waits for comments on how I'm a homo.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: How hygenic are you?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 06:59:31 AM »
You seem to be overly metrosexual IMO.Sure I shower at least once a day or sometimes twice depending on activity level. I also put moisturizer on my face cuz I get dry skin in the winter. Other than the normal hygene thats it. Making sure your skin is soft in the shower is very feminine though. I want my broads skin to be silky. Sure ladies like clean guys but they are more attracted to dominant males who don't act like feminine liberal arts students.

Elano

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 07:00:57 AM »
The older I get the more I am.Ill probably get bugged and called a female over this but fuck it I was just curious to see if anyone else was like me ha ha.I shower everyday brush my teeth 3 times a day use white stripes and mouth wash.when I shower I use some olay soap then a dove body wash for soft skin then some axe body wash to be smelling good.I wash my hair with a basic shampoo then use head and shoulders then use this expensize shampoo and conditioner from a salon.I have some sexy hair ha ha.I use pore strips on my nose and sometimes a face mask then finish with some olay moisturizer.I never used to be like this but the last year or so I started caring a lot more.maybe its because I'm 24 now and want to stay looking young.Plus ladies love it well except when I take too long in the washroom.What about you dirty muthafuckas?*waits for comments on how I'm a homo.

please start another thread about yourself  :D

Jaydc555

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 07:22:13 AM »
Please make 500 more threads a day of copied and pasted articles from other sites and follow me into every thread

Jaydc555

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 07:24:41 AM »
And I work out every second day I'm in great shape I just care about my body

Jaydc555

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2009, 07:32:54 AM »
I work out every day too I just care about my body.I use the be the opposite.eatin fast food all the time doing drugs and drinking.but I just can't do that anymore.I guess I do take to extremes but I'm an extreme type of person

Elano

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2009, 07:34:12 AM »
Please make 500 more threads a day of copied and pasted articles from other sites and follow me into every thread

most of the copied and pasted articles are MORE interesting than these threads about you,moron. :loser:

Jaydc555

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2009, 07:43:58 AM »
Your so boring

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2009, 07:47:53 AM »
I use nonscented soap, conditioner, and some face wash every day. Nonscented deoderant too. I like my colognes. So no douchey axe spray or body wash conflicting with the scent.

Jaydc555

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2009, 07:53:02 AM »
I can't stand when people drown themself in cologne or body spray and you can smell them from 20 feet away.or when they don't shower and use cologne or body spray and makes some disgusting monster of a smell that rapes your nostrils

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2009, 07:55:45 AM »
I can't stand when people drown themself in cologne or body spray and you can smell them from 20 feet away.or when they don't shower and use cologne or body spray and makes some disgusting monster of a smell that rapes your nostrils

that is what's known as a "mexican shower".

Elano

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2009, 08:11:23 AM »
Your so boring
and you are so stupid  :loser: :camp:

Jaydc555

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2009, 08:19:38 AM »
Please stop polluting my threads you aren't even good at insulting people.I mean at least if you were funny it would be fine.

Elano

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2009, 08:21:29 AM »
please

Jaydc555

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2009, 08:28:30 AM »
Its like fighting with a child.everything is wasted on you.someone can say something hilarious and your come back is the equivalent of your gay or your stupid or fuck your mom